Start by marking “Kardashian Konfidential” as Want to Read:
Kardashian Konfidential

Kardashian Konfidential

3.45  ·  Rating Details ·  2,004 Ratings  ·  149 Reviews
Confessions of life as a Kardashian sister—stuffed with family stories, advice, beauty tips and exclusive gorgeous full color photos, personal snapshots and the inside scoop on their life growing up into the gorgeous Dash Dolls

Published November 23rd 2010 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about Kardashian Konfidential, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kardashian Konfidential

Demo
Apr 01, 2012 Demo rated it did not like it
Shelves: lol-no
Alex
Aug 11, 2010 Alex rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
Yeah I don't want to hear it... I like reading trashy books.

So I have an embarrassing confession to make, and I hope this doesn't make people lose respect for me. =) I caught a rerun of Keeping Up With The Kardashians over the summer and.... somehow became hooked. So naturally, I read this book - and it was cute. Better than some other memoirs I've read this year, but not as good as others.

I was surprised at some of it, though - like Khloe wears extensions because her hair fell out with the s
Chelsea Amato
Dec 27, 2010 Chelsea Amato rated it really liked it
I loved this book! But it is probably a result of my love for the Kardashians. Even though many people might not take this book seriously i thought it was great. It really provided a lot of real life helpful advice for young girls, women, and men can benefit from this book. It is a tell all about their life, they talk about the death of their father, their family, their work ethic, and what it takes to be successful. Even though there are a lot of pictures in it they really help capture the girl ...more
Helen Azar
Apr 14, 2011 Helen Azar rated it really liked it
Ok, yes, I am a little embarrassed that I read a Kardashian book... especially one that is intended for teenage girls. And yes, I have also been known to watch their show. So now you know, but moving right along. In it, all three K sisters are doling out advise about life - from fashion and beauty to sex to selling and buying on ebay, as well as reminisce about their celebrity lives, past and present . I tried to read it from a point of view of a teen girl, and it really is an interesting book i ...more
Crystal
Feb 08, 2011 Crystal rated it did not like it
I'm not sure why I even opened this book. It's shiny?
Merary
Oh, boy.

I think every single American (or the majority of the world, really) knows who Kim Kardashian is. She's pretty much everywhere considering the media tries to shove her name down our throats: There's news about her latest conquest, her sex tape, her reality show, her fashion line, her marriage, even what she freaking wears! And now that she's pregnant, there's at least one daily post about her progress. And she's not even that talented.
Sigh.
Kim has two sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, and for
Marnie
Jan 10, 2011 Marnie rated it did not like it
Shelves: non-fiction
While I am not sure why I ever put this book on my to read list, this has got to be the poorest written book ever. It was like reading a book a 5 year old wrote. And the lies... such as we are not spoiled, not out to be famous, and that they are out to set examples to others that you can achieve anything if you put your mind and heart to it, oh and money isn't our values. What a bunch of crock! I didn't like this family much especially Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian and this book didn't do much ...more
J
Dec 19, 2010 J rated it it was amazing
I am a huge Kardashian fan so typically I could not wait to get my hands on this. It was a very quick, light read. The writing style was very informal but it was interesting how alot of the book was written as conversations had between the sisters. There were also alot of pictures (most of which I have already seen online and on the kardashians blogs) but there were also some cute, fun things like letters and cards on eachother. I definitley suggest this book for Kardashian fans everywhere.
Corien
Nov 20, 2012 Corien rated it it was ok
Shelves: audiobook, biografie
I have to admit that I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians (guilty pleasure), but this book didn't add anything other than the lessons their dad taught them, which would fill about 1 page.

