Start by marking “All I'll Ever Need” as Want to Read:
All I'll Ever Need

All I'll Ever Need (Claire McCall #3)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  15 reviews
In this suspenseful sequel to For the Rest of My Life, Dr. Claire McCall's marriage plans are interrupted by shocking developments. Accused of euthanizing one of her patients, Claire must prove her innocence while the real killer seeks to destroy her. As the list of other suspects grows, Claire's future depends on unraveling her past.
Published August 30th 2009 by Zondervan (first published June 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about All I'll Ever Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I'll Ever Need

Katie
First time I have picked up a book by this author, and I thought it would be neat to read a story of a doctor written by a doctor. I wasn’t disappointed. All I’ll Ever Need is the third book in this series, but I was able to jump into the story with relatively ease. There were a lot of characters in the beginning, but I kept pushing through and soon everything fell into place and I was able to ‘connect all the dots’.

I wasn’t expecting this book to be such a suspenseful mystery, but it was. When
Linda
Ami Grandle has a background of emotional instabilility. She's in love with John Cerelli. Dr. Claire McCall is engaged to John Cerelli.

Claire McCall suffers from memories of a past rape and now a near rape by Tyler Curtchfield, whom she shot him in the leg during the attack. He's in jail, but needs hospital care for the gunshot wound. Through clever maneuvering, he escapes and threatens Claire once again.

Claire goes into therapy for the assaults. Her therapist uses a tape recording procedure to
Leigh Ann
WOW! This book has been good enough and with enough suspense to keep me up at night. Just finished it and it was a cliff hanger until the very end. This is 3rd book in the trilogy..well worth the read. (Starts with Can I have this Dance). This is a Christian fiction but it is not preachy, so anyone would feel comfortable reading this, no matter what your beliefs. The premise of the whole series is about genetic illness in the family...do you want to get tested to find out if you are a carrier? A ...more
Jodi
This was a total suspense and high drama book. I had read one other of the author's books so knew what his writing style was like. I loved it! The main character was a doctor in a small town. Suspicious things began happening and she was arrested for murder. Her world turned upside down and she was sent to jail right after her wedding and before her honeymoon. It was a story about a lady who held a grudge against the doctor and her daughter who was unstable herself. Their was stalking, an attemp ...more
Truke de Kruijter- Prins
Ik vind het ondertussen allemaal een beetje teveel worden, lees hem wel uit, hoop dat hij nog mijn aandacht gaat pakken
Mary Elizabeth Morton
An amazing conclusion to a fantastic trilogy!!
Melissa W
I had read the last two books and when I saw that there was a third book, I was anxious to read it. I was a little disappointed in how the book was written, as I felt that the story line was a little predictable at times, even thought I really did not expect the twist that happened. Overall, the book was good and kept my interest.
Donna
I really enjoyed this book and it's unexpected twists. But you need to bring with the first and second books first - 1st book Could I have this Dance? 2nd book For the Rest of My Life. Same characters in all 3 books.
Roxanne
This is third in the Claire McCall trilogy. The books declined in quality as the trilogy progressed – went from character/relationship-based to exceedingly plot-driven. Definitely suspenseful, though, and lots of action.
Christal
enjoyed the last of this series. The author is a doctor and brings a lot of authenticity to this story about a doctor in a small town.
Cindy
The Third book in this series was very suspenseful. It had you guessing right to the end. I could not put it down.
Skybirdsmom
Very good mystery--didn't realize the outcome at all. I haven't found a Harry Kraus book I didn't really enjoy!
Jen
Part three of a series of three books. Did not enjoy this book as much as the others in the series.
Anne
Too much tragic. one thing after another, it just got annoying for me
Melissa
Whiny, unbelievable characters.
Rodrigo
Rodrigo marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Nov 22, 2014
Lisabeth Trollinger
Lisabeth Trollinger marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Norberto Feliberty jr.
Norberto Feliberty jr. marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
ChrisGA
ChrisGA marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Reba
Reba marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Kelly Brucker
Kelly Brucker marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Liz Taft
Liz Taft marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Code Triage (Mercy Hospital, #3)
  • Capture the Wind for Me (Bradleyville Series, #3)
  • Diagnosis Death (Prescription for Trouble, #3)
  • Blind Trust (Second Chances, #3)
  • If I Gained the World (Second Chances Collection, #4)
  • Into the Deep (Rock Harbor Series #3)
  • The Deuce (Midtown Blue #1)
  • Lie Down in Green Pastures (The Psalm 23 Mysteries, #3)
  • Last Resort (Hideaway #3)
  • Informed Consent: A Novel
  • Saints Preserve Us
  • What Lies Within (Family Honor Series #3)
  • They Shall See God (Moving Fiction)
  • A Case for Love (Brides of Bonneterre, #3)
  • Shrouded in Silence
Harry Kraus, M.D. is a board-certified surgeon, medical missionary to East Africa, and accomplished writer of both non-fiction and fiction. Medical realism and gripping plotlines distinguish his writing, as he gets most of his ideas with a scalpel in hand. Dr. Kraus resides in Virginia with his wife Kris and the youngest of his three sons.
More about Harry Kraus...
A Heartbeat Away Could I Have This Dance? (Claire McCall #1) An Open Heart Perfect (Claire McCall #4) For the Rest of My Life (Claire McCall #2)