Start by marking “The Supernatural Ways of Royalty” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Supernatural Ways ...

Kris Vallotton

The Supernatural Ways of Royalty

4.47  ·  Rating Details ·  1,318 Ratings  ·  76 Reviews
Unabridged audio book on 7 CD's Running Time: 472 minutes Uncover your true identity as a child of the King of KingsA royal heir to the eternal Kingdom of God! Bill Johnson and Kris Vallotton denounce the &quote;pauper mentality&quote; many Christians have and present your royal inheritance through Christ's ultimate act of redemption. As a member of God's royal fam ...more
Published March 10th 2010 by Destiny Image Publishers (first published April 1st 2006)

Benjamin
From one not personally connected with Kris Vallotton and Bill Johnson or their ministry, here is a very positive review. I approach everything I read with a critical mind, and I came away from this book having been convinced of many things by Vallotton. The "Prince and Pauper Test" in the back of the book is worth the purchase price itself. In fact, that test was how I was first introduced to the book. A relative got the family all to sit down and take it together, and as we went through all ei ...more
Shannon Lewis
Hmmm... hard to know what to do with this. Almost everything that's said in this book is true, but not for the reason the author (Kris, not Bill) says. The stories are great, as are the examples and application, but the Biblical interpretation is pretty questionable. Thankfully, most of what Kris says in this book has already been said, only Scripturally, by Richard Pratt in his EXCELLENT book "Designed for Dignity". So, I guess my summary would be, that if you're looking for truth, there's plen ...more
William Xil
El libro tiene un excelente mensaje acerca de la importancia de reconoce nuestra identidad de autoridad dada por Dios, a través del trabajo de Cristo en nosotros. El libro está dividido en tres partes: Nuestro llamado real, atributos de la realeza y responsabilidades de la realeza. Se abarcan los temas de identidad como individuos pero también como parte del Cuerpo de Cristo. A continuación algunas de las lecciones que aprendí:

- La honra es parte esencial de la humildad y de una identidad de pr
Brittany Ketter
Mar 29, 2012 Brittany Ketter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recognition of position is a powerful thing. It is when one truly understands the rights and privileges that they have based on their position that they can fully and effectively operate in them. How effective would a policeman be if he did not know the rights and privileges that he had because he was an officer of the law? Would he truly be fulfilling his duty as he served if he did not know of the areas that he had special privileges to operate in. This concept applies spiritually as well. As ...more
Ramón
Aug 13, 2010 Ramón rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was given me to read by a friend. I liked some of the points the authors made, but there was a lot of loose Scripture interpretation and some assertions that seemed at odds with the upside down Kingdom that Jesus proclaimed. I'm glad I read it but would only recommend it to some.

It should be noted that I am biased toward these authors because of a previous experience at their church. I bless what they do, but don't consider myself to be on the same page, necessarily.
Jennifer Bogdanowicz
Take the test in the back before and then after you read the book. I saw huge growth and healing in my relationship with the Lord and my expectations and understanding of God. I HIGHLY recommend this book. I loved it and found it easy to read and understand.
Gary B
Jul 31, 2016 Gary B rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016
Some very encouraging and challenging material in this book. Most of the chapters are written by Kris, but with two by Bill Johnson.

Some of the accounts and experiences Kris recounts are astounding.

Overall it is a call to live in the light of our inheritance - as God's sons and daughters. The basic premise is that we can either live as princes and princesses or paupers.
Dominic Jackson
Highly enlighting. Kris is an amazing writer and speaker. To imagine that he only had a thrid grade education would shock you. This will change the way you see yourself. You are royalty if you belong to God. The amazing part is, we all do, the problem is that many don't know it or they don't believe in Him. Sad but true state that the world is in.
Diane
Jun 13, 2011 Diane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is underlined, highlighted, and written all over. I think everyone needs to reads this - even if you don't agree with all of the theology it makes perfect sense. Our church could be transformed if everyone acted on the idea that we are to call out greatness in others.
Amy
May 30, 2009 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an excellent book. It totally changed my viewpoint and made me see myself as a princess of the Most High God instead of having a pauper mentality. I definitely have some perspective-changing to do in my life.
Amy Wattanasirakul
This book is well written and have very clear concepts. This book changed my life on how I view myself and the truth was declared into my life.
Kevin Omondi
Feb 06, 2017 Kevin Omondi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life changing

