Start by marking “The Supernatural Ways of Royalty” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Supernatural Ways ...

Kris Vallotton

The Supernatural Ways of Royalty

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  938 ratings  ·  57 reviews
Unabridged audio book on 7 CD's Running Time: 472 minutes Uncover your true identity as a child of the King of KingsA royal heir to the eternal Kingdom of God! Bill Johnson and Kris Vallotton denounce the &quote;pauper mentality&quote; many Christians have and present your royal inheritance through Christ's ultimate act of redemption. As a member of God's royal fam ...more
Published March 10th 2010 by Destiny Image Publishers (first published April 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Supernatural Ways of Royalty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Supernatural Ways of Royalty

Benjamin
From one not personally connected with Kris Vallotton and Bill Johnson or their ministry, here is a very positive review. I approach everything I read with a critical mind, and I came away from this book having been convinced of many things by Vallotton. The "Prince and Pauper Test" in the back of the book is worth the purchase price itself. In fact, that test was how I was first introduced to the book. A relative got the family all to sit down and take it together, and as we went through all ei ...more
Shannon Lewis
Hmmm... hard to know what to do with this. Almost everything that's said in this book is true, but not for the reason the author (Kris, not Bill) says. The stories are great, as are the examples and application, but the Biblical interpretation is pretty questionable. Thankfully, most of what Kris says in this book has already been said, only Scripturally, by Richard Pratt in his EXCELLENT book "Designed for Dignity". So, I guess my summary would be, that if you're looking for truth, there's plen ...more
Ramón
This book was given me to read by a friend. I liked some of the points the authors made, but there was a lot of loose Scripture interpretation and some assertions that seemed at odds with the upside down Kingdom that Jesus proclaimed. I'm glad I read it but would only recommend it to some.

It should be noted that I am biased toward these authors because of a previous experience at their church. I bless what they do, but don't consider myself to be on the same page, necessarily.
Jennifer Bogdanowicz
Take the test in the back before and then after you read the book. I saw huge growth and healing in my relationship with the Lord and my expectations and understanding of God. I HIGHLY recommend this book. I loved it and found it easy to read and understand.
Brittany Ketter
Recognition of position is a powerful thing. It is when one truly understands the rights and privileges that they have based on their position that they can fully and effectively operate in them. How effective would a policeman be if he did not know the rights and privileges that he had because he was an officer of the law? Would he truly be fulfilling his duty as he served if he did not know of the areas that he had special privileges to operate in. This concept applies spiritually as well. As ...more
Dominic Jackson
Highly enlighting. Kris is an amazing writer and speaker. To imagine that he only had a thrid grade education would shock you. This will change the way you see yourself. You are royalty if you belong to God. The amazing part is, we all do, the problem is that many don't know it or they don't believe in Him. Sad but true state that the world is in.
Diane
This book is underlined, highlighted, and written all over. I think everyone needs to reads this - even if you don't agree with all of the theology it makes perfect sense. Our church could be transformed if everyone acted on the idea that we are to call out greatness in others.
Amy
This was an excellent book. It totally changed my viewpoint and made me see myself as a princess of the Most High God instead of having a pauper mentality. I definitely have some perspective-changing to do in my life.
V. Z.
If you are a hyper-charismatic Christian and believe in this nonsense, you will love this book.

If you are a mainstream Christian, this book may offend you and is full of claims that are inconsistent with the bible and Christian doctrine. It has no basis in scripture and is more pagan than Christian - just labeled nicely as Christianity.

From the point of view of a skeptic, this book is full of magical mumbo-jumbo in the name of Yahweh and has no place on any bookshelf. It is a time waster and ful
David J. Scott
Very seldom do we find people who know how to discover themselves in God, by knowing their identity and calling through which God has called us to live.

Vallotton and Johnson display the remarkable revelation of how to know ourselves in the Kingdom of God by knowing who we are and who God has called us to be. To be a pauper means to live a life that doesn't have meaning, one who doesn't see value in themselves, and doesn't think they'll ever amount to anything. Being a prince/princess in the Kin
Vallory
A fantastic book that should be required reading for any Christian. If you are ready to move from a pauper mentality to a mantle of royalty, and to embrace your identity as a son or daughter of the King, you need to read this book!
Kim Maxwell
Life changing! Eye opening! Listened to this book three times through because I wanted the truths Kris teaches to seep down into the marrow of who I am. Cannot recommend more highly!
Jordan Evans
It was alright. Very drawn out, and lots of filler. If it could be more concise instead of being a nugget of insight here..three pages later, a nugget wisdom, and then more filler, it would have been a more enjoyable read. I got halfway through and just wanted to put it away because it got very repetitive and boring. However, the nuggets of wisdom and insight were great!
Matthew W
Great Book. Focus on who you are. You are a prince/princess. And how that is the true you. I would recommend this book to everyone.
Amy
I have read this book 3 times. It is one of my favorite books!
Rachmaninov Rachmaninov

