Start by marking “All in Time” as Want to Read:
All in Time

All in Time

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  770 ratings  ·  73 reviews
A story in The Hussies series.

Sara's life is filled with mysteries. Why did her parents abandon her as a baby? What's behind the baffling blackouts she suffers and the frightening images she creates while she's out? Who is the strange woman claiming to hold the answers - and why does she keep calling Sara a Hussy?

Morgan's got a few mysteries of his own. What was his father

Published December 7th 2009 by Ellora's Cave (first published December 14th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about All in Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All in Time

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva

This is a fast, sexy read about a group of women called The Hussies. They're an old organization made up of special ladies who have the ability to sense those men who will somehow better the world. Each hussy has a particular ability that helps them in their quest.

I had a hard time getting past the whole "Hussy" thing. I mean, couldn't they have been called something more dignified, more threatening? Something that would strike terror in the hearts of those who seek to keep them from their calli
Bryan Kornele
I'm sorry for a 100 pg book it was just getting nowhere fast. I read the first 50 pages and the story was just uninteresting.
Stephanie
I read this because it was a freebie on amazon for kindle. If I could give the story separate stars from the book overall, the story would get 4, and the book itself would get 1. The idea behind this story was interesting--a line of women dedicated to protecting "warriors" (loosely defined) in their time, stretching into modern-day times with some fantasy, some time travel, and a hint of thriller. However, I found the story hard to follow because it was told so quickly, skating over the backgrou ...more
Tawny Taylor
To be honest, I had a hard time rating this book. As an erotic romance, it was just okay. There wasn't a lot of erotic content, and what was there, didn't really work for me. Not that it was bad. The sex scenes were sizzling. But they didn't really move the story forward. It was easy to skim them to move ahead to the next plot scene.

And that's where I felt the author really shined. I liked the plotline, the paranormal elements were interesting, and the way she wove the characters' backstories w
Jeanette Hornby
An interesting and enjoyable story. I would have liked the unique events to unravel slower and continue longer, but overall, the tale was quite engrossing. A good read.
Gwen
Découverte de l'auteure et de son univers. Découverte agréable et plutot réussie !
C'est très bien écrit !
En tout cas cela m'a donné envie de lire la suite !!
Roger Royer
This was not a bad book though it was not the best I have ever read. It is an interesting approach to erotic fantasy and story telling as a whole. If I am honest the sex in the book was good, not great but not bad, and the story was better than most erotica I have read. It is not one night stand sort of story it is actually inventive and rather good. I honestly would have given the book a higher rating if the story was more detailed. Even the sex scenes seemed to be a bit toned down to me consid ...more
Starry
Michelle ♣ Ndayeni
I can't really say much about this book other than it was ok. The author had a decent premise going about an immortal woman, Danu, who finds and trains women who have the power to save a man who is destined to do something that will change the world, presumably for the better. As a premise for a modern-day, real-world fantasy series, it has promise. But the execution of it leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion, starting with the name given to these women: The Hussy Warriors. Yes, it's explain ...more
Thousanth
Cindy
This was a very fast read - it was entertaining and I loved how the two main characters' lives were intertwined. However, like many previous readers, I have a problem with using the word "Hussy" in a positive light! I understand that within the story the usage of the word has vastly changed from its' original meaning - but because that meaning is so well ingrained as a bad thing, it's hard to get over.

I think the reason this wasn't a higher rating for me is because I read Ciana Stone's other sho
Kelly
This book wasn't bad but I had a really hard time getting past the use of the word "Hussy" as meaning a proud, powerful, warrior woman. Ciana Stone even has a discussion between two of the characters about the etymology of the word and while that helped put things in perspective whenever Sara was called a Hussy it kinda made me cringe.

Once I managed to worm my way past the whole Hussy thing, the book was pretty good. It moves quickly, the characters are likable, the sex is pretty hot. While it w
Ashley Petree
At first this book was hard for me to actually get into, then about the second chapter you actually really start to hear more of both Morgan and Sarah's sides of everything and pieces really start to fall together so that's when the story started to pick up speed for me. Great romance between the two!!! :)
Dena Garson
Fast moving book. The attraction between Morgan and Sara was immediate and hot.
Interesting concept with The Hussies - I would like to know more about the leader and her background and whether she gets to be with her true love again! Don't leave me hanging Ciana!
Robin
Story was mediocre. Language was abysmal. The author apparently had a bee in her bonnet about the word Hussy and decided to educate her readers by brute force that it was once used to mean something positive. Additionally the forced antiquated language in the prologue nearly stopped me from making it to chapter one. The Ye's and thou's were very very cumbersome.
My suspension of disbelieve was really tried when they knew assassins wanted to kill them but instead of leaving they have a lot of sex
Dorel
This is the first book I read by this author. To be honest I didn't finish this book I stopped at chapter 2. The reason I stopped is becuse I wasn't sure what the book was suppose to be about. I was confused with what type of book the author wanted it to be erotica or something else. I think as an author you should know what type of book you wanted it to be so the readers can understand what kind of book it is. I honestly agree with everyone who rated this book a 1. I am glad it was a free book ...more
Lee
What was I thnking? I found this on my kindle, son know I downloaded it, but it's not too good. I don't remember downloading it and I don't remember starting it, though it opened mid-way through the novel.

