Start by marking “Forbidden: The Sheikh's Virgin” as Want to Read:
Forbidden: The Sheikh's Virgin

Forbidden: The Sheikh's Virgin (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #3)

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  131 ratings  ·  13 reviews

Sheikh Rafiq Al'Ramiz left his homeland behind--betrayed by the woman he loved. He's hardened his heart and made his fortune--and now he must return: his country needs him. But he is more powerful than ever, and vengeance is high on his agenda!
Seeing Sera again, he finds the image he's held of a heartless temptress at odds with her drab robes and downcast eyes--but he wil...more
Published June 1st 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden

Lynsey A
Enjoyable read. The hero was just a bit of a jerk but thought he had his reasons. Lovers kept apart by treachery and all that. Found each other again after 11 years apart. Quick read. Some parts a bit OTT but otherwise a nice story. It made me smile at the end when he said he loved her.
Delaney Diamond
I picked up this book thinking I'd start reading it and finish it at another time. What was I thinking? I almost never can set aside a Harlequin Presents book once I begin. Hours later I read the Epilogue with satisfaction and found myself scouring the HP website to find the other books in the series so I could read about the other brothers.

This book is a prime example of why I'm still such a fan of HP novels. Trish Morey is also one of my favorite HP authors, so it's no surprise that I loved t...more
Roub
i did not feel engaged wid the characters. too much introspection instead of interaction between them made the book dull. i also find it hard dat rafiq did not try to contact her after her marriage, to delve into the heart of the matter bcoz he clearly knew her so well. he cud easily read her emotions like when she felt fear or sadness. yet, he did not sense smthg was awfully wrong and he misjudged her badly. but he was never the bitter and mean hero. he was fair and did listen and believed her...more
Brie
this book was ok but the very little sex was definately disappointing.
Putri Septiana
Another heart breaking story. It's good until the ending which is a bit unsatisfying for me. What is it with this princes who is so easy to renounce the crown? Well, it's romantic and all to sacrifice for someone you love. But three princes? Well, you can remove Zafir from the count because he's not really Qusay's heir. I pity the people of Qusay.

Aside from the ending it's a good story. Just a bit monotone with all that narration. Three stars for this book. On to the last book the. Tahir here I...more
Renata
Jan 18, 2013 Renata rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of contemporary romance (particularly those who love exoticizing their characters)
I've found I've come to enjoy a good number of Morey's books and this was no exception. The plot progressed nicely and didn't (as is often the case with romance novels) see the characters backsliding into pettiness or grudges for the sake of grudges. The only real qualm I have with this book is the end, which felt so abrupt that I went back to re-read the last few pages, convinced I'd missed something.

I realize that this is actually the third book in a series of four (Dark Hearted Desert Men) w...more
Annette
This was a bit nerve wracking to me because the heroine did entirely too much weeping and lying.
Lilydaffodils
Not quite as good as I expected but a good read indeed.
Shivani Singh
loved the book. it was really touching the way she sacrificed her love and how no adversity could defeat their love
Tonya Warner
Threatened by Rafiq's father, Sera lied and denied ever loving him. She married an abusive man to protect her family and Rafiq. After his death, she returns to be a companion to Rafiq's mother and hears him tell how great his hatred of her is. But the fine line between love and hate is very thin.

A very compelling story.
Prisma
As per usual with Trish Morey the steam levl was pretty low. The storyline was fairly decent but I like my HPs with a bit more passion if you get my drift...
Amelia-Irene
Part of a series. Okay, it was good seening that the female was honoring but expanding the role of women in her c.ulture
Stephenie
Stephenie marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Gretchen
Gretchen marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Ansari
Ansari marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Apeadudaniellagmail.com
Apeadudaniellagmail.com marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Karmina Landeros
Karmina Landeros marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Tikitoki
Tikitoki marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
The Heir from Nowhere Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child Second Chance Bride (Montana Born Brides #2) Stolen by the Sheikh The Italian Boss's Secret Child (Expecting!) (Harlequin Presents #2486)