It would probably have been a lot better if they got a good narrator for the audiobook. Khloe was OK, and I'm sure Kim and Kourtney have talents but doing voice work isn't it.
Melinda
Nov 09, 2012 Melinda rated it it was ok
This is definitely not the type of book I would normally read. I prefer fiction. But I think I read this only out of curiosity. I'm not an avid follower of celebutants, especially not Kim K. I do like Khloe however so I guess I read this to see what is interesting in this book. It's OK but its a miss...
Erin
Oct 01, 2016 Erin rated it it was ok
Obviously it's a really bad book. No literary value whatsoever. But, I have a feeling if you're picking up "Kardashian Konfidential" it's not for the literary value. It was pretty entertaining and a good insight into the lives of the most (in)famous sisters of the 2010s, but it's not like people don't already know everything about them anyways.
Mandy
Apr 22, 2013 Mandy rated it liked it
Recommends it for: any Kardashian fan :)
I LOVE the Kardashians so this book was an enjoyable read for me! I love the insight into some of the things not shown on TV and I'm inspired by their business ethics. The fashion? J'adore! so this is now a coffee table staple for me. :)
Mandy
Sarah Beth
Jan 06, 2011 Sarah Beth rated it it was ok
Shelves: age-27
I read this because I'm a librarian and I'm in charge of bios. Also, I read it because I love the Kardashians like my mom loves Jerseylicious. Actually, I take that back, no one loves anything like my mom loves Jerseylicious. Also, Kourtney and I have the same favorite nail polish.
Samantha
Jan 29, 2013 Samantha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 10th-grade

The stars of not one but two #1 reality television shows, and frequent cover girls on all the weekly celebrity magazines, Kourtney, Kim & Khloé Kardashian live large and glamorous lives.
Nahid
Feb 26, 2013 Nahid rated it it was ok
Interesting to see what they have to say if you like them. Other than that, nothing major except some beauty tips here and there.
Megan
Apr 10, 2013 Megan rated it it was ok
Definitely seems geared towards pre-teens. It was just okay. But, I didn't exactly expect a masterpiece from a Kardashian self-help book!
Roxana
Apr 21, 2012 Roxana rated it really liked it
I really like this book. There was actually some useful info in this book. It just made like these ladies even more than I already do!
Syazmin Sies
Mar 07, 2013 Syazmin Sies rated it really liked it
I like the facts that they are so close to their family. :)
Erinjereb
Mar 19, 2013 Erinjereb rated it liked it
Loved the sisterly bantering. But you have to love them to love it.
Kelley
Apr 21, 2013 Kelley rated it liked it
GO AHEAD, JUDGE ME :-P lol
Diana Gallagher
Jul 25, 2015 Diana Gallagher rated it liked it
OK for my guilty pleasure read...Obviously not a serious read but a good break in between novels.
Đaniia Thaher
Nov 24, 2012 Đaniia Thaher rated it liked it
the Kardashians Oh God i love them they are all cute and loveable
Lisa Mcbroom
May 25, 2013 Lisa Mcbroom rated it liked it
Delightfully trashy read of the Kardashian sisters and all they entail.
James Ogunbola
Nov 30, 2012 James Ogunbola rated it really liked it
it was a succulent novel
Aren
May 27, 2013 Aren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biography
it was amazing i loved the book especially because i am a fan of them :)
Ximena
Macawley Brown
Oct 18, 2016 Macawley Brown rated it did not like it
Dumb
K.augustine
This triple mini autobiography is in fact better than I expected. We see so much of these women on television and in magazines that I thought there wasn't much else to tell, but this book instantly blew that theory out of the water. Starting out "famous for being famous" and turning that into family and individual brands takes hard work, and creativity, which whether we like to admit it or not, is something these women have a lot of. Sexy, quirky, fun, flawed, and ultimately human, these women p ...more
  • Confessions of a Guidette
  • Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose
  • The Rules According to Jwoww
  • How to Be Famous: Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press, and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture
  • A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
  • Kris Jenner . . . And All Things Kardashian
  • Birth Control Is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and Also Robbing God of Priesthood Children!!
  • Coming Out Straight: Understanding and Healing Homosexuality
  • Twilight, True Love and You: Seven Secret Steps to Finding Your Edward or Jacob
  • Kardashian Konfidential: New! Inside Kim's Wedding with Never-Seen Pix, Plus a New Chapter!
  • That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between
  • Justin Bieber: My World
  • Priceless
  • Sliding Into Home
  • The Real Girl Next Door
  • First Step 2 Forever
  • Justin Bieber: The Unauthorized Biography
  • The Lo-Down
Kourtney Mary Kardashian was born in Los Angeles and is the oldest child of late attorney Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner (née Houghton) and is the sister of Kim, Khloé and Rob Kardashian. She is of Armenian descent (father) and Dutch-Scottish American (mother) descent. Robert Kardashian, best known for being O. J. Simpson’s lawyer during his murder trial, died on September 30, 2003. Her mother ...more
More about Kourtney Kardashian...