Too high concept, not enough explanation and,I think, unintentionally humorous. Every time the author mention the Hussies, which she calls female warriors, I giggle as I associate that term with the name my grandma called loose women.

This needed some vetting by a writers group prior to publica
Sherry
Sara was a woman with a unique ability. She could draw pictures so well she did it in her sleep sometimes. She would go into a trance like state and when she awoke she would see things she didnt like. She Met the man of her Dreams and right away weird things started happening. She realized that they were destined to meet and they had a unique bond that transcended through time and space and she had to protect this man at all costs. They both were drawn together and both of them used the powers w ...more
Caro
This was a freebie. Sounded good. Tried it out. I actually really liked it. I liked the characters and the plot. I liked how this was written too. It pulled me in and had enough meat to it that I wasn't bored. I might read it again, but I probably won't search it out. I would like to read more in this series though. I enjoyed the 'gifts' that were included and the way 'fate' played it's parts. This was interesting and a little steamy. There was a little I didn't like but it was mostly personal p ...more
Smutlover
Snore. Boring. Next!
Cary Morton
Despite the name i tried to read this novel with as little bias as possible, but by about 26% i gave up and tossed it. The writing at the beginning was dense and difficult to follow. I found myself skimming, but the farther in i got... it never really let up. The beginning of a story should hook you and pull you along into the story and i couldn't seem to find the hook. The first introduction to the main female lead instantly made me dislike her... she came across as trashy. This just isn't my k ...more
Emma
I got this as a kindle freebie. It was a very quick read. I thought maybe it was meant to be a teaser to get you into the series. The summary says it is part of the Hussies series, but I don't see any others to the said series.

This was an odd book. I think it could have been better if the story was told in more detail. The only part that really had detail was the romance, which really isn't even the appropriate word for what it was. It really was just a faint storyline overcome with raw sex.
Katie
This book was ok. A quick read and not difficult. I felt like the book had unnecessary elements. The book could have been a great story, but it needed to pick if it wanted to be a mystical, supernatural, (predictable) fate type book or if it wanted to be a sci-fi matrix type deal. If the movies Practical Magic and The Matrix had an illegitimate book child, this is what the weird middle school picture of that child would look like.
Sorcha O'Dowd
This was a quick, fun read with a great storyline and storytelling. However, because it was such a short story I felt it was quite rushed and so I don't think I really grasped the complete point of the story. The storyline of the 'Hussy's' was really interesting and I think if this had been written as a novel, the concept would have been a lot clearer. However this was a great book and I liked the author's writing style.
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This book has the basis of a good story but it tended to move so quickly at times that you had to go back in case you had missed any of it - you finish one paragraph and then suddenly you are 3 months later!

The storyline of the Hussies is one that I would love to read more of and, no, I didn't have a problem with the word hussy.

A light read, perfect for a rainy Sunday afternoon.

pianogirl05
I know several reviewers gave this a low rating, but I actually liked the story. It had a great plot and I liked the characters. I do wish we could have seen more of the beginning development of Morgan and Sara's relationship. One minute they were getting together and then we jump ahead three months. I did enjoy their relationship overall.
Mandi
All In Time is a faced paced short story. I enjoyed it. I noticed in other reviews of this book that a lot of people had/have issue with the word "hussie" being used to describe these woman warriors. It was explained in the story the evolution of the word. So personally I didn't take offense to it.
Kimberly Oliveira
Party of me feels like their relationship moved way to fast to be real, but the other part of me got swept up in thw whirlwind romance of them. We all want ot meet that one person who takes our breath away with that one look, and we usually don't find it. So reading about it is the next best thing.
Sheila
Sara has visions. Morgan hears voices. Sara is a Hussie and has been trained. She knows she will meet a man who she must save because he will help humanity. Is it Morgan? These are two good characters. Interesting plot. Enjoyed this book. Want to read more in the series.
Jessica
Cute story. I needed a touch of romance before heading back into the dire world of Game of Thrones.

This was a freebe on the Nook so I picked it up. It has a nice fantasy/paranormal twist and a little adventure. I liked it. Ciana Stone tells a nice story.
  • All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn, #1)
  • Larkspur (Flowers of Camelot #5)
  • Stolen Hearts
  • Big Girls Don't Die (In the Heat of the Night, Book 2)
  • The Bite of Silence (Biting Love, #3)
  • I Thought It Was You (Grimm's Circle, #2.5)
  • Destiny by Design
  • Haunted by the Past
  • Her Very Special Robot
  • The Matchmakers
  • Emerald Green
  • Seducing Jane Porter (Jane Porter, #1)
  • The Pearl at the Gate
  • Second Sight Dating
  • Shapeshifter's Craving
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • Playing Hardball
  • Door Prize
Ciana Stone has been reading since the age of three, and wrote her first story at age five. Since then she enjoyed writing as a solitary form of entertainment, before coming out of the closet to share her stories with others. She holds several post graduate degrees and has often been referred to as a professional student. Her latest fields of interest are quantum mechanics and Taoism. When she is ...more
More about Ciana Stone...
An Unwanted Hunger A Matter of Trust Blood in the Marsh The Hunger Hot in the Saddle: The Men of the Circle R