The book opened my eyes to insights that I never knew. It shows that God had more in store for us if only we could reach out for it
James Lucas
Jan 17, 2017 James Lucas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Took a little longer to read because requires a digestion. The issues covered when the book was first released back in 2006 are more relevant today with people a nomad spirit in churches, moving with the shift of the wind with no commitment. The lack of commitment contributes to have many immature Christians hence, not able to leave a legacy for the next generation to follow after them.
This will cause one to examine their commitment to where ever they are worshiping.
Álex Oliva
Oct 20, 2016 Álex Oliva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Álex by: Estefanía Valenzuela
Desde siempre he pensado que ser cristiano no es simplemente cumplir con una serie de rituales como cumplir con ciertos sacramentos o asistir una o varias veces a una iglesia durante la semana, sino que tiene todo que ver con una actitud y un estilo de vida diferente; y que dista mucho del paradigma que se tiene de los cristianos en la actualidad, incluso entre quienes decimos serlo, por causa de la religión (o mejor llamada "religiosidad").

El libro está dividido en tres partes: Nuestro llamado
Katie
Jul 29, 2015 Katie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Prince or princess? Read this book!

I literally LOVE this book so much. I am going to read it again because I love being reminded that I am a Princess!

When I first read this book, I wasn't to sure what it was about, but I read the free sample on Amazon and liked it so much I bought the whole book!

Kris speaks about having the mindset of a Princess/Prince or a Pauper and at the end of the book you can take a test to see which one you identify more with. This book completely changed my mindset an
David J. Scott
Jan 17, 2014 David J. Scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very seldom do we find people who know how to discover themselves in God, by knowing their identity and calling through which God has called us to live.

Vallotton and Johnson display the remarkable revelation of how to know ourselves in the Kingdom of God by knowing who we are and who God has called us to be. To be a pauper means to live a life that doesn't have meaning, one who doesn't see value in themselves, and doesn't think they'll ever amount to anything. Being a prince/princess in the Kin
Linda
Wow! This book is sooooooo awesome. I'm thankful to God for Kris Valloton and Bill Johnson. I really like what James W. Goll, Co-founder of Encounters Network, said about the book: "The message in this book is so potent that it could incite a revolution of thought, heart, and action in the Body of Christ! We ve experienced a Reformation in the Church, but now it s time for a Kingly Invasion to come forth. Kris Vallotton s goal is to demolish the slave mind-set and thrust true believers forward i ...more
V. Z.
Jun 12, 2014 V. Z. rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
If you are a hyper-charismatic Christian and believe in this nonsense, you will love this book.

If you are a mainstream Christian, this book may offend you and is full of claims that are inconsistent with the bible and Christian doctrine. It has no basis in scripture and is more pagan than Christian - just labeled nicely as Christianity.

From the point of view of a skeptic, this book is full of magical mumbo-jumbo in the name of Yahweh and has no place on any bookshelf. It is a time waster and ful
Alex Gordon
Jul 09, 2015 Alex Gordon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Kris! Very cool book! I am glad for this book because when it came out, there was a lot of division. Some house churches I'd visit felt kind of cultish -which looking back, was probably fruit from insecurity -overly critical, religiously formulaic, "pauper" mindsets as Kris would call it. Anyway, there were a few people that I watched change their attitudes pretty quickly after they read this book. :) If you like this book, check out John Crowder... love that guy too. :)
Jonathan Brenneman
I usually like most stuff that come from Bethel, but there was some teaching in this book related to "spiritual fathers" and "authority" that I felt was off-balance and influenced by some of Watchman Nee's ideas, which ended up being more harmful than sound and beneficial.

