Start by marking “We Are Not Beasts of Burden: Cesar Chavez and the Delano Grape Strike, California, 1965-1970” as Want to Read:

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
How Filipino- and Mexican- American farm workers struggled against the ranchers and corporate farms in California, and how Gilbert Padilla, Cesar Chavez, and Delores Huerta organized them to strike the grape growers in Delano and to found the United Farm Workers, which continues the fight for farmworkers rights.
Published August 1st 2010 by Twenty-First Century Books (CT)

To ask other readers questions about We Are Not Beasts of Burden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Are Not Beasts of Burden

Laura Leonard
This is an excellent source for reports about Cesar Chavez and the struggles of farm workers in California.
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Mrs_Reif_librarian
Mrs_Reif_librarian marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2012
Matthew Jankowski
Matthew Jankowski marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2012
Hadrian
Hadrian marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2012
Missy M.
Missy M. marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2011
K-Pop: Korea's Musical Explosion Che Guevara: You Win or You Die The Salem Witch Trials (World History) Manga German Shepherd