Start by marking “Is There a Samson in You?: An Honest Look Into the Mirror of Male Bondage” as Want to Read:
Is There a Samson in You?: An Honest Look Into the Mirror of Male Bondage

Is There a Samson in You?: An Honest Look Into the Mirror of Male Bondage

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Men oftentimes suffer in silence during their time of midnight bondage. Many of our issues are secretly masked behind; academic achievements, fame, tittles, positions, and financial status. Our quiet screams knife through the atmosphere, but only to pierce the realm of our own frustrations.

Is there a Samson in you? takes a candid look into the life of one of history's most
Published March 9th 2010 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about Is There a Samson in You?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Is There a Samson in You?

Dream 4 More Reviews
Jul 18, 2010 Dream 4 More Reviews rated it it was amazing
This is a phenomenal read that is needed for our men today, speaking from the Old Testament in relation to Samson and Delilah and how we can apply this same message in our current age. I love the analogies used too.

I will have this author on my Dream4More Radio: www.blogtalkradio.com/Dream4More on August 22nd at 5pm CST on Sunday. He will also join us on "Singleness, Sex, and Selfless Love" on the Adrienna Turner Show, August 21st, Saturday at 930pm with other panelists.

Dream 4 More Reviews,
Adr
Ayani_Meli
Ayani_Meli rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2012
Adrienna
Adrienna rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2010