Start by marking “A Taste of Liberty (Task Force 125, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Taste of Liberty (Task Force 125, #2)

A Taste of Liberty (Task Force 125 #2)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  138 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Sarah Stevens finally has a life.

Instead of the same old life with no man around who is worth the energy, now she has three! One she loves but cannot have, one she can have but cannot love, and another who wants her and doesn't care if she loves him. What's a girl to do?
Published February 12th 2012 by Lisa Pietsch (first published March 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Taste of Liberty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Taste of Liberty

Rachel Skinner
Apr 19, 2011 Rachel Skinner rated it did not like it
This series has so much potential, it's a shame that this book got off track. The first half of the book was plodding along nicely, laying the groundwork for the teams' mission and creating a misunderstanding between the hero & heroine. But...the plodding continues. It isn't until well after the halfway mark that the heart of the mission really begins and then it's uneventful and over so quickly that it leaves a bad taste in the mouth, making the reader realize that this romantic suspense is ...more
LynnMarie
Aug 13, 2010 LynnMarie rated it really liked it
Ashira Datya’s Review

I eagerly awaited this story because I absolutely LOVED the first story in this series and I was not disappointed. Sarah and the guys are back for another tale of daring and intrigue, but the sexual tension between Sarah and Vince is so thick that it could be cut with a serrated spork. This time, Sarah and the guys are trying to stop Russian mafia and things again, don't go as planned.

The beginning of this novel was entertaining to say the least. Vince and Sarah had some in
Bethany Frost
Dec 29, 2014 Bethany Frost rated it it was amazing
I was afraid this book wasn't going to be as action packed as the first, but I was mistaken! This one is just as great as the first! The steamy chemistry between Sarah and Vince holds true! You even get the fun quirkyness of the other team members! I even liked the cliffhanger ending where Vince is captured so that you know there will be another book! As I was reading this book i could picture everything that was going on and I loved it! I was upset when Sarah got shot, but liked that it showed ...more
Rachel
Nov 24, 2012 Rachel rated it liked it
I really enjoyed books 1-3. Book 4 which is the final book in the series, I hated. I felt that book 4 was almost written by a different author because the story was so inconsistent with books 1-3. I was riveted reading books 1-3. I stayed up until 5am reading the books last night, then slept for two hours, and woke up to finish reading the series. I am an avid reader, and read hundreds of books a year. If a book does not captivate me, I find myself skimming through some of the boring parts. I re ...more
Alison
This was the first one of Ms Pietsch's Task Force 125 books that I read (free from Amazon UK). It clearly is a sequel but was easy enough to read as a stand-alone.

Task Force 125 is a Dark Ops team, based out of Las Vegas, operating in Europe. Sarah is the honey-pot that they use to obtain intel on/from various international lowlifes before the team eliminates them - permanently. Along with Sarah is a group of drop-dead gorgeous former military types (one is FBI, one a Recon Marine, one a SEAl et
Stephen Ashley
Sep 28, 2014 Stephen Ashley rated it it was amazing
Love Is Everywhere

This is a spy novel, yet a love story in reality. There are some special ops people who form a terrific team. We start this off in Vegas, in the sun and heat. Then Europe. The team now has a new mission, Get this arms dealer, in Italy. Vince is the leader, and we are in for a ride. Buckle up and read this delightful yarn!
Debbie
Dec 18, 2014 Debbie rated it really liked it
No one likes to be sick, but when you can read all day its fekkin awesome.
Finished book 1 and 2 today.
Totally loving this series.
Sarah, Vince, Chris, Jase, Will and Brian are back taking out an arms dealer this time around.
Everyone has the heebee geebee's this time. Something is just not right.
Angelo, the man Sarah met on her first R&R, is back and is in fact in a similar line of work. They travel to Italy and stay at Angelo's while they deal with the gun runner.
Lots of action
Clarke

3 stars. This one is better and worse then the first. I liked this mission better in the first but there is less whining about her being fat in this one. There are too many read flags in this mission to make it believable. Not a bad series but not wowing either.
Sarah Peralta
Apr 15, 2012 Sarah Peralta rated it really liked it
Great 2nd installment.
Robert Clotworthy
Robert Clotworthy marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2015
Taylor Reynolds
Taylor Reynolds marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Darlene Hodge
Darlene Hodge marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Agnieszka
Agnieszka marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Suanne
Suanne marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
Donna Stamper
Donna Stamper rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2015
Donna
Donna added it
Sep 10, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Belinda
Belinda marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Shelbylynne
Shelbylynne rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Jolinda
Jolinda marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Sheri Matthews
Sheri Matthews rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2015
Hazel
Hazel marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Dawn Pettengill
Dawn Pettengill rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2015
  • Trial by Fire (All Fired Up, #2)
  • Gambling on Love (Travis Series #1)
  • The Protector (Crossfire, #1)
  • To Serve And Protect
  • Murphy's Law
  • The Heart Has Reasons
  • Hooked
  • Dangerous Race (Adrenaline Highs, #1)
  • The Huntress
  • BB Dalton
  • Betrayed (The Pirate, #2)
  • Intimate Strangers (Captive Hearts, #2)
  • The Penance List (David Tilogy, #1)
  • Killer Cupid (Redemption #1)
  • Branded (Retribution, #1)
  • There Goes the Groom
  • On Ice
  • Trust No One (Vista Security, #2)
2079857
Lisa Pietsch is a USAF veteran, a multi-published novelist and freelance writer, a social media marketing consultant, the COO of Tequila Aficionado Media and the mother of two boys. She has a passion for foreign languages, travel, and hot guys with guns. (In the absence of hot guys, guns will do.)

Lisa currently lives in San Antonio, TX, with her hot guy, two sons, two cats and one dog.
More about Lisa Pietsch...

Task Force 125 (4 books)
  • The Path to Freedom (Task Force 125, #1)
  • Freedom's Promise (Task Force 125, #3)
  • Stealing Liberties (Task Force 125, #4)