All christian`s should read Supernatural Ways of ROYALTY.
Jessica Warren
Such a sweet book that had me crying at moments. I would definitely recommend.
Jeannie Colley
Makes you think about how you are in your own spiritual life.
Cheryl
I feel challenged to step up to the plate again, boldness... Remembering who I am. I love all the stories/testimonies of people stepping out and taking risks... all the ways God showed up. I had more of a review written on Visual Bookshelf before they shut down, but its hard to remember now my feels after reading it!
Deanna
I loved how simple it was for Kris to talk about his rightful place, adopted into the kingdom of Christ, as a Son of The Most High. It was very helpful. There wasn't a shred of false confidence or pride, which I was aprehensive of. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone- see how truly loved & chosen you are!
Helena
Mar 06, 2008 Helena rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This is a powerful book, full of truths about every believer's identity, purpose, and power through Christ. It is a must-read book full of truths that every Christian should know, and share with others.

- Helena Lehman, Author of "The Language of God" Book Series at: http://pillar-of-enoch.com.
Alesia Taylor
Changes the way you think about yourself. Self assessment will tell you if you know who you are. I've read this one many times and each time I'm a little further along in the self assessment. Only for those who want to believe in who God created them to be! Awesome book!
Michael
Actually written by Kriss Vallotton. This book was a real milepost for me in building a healthy self image. Since reading this book I have gone on to more readily accept the truth that I am free to expect the best of what God has for me.
Awesome book! It challenged my "thinking" in so many ways, and I realized the many areas in which I've been living like a pauper, not a princess of the King! I can't wait to re-read and let some of the truths sink in even deeper.
Bethenia Dixon
This book was so amazing. I was taking notes at first, until I realized that I was pretty much copying the book. I don't think there is a single page that doesn't have a quote-worthy sentence, or even whole paragraph!
Nancy
Essential reading for any revivalist's library. We learn who we are in Christ, our role and identity on this earth. It's some mind-altering reading that helps us to rise up to the calling each believer is called too.
Jim
The author attempts to help people interested in being disciples begin to think like a child of the king rather than just a street urchin gazing into through the picture window!

Well worth the read!
Alyssa
He presents many new view of life...of how we are to live as heirs of the kingdom of heaven. Read this with a friend, and it provided lots of discussion points throughout the chapters.
  • The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles
  • Culture of Honor: Sustaining a Supernatural Environment
  • The Happy Intercessor
  • The Essential Guide To Healing
  • Always Enough: God's Miraculous Provision Among the Poorest Children on Earth
  • Dream Language: The Prophetic Power of Dreams, Revelations, and the Spirit of Wisdom
  • The Final Quest
  • Gods Generals Volume 1: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail
  • Experiencing Father's Embrace
  • Red Moon Rising: How 24-7 Prayer Is Awakening a Generation
  • The Ultimate Treasure Hunt: A Guide to Supernatural Evangelism Through Supernatural Encounters
  • Compelled by Love: How to Change the World Through the Simple Power of Love in Action
  • They Shall Expel Demons: What You Need to Know about Demons—Your Invisible Enemies
  • Jesus Culture: Living a Life That Transforms the World
  • Secrets of the Secret Place: Keys to Igniting Your Personal Time with God
Kris Vallotton is the senior associate pastor under the senior pastor Bill Johnson at Bethel Church in Redding, California
More about Kris Vallotton...
Spirit Wars: Winning the Invisible Battle Against Sin and the Enemy Developing a Supernatural Lifestyle: A Practical Guide to a Life of Signs, Wonders, and Miracles Moral Revolution: The Naked Truth About Sexual Purity Basic Training for the Prophetic Ministry: A Call to Spiritual Warfare - Manual Heavy Rain: Renew the Church, Transform the World

“We don’t lead because we are necessarily the most qualified; we lead because we are “called” to be the leader.” 0 likes
“Princes and princesses are commissioned to see the people they lead reach their full potential in God. That means that the greatest compliment we can ever have is when the people we are leading become greater than us. If we believe that we are leading because we are the most qualified, then we will subconsciously work to undermine other people’s advancements.” 0 likes