I struggled about whether to give this book 3 or 4 stars and ended up giving it a three. I would have given it 3 1/2 if I had the option. It's still worth reading, but eat the meat and spit out the bones.
Deanna
Jan 18, 2013 Deanna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved how simple it was for Kris to talk about his rightful place, adopted into the kingdom of Christ, as a Son of The Most High. It was very helpful. There wasn't a shred of false confidence or pride, which I was aprehensive of. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone- see how truly loved & chosen you are!
Emily
Jun 25, 2016 Emily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This is a fantastic read, very Holy-Spirit driven and focused on God's love. This may be a bit of a "weird" read for someone new to the faith, but I hope you read it anyway!! This demonstrates and promotes brotherhood over hate, honor over judgment, and the Holy Spirit's love over religious rules. This one is staying on my bookshelf for a long time!
Jordan Evans
It was alright. Very drawn out, and lots of filler. If it could be more concise instead of being a nugget of insight here..three pages later, a nugget wisdom, and then more filler, it would have been a more enjoyable read. I got halfway through and just wanted to put it away because it got very repetitive and boring. However, the nuggets of wisdom and insight were great!
Cheryl
Oct 17, 2011 Cheryl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel challenged to step up to the plate again, boldness... Remembering who I am. I love all the stories/testimonies of people stepping out and taking risks... all the ways God showed up. I had more of a review written on Visual Bookshelf before they shut down, but its hard to remember now my feels after reading it!
Jan 25, 2012 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book! It challenged my "thinking" in so many ways, and I realized the many areas in which I've been living like a pauper, not a princess of the King! I can't wait to re-read and let some of the truths sink in even deeper.
Vallory
Dec 23, 2014 Vallory rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic book that should be required reading for any Christian. If you are ready to move from a pauper mentality to a mantle of royalty, and to embrace your identity as a son or daughter of the King, you need to read this book!
Helena
Feb 18, 2008 Helena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This is a powerful book, full of truths about every believer's identity, purpose, and power through Christ. It is a must-read book full of truths that every Christian should know, and share with others.

- Helena Lehman, Author of "The Language of God" Book Series at: http://pillar-of-enoch.com.
Nancy
Jan 16, 2013 Nancy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: revivalist
Essential reading for any revivalist's library. We learn who we are in Christ, our role and identity on this earth. It's some mind-altering reading that helps us to rise up to the calling each believer is called too.
Alesia Taylor
May 29, 2013 Alesia Taylor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Changes the way you think about yourself. Self assessment will tell you if you know who you are. I've read this one many times and each time I'm a little further along in the self assessment. Only for those who want to believe in who God created them to be! Awesome book!
Amy Nation
Jan 09, 2016 Amy Nation rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great book for truly seeing who you are in Christ! Kris writes with conviction, passion, and wisdom from the Holy Spirit. He is down to earth and real. I'm very thankful for that!
Kris, thank you for your heart and allowing the Father to speak through you!
  • The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles
  • Culture of Honor: Sustaining a Supernatural Environment
  • The Happy Intercessor
  • Always Enough: God's Miraculous Provision Among the Poorest Children on Earth
  • The Essential Guide To Healing
  • Dream Language: The Prophetic Power of Dreams, Revelations, and the Spirit of Wisdom
  • The Final Quest
  • Red Moon Rising: How 24-7 Prayer Is Awakening a Generation
  • The Ultimate Treasure Hunt: A Guide to Supernatural Evangelism Through Supernatural Encounters
  • You May All Prophesy: Practical Guidelines for Prophetic Ministry
  • Experiencing Father's Embrace
  • Gods Generals Volume 1: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail
  • Visions Beyond the Veil: Visions of Heaven, Angels, Satan, Hell, and the End of the Age
Kris Vallotton is the senior associate pastor under the senior pastor Bill Johnson at Bethel Church in Redding, California
More about Kris Vallotton...

“When we dream with God, we become the masterpieces of His imagination.” 3 likes
“We don’t lead because we are necessarily the most qualified; we lead because we are “called” to be the leader.” 1 likes