Start by marking “Lonnie, Me and the Hound of Hell” as Want to Read:

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Short stories of animals and oddities. A man's best friend believes he's called the devil's own dog. A little girl is terrorized, with only two little mice to help her. A vampire is sent to clean up a crooked horse race. A gay cat puts his paws on the line to save a friend from aliens. Ten stories included, some never before published.

Bala
Published (first published June 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Lonnie, Me and the Hound of Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lonnie, Me and the Hound of Hell

Charmaine Clancy
I expected some funny amusing short stories. This collection far surpassed my expectation. Marian Allen's writing is incredibly witty, you'll chuckle all the way through. But what will really hit you with these stories is Allen's ability to get right inside a character (and in one case, quite literally). The points of view are refreshing and feel genuine, whether it is a male, female, child protagonist or a dog, cat or metaphorical message... I'd struggle to pick a favourite. I LOVE Lonnie in th ...more
Sandra Love
Sandra Love marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Michelle Willms
Michelle Willms marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
Patrick
Patrick marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Jackie Weger
Jackie Weger marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
Eric Michael
Eric Michael marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
Eleanor Jones
Eleanor Jones marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Scott Collins
Scott Collins marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
David
David marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2012
For as long as I can remember, I've loved telling and being told stories. When, at the age of about six, I was informed that somebody got paid for writing all those books and movies and television shows, I abandoned my previous ambition (beachcomber), and became a writer.

I've worked as a high school teacher, an executive secretary, a soda jerk, a bank clerk, an accountant, and in Red Cross Youth S
More about Marian Allen...
The Fall of Onagros Eel's Reverence Force of Habit Bargain With Fate Silver and Iron