Start by marking “Ghost Memories (Bone Island Trilogy 0.5)” as Want to Read:
Ghost Memories (Bone Island Trilogy 0.5)

Ghost Memories (Bone Island 0.5)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  625 ratings  ·  24 reviews

New York Times bestselling author Heather Graham presents the prequel the Bone Island Trilogy....

In the early nineteenth century, pirates and privateers still wreaked havoc in the Caribbean. Bartholomew Miller had been one of them. After years of plying the seas for England as a privateer, he finally found a home and love on Bone Island off the Florida coast.

But Bartholome

Published June 1st 2010 by Mira Books

To ask other readers questions about Ghost Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghost Memories

Beverly
Just read this prequel this morning. It was a Romeo and Juliet story. Juliet gets to go to the light with her parents, but Romeo is forced to stay behind to accomplish he knows not what. Thus st arts the Bone Island trilogy. It all set in Key West, Florida. Bartholomew (Romeo's real name) has waited since the days of pirates and privateering until present day to find out what he's supposed to do to be able to join Victoria (Juliet) and her parents at last. I can't wait to get started! Book 1: Gh ...more
Shannon
This is a prequel for the Bone Island Trilogy by Heather Graham: Ghost Shadow, Ghost Moon, Ghost Night. Since I have not read the series yet, I cannot say how it relates to the series, but the story in itself is a good one. It did its job to make me interested in reading the trilogy.

My only complaint is that it is a pay-for book and not just a free ebook. It is a publicity short book that ends with excepts from the series and really would be better to given away to get readers excited about the
Linda Jensen
Only a short book but I enjoyed it.
Cferjani
Apr 27, 2014 Cferjani added it
Shelves: mystery
(blank)
Phillis
That was fast! I downloaded this ebook from my library. Its the only way you can get to read it. It is a prequel to the Bone Island Trilogy. It's only about 40 pages which makes for a quick read. For those that already read the Bone Island Trilogy it is probably worth reading. Since I haven't read the trilogy yet, it has given me a little bit of history to start with. It has also made me want to make the triloy the next on my list to read.
Lorretta
This was a quick fun read about the pirates/merchanteers of Key West. It whetted my appetite to read the trilogy.
It quickly sets up a cast of characters who must play significant roles in the following stories and it will be interesting to see if the honorable families stay that way throughout and if the treacherous families remain so or if there will be blurring of the lines.
Rayne
A quick read. Now let's see where this leads ...
Melanie
Loved this series. Bartholomew was a funny Ghost and I loved his sense of Humor. I would actually burst out laughing (yes I was alone) with some of his antics. I only hope that if I ever am able to talk to Ghosts it is one like him. Heather really had me hooked on her books with this character. I am on a quest to read all of her books!
Jo Anne
The story of Bartholomew. He plays significant role in the trilogy and it is right that he has a story of his own. E-book it or download it to your computer.
I am not sure of the actual day that I finished but it was September.
Y
Felt too much like an abstract than an actual story, short or not. Too little emotion, it feels like the author could've just added in Bartholomew's story into one book from the trilogy and it would've worked better.
Kimberly
Too short and undeveloped to be a book on its own, but since I saw it was the prequel to the trilogy I wanted to read it first. Hopefully it will be a nice little set-up for that. I hope to read the first book soon.
Shell
Prequel to the Bone Island Trilogy. It was short and motivated me to read the first in the series. It was interesting to read more history about Key West.
Bandmama (aka Lucy) - Claiming Mitch as mine
Very quick historical setup and hook into the series. I found it to be well written and the story line intrigued me enough to start the first book right away.
Sandy
I thought this was a very good prequel to the Bone Island series. Made me want to read the rest of the series. I really liked the characters.
Lori Henrich
I kind of liked this but kind of didn't at the same time. Trying to decide if I want to read the first full book in the trilogy.
Peggysue
This is a very short book, about 40 pages. It's basically an explaination of a character in the the Bone Island series.
Tammy  Rigney
Good short story and background for the Bart. In this we see what happened for him to become a ghost.
Joyce
good start to the series. Should have been a free read to entice you to read the rest of the series.
Jeffrey Newman
Quick read but necessary. I am truly enjoying this series and am thankful for this prequel.
Angie crosby
This was a short story, a prequel to a series. I enjoyed it.
Leslie
What a wonderful introduction to the trilogy.
susan hall
Tooooo short!!
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Tracy
Tracy added it
Jul 30, 2015
  • The Silent Ghost (A Ghost of Granny Apples Mystery, #3.5)
  • Vince Flynn Collectors' Edition #2: Separation of Power, Executive Power, and Memorial Day
  • Tales From The SFR Brigade
  • Snow Plowed (Bay City Paranormal  Investigations, #7.5)
  • Deep Midnight (Vampire #3)
  • Originally Human (World of Lupi, #1.5)
  • Destined for the Maverick (Montana Mavericks: 20 Years in the Saddle! #0.5)
  • The Battle Lord's Lady (Battle Lord Saga, #1)
  • Cold River (Black Falls, #2)
  • Out of Body (Court of Angels, #1)
  • Fantasy (Visitation 0.5)
  • Man Law (Private Protectors, #2)
  • Ghost Ship (A Port Chatham Mystery #2)
  • Julius Katz Mysteries
  • Beyond Belief
  • Tempt Not the Cat
  • Love Is Murder (Lucy Kincaid, #0.5)
Also published as Heather Graham Pozzessere and Shannon Drake.

New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Heather Graham majored in theater arts at the University of South Florida. After a stint of several years in dinner theater, back-up vocals, and bartending, she stayed home after the birth of her third child and began to write, working on short horror stories and romances. After some tria
More about Heather Graham...

Bone Island (3 books)
  • Ghost Shadow (Bone Island Trilogy, #1)
  • Ghost Night  (Bone Island Trilogy, #2)
  • Ghost Moon  (Bone Island Trilogy, #3)
Ghost Walk  (Harrison Investigation, #2) Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #1) Deadly Night (Flynn Brothers, #1) Ghost Shadow (Bone Island Trilogy, #1) Haunted (Harrison Investigation, #1)