Start by marking “NyteBeauti” as Want to Read:
NyteBeauti

NyteBeauti

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The epic journey of one woman's search for identity, belonging, and love.

When Desta awakens each evening, all she knows is that unquenchable hunger, and a familiar pair of gray eyes. Aside from that, she doesn't remember anything... yet.

It doesn't take long, before she finds herself thrust into the adventure of a lifetime (or several, as the case may be) as she dodges dan
Paperback, First, 200 pages
Published 2010 by Publish America

To ask other readers questions about NyteBeauti, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about NyteBeauti

Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale
Ok so I won Nyte Beauti from Kristin herself and I was really excited to read this. I came out a little disappointed at the end. The story itself was great her underlying concept and plot was really interesting but I feel that Kristin rushed her story. She could have done so much more with it. I got really confused at some parts. I wanted to have more of a back story on certain points in the plot and I feel that she just threw them in there in hopes that everyone would understand. I feel that if ...more
B.K. Walker
Jul 01, 2010 B.K. Walker rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: bk-s-library
NyteBeauti by Kristin Roisin was a fantastic read. A great plot with enthralling characters, you will be anxious to find out what Desta must endure next.

Desta awakens with no memories of her past. Each night the only thing she knows is an unexplainable hunger. Her memories show men with evil eyes and it only causes her an increased sense of fear with each remembering.

Lucky enough to have found a sanctuary in the basement of a church, a priest offers her a wine that helps to quench her hunger. Ea
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2015
Jamie Baker
Jamie Baker rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2013
puneet
puneet marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
Ashlee Curry
Ashlee Curry marked it as to-read
May 22, 2012
Julie Dennis
Julie Dennis rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2012
Anna Lundblad
Anna Lundblad marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2011
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2011
Djenii
Djenii marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2011
A very happily married, stay at home mother, raising two little boys. Kristin has been writing since junior high, loving all forms of the written word, including poetry, short stories, scripts and even music, but only in the last 6 or 7 years, has had the inspiration, and support, to actually have her works published.
More about Kristin Roisin...