Start by marking “Real Women Wear Red” as Want to Read:
Real Women Wear Red

Real Women Wear Red

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  6 reviews
When 40-something Kate "Cyn" Francis changes her name, her hair color, and her age in order to snag a younger man on a Caribbean cruise, the last thing she expects is to fall overboard for a Cary Grant look-alike. Sandy Brown, 20-something and eager to get over a broken heart, is also looking for love. Millie Evans, having recently sold her publishing empire, is on a succe ...more
Published (first published March 26th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Real Women Wear Red, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Real Women Wear Red

Jenn
Just so you know, I give any book I can make it all the way through at least 2 stars. The only ones that get just 1 star are the ones that I can't, no matter how hard I try, I just can't make it through. I just want you to know, that while I did make it all the way through this book, it sucked ass.

The basic idea wasn't bad, for a fluffy chic lit book. But the execution was AWFUL. The writing was stilted and confusing. The three women were so similar in so many ways, it was hard to keep their det
Jennie
Terrible. This book was terribly written. The plot was awful, the characters poorly developed and completely unsympathetic. The point of view went from 1st person to third person and bounced between characters. It was the worst kind of chick lit, and for fluff it was un-enjoyable due to the numerous typos and terrible structure. Not recommended for anyone!
LaFleurBleue
Last comments almost say it all. Poorly written; characters unsympathetic ; gross errors in the timeline; so many repetitions...
Anyway, I hate it when it says that someone hints that some girl has to do a stringent diet and dye its hair blond (plus having big boobs) before thinking you can a chance to attract the flicker of an attention from a man. And here you can read it SEVERAL times.
Do not waste time on this book. The only thing I'll remember is that a cruise on a large boat will never be th
Cassie
Awful book. Badly written which is a shame as the premise was good ~ and could have been good.
Shame it wasn't.
Kelly Ohlendorf
This book was so bad, I couldn't even finish reading it.
Granna
Granna marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Jennifer Graves
Jennifer Graves marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
patricia Blomberg
patricia Blomberg marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Rene
Rene marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Margaret Brandt
Margaret Brandt marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Liz Chouinard Levine
Liz Chouinard Levine marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Jknick
Jknick marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Viva Las Vegas (Short Story) The Tom Jones Club letters on balboa island Letters on Balboa Island Myths of the Fatherless