Start by marking “Rowan's Revenge” as Want to Read:
Rowan's Revenge

Rowan's Revenge

2.6 of 5 stars 2.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
He could have been just another supplicant, making his pilgrimage to the shrine of St. James at Compostela, yet there was nothing humble about him. Pride was evident in his every step. This was the man Kate had feared would catch up with her ever since she'd fled England.

Rowan had sworn to track Lady Catherine down. And in Spain he believed he had finally found her. Her gu
Published June 1st 2007 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published June 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Rowan's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rowan's Revenge

garnetyuna
Not even 1 star.
I'm... speechless. Because it was awful, that is. I have read another book of this author, and I liked it, so I thought this one could've be a good read too. I was so wrong. *cries for the wasted time*
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 03, 2013
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Nis
Nis added it
May 29, 2012
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2012
Although, June was born in the seaside resort of Blackpool, she has lived all her life in the port of Liverpool, home of the Beatles. One of four children, her love of stories began when her father told her 'The Little Match Girl', which left her in floods of tears, but also with a desire to make up stories, herself. As soon as she could read she was doing a three mile walk to the local library. S ...more
More about June Francis...
Tamed By The Barbarian (Historical Romance) A Place to Call Home When The Clouds Go Rolling By Flowers On The Mersey Step by Step