Start by marking “Relativity” as Want to Read:
Relativity

Relativity (Stargate SG-1 #10)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  131 ratings  ·  15 reviews
When SG-1 encounter the Pack - a nomadic space-faring people who have fled the Goa'uld domination for generations - it seems as though a trade of technologies will benefit both sides.

But someone is determined to derail the deal. With the SGC under attack, and Vice President Kinsey breathing down their necks, it's up to Colonel Jack O'Neill and his team to uncover the sabot
Mass Market Paperback, 326 pages
Published September 25th 2007 by Fandemonium Books

To ask other readers questions about Relativity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Relativity

Tularia
I really enjoyed this. It's the first Stargate I've read that wasn't pure fanfiction, and even though the first 1/3 of the book seemed slow, it did pick up the rest of the way and I found it very enjoyable. So much so that I've gone out and bought two more, this time in the Atlantis universe!
Johnny Martin
Set toward the end of the seventh season of the TV show, this story features the Aschen (seasons 4-5) - the technologically advanced but emotionally stunted humans, still seeking to conquer the galaxy with their silent but deadly means. The ever-irritating Kinsey returns to oversee a potential alliance for trade between SG-1 and a band of space gypsies; with no home planet they travel through space in a giant rotating ship complete with vegetation and villages (similar to the 2013 movie Elysium) ...more
Nakaya
Apr 18, 2012 Nakaya rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to Nakaya by: Genevieve
Catherine
Not the worst one I read in the Stargate series, but not the best.
Dustin
This is how you do it. Original characters you don't automatically hate, characters acting in character, It loses some points for using Kinsey, but makes them back by not making him the primary plot driver. Following up on a lose plot thread from an episode of the show without becoming ham-fisted. Is it the best thing I've ever read? No, but it's easily better than most of the SG-1 novels I've read so far, and I can give this a solid recommend for fans of the show.
Adam
This was a great novel, I enjoyed it most out of the Stargate novels so far. I'll try and do this without giving too much away: While the premise is nothing new to the franchise it handled it in a new way, while also continuing storylines that were left open in the series. The characterisation was perfect for the main SG-1 characters, while introducing some new characters that were really well thought out and interesting.
Alicia
Beth - ;)
Wanda Seet
Ohh, this was really good although all the time traveling thingy can get a bit confusing at the beginning. Too bad we never found out who the mother was. Was dying to know... I guess it's up to our imaginations :)
Robyn
Not bad. Worth for the line "It's bigger on the inside". I was not at all surprised to learn that the author has written Doctor Who novels as well.
Gumnut
haven't finished reading, but it didn't hold my attention well enough to stop me from moving onto the next SG-1 book.
Miss Clark
Rubbish, pure and simple. He had the characters way off base and out of character. Didn't enjoy it at all.
Foggygirl
An excellent story, it would have made for an action packed episode!
Shianne
Love, love, love, love, love!!
Ben
Nostalgia man, goddamn nostalgia.
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Aron
Aron marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Melissa Dougherty
Melissa Dougherty marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Larry Clark
Larry Clark marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Erina
Erina marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Kiri
Kiri added it
Feb 04, 2015
Kyrt
Kyrt marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Pat Hauldren
Pat Hauldren is currently reading it
Feb 02, 2015
  • Siren Song
  • Trial by Fire
  • Four Dragons
  • Valhalla
  • Stargate Atlantis: Entanglement (Stargate Atlantis, #6)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Casualties of War (Stargate Atlantis, #7)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Death Game (Stargate Atlantis, #14)
  • The Price You Pay (Stargate SG-1 #2)
  • Hunt and Run (Stargate Atlantis, #13)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Dead End (Stargate Atlantis, #12)
James Swallow is a British author and scriptwriter, a New York Times Bestseller and BAFTA nominee. He is the author of over thirty-five original books and tie-in novels, as well as numerous short stories, audio dramas and videogames.

His writing includes The Sundowners series of Western fiction steampunk novels, Jade Dragon, The Butterfly Effect and fiction from the worlds of Star Trek, Warhammer 4
More about James Swallow...

Stargate SG-1 (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Trial by Fire
  • Survival of the Fittest
  • Alliances
  • Roswell
  • The Barque of Heaven
The Flight of the Eisenstein Nemesis Fear to Tread Doctor Who: Peacemaker Deus Ex: Icarus Effect

“get us some little jeeps. Maybe like those moon-buggies they used to have on The Banana Splits.” 0 likes
“once again that rational bit of her was wondering how annoyed the US Army were going to be that” 0 likes