Start by marking “101 Degrees Fahrenheit” as Want to Read:
101 Degrees Fahrenheit

101 Degrees Fahrenheit

2.88 of 5 stars 2.88  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  30 reviews
On the hottest day of the summer Kathy Robert's airconditoner breaks at her barber shop, Great Headz, and she still has one more customer. It's hot and sticky, but he's not going anywhere. And he wants more than a trim.
Published January 27th 2009 by Smashwords, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about 101 Degrees Fahrenheit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Degrees Fahrenheit

Dina
This was a very good quickie, with steamy love scenes (of course) and enough background story about the H/h to make me care about them. And it's a freebie!
UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...
Aug 30, 2010 UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone looking for a hot, quickie read.

As I was reading 101 Degrees Fahrenheit, I was rather put off that this salon customer would be so sexually blatant and demanding of a perfect stranger, but I found the story to be very hot and the ‘surprise’ at the end made this a tale worth reading.
Adrienne
Jun 14, 2010 Adrienne rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of Sophie Renwick
Shelves: married-couples
Available as a free read on Eva's Website.

I loved this contemporary short and I can't say why because it would just spoil everything and give the whole point of the story away.
Taryn at My Secret Romance
3.5 Stars

At first I was a little turned off by how blunt the salon customer was acting. I thought, who does that? But once you read a little bit more you will see why and how it happens. I enjoyed it a lot actually considering it was a novella and I will look for more by this author. Since this is a novella, I can't say anymore or else it will give it away. If you're looking for a quick hot steamy read, this is definitely for you.
Shawna
4 stars – Contemporary/Erotic Romance Quickie

Whew! 101 degrees indeed! I really enjoyed this fun, smokin' hot quickie read...especially for a freebie!
Patrice

Kathy and Dean is a couple that has a dreadful marriage. But Kathy wanting to give up Dean was prepared to fight. After counseling, they decide to become on again. Take a walk into the reintroduction as Kathy and Dean reconnect with a series of sexual encounters. Can they regain the trust of sex to make another advancement in their marriage.

HOT ANS STEAMY is a factor but the small hits of connection and love shows the author's determination for the couple to be together.Kathy and Dean is a coup...more
Kelly Renée
I love the way this book starts! It’s flows to beautifully. The way things heat up and how the two characters act around each other is incredibly hot! The whole time, you’re just waiting to see who has more courage to act on their desires.

The heat outside doesn't compare to the heat in the room, the heat that surrounds the two of them. Though temptation may be in the room, it’s all about morals and being professional, until that gets thrown out the window. All that’s left is tension and urges of...more
Odette
Very nice, hawt - fog your car windows- story!!

(Might download it to my hubby's kindle to see if he picks up a thing or two from Dean... no need to wait for the car to break before calling the mechanic!! Preventive maintenance is what I'm talking about... Heehee)

9/6/11 update: hubby read it!!! Super fast :D His initial reaction? "That was an erotic story!!!" Lmao
Tony
A nice quickie.
I really liked the provocative opening, but felt that Ms Gale chickened out. However the story wasn't what I first anticipated (and would probably have liked it to be), but it was still a good story even if it didn't turn up the heat enough for my taste - especially with a title like this.
Julia
I really enjoyed this short story... as i can relate to how Kathy feels and match her desires with my own...
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Aug 09, 2011 Cyn Mistress Kitty rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Cyn Mistress Kitty by: Karla
Very nice short read. And really nice because it was free
Sherri Morris
Super Steamy!
.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...]
Sorcha O'Dowd
So this was a quick, short and fun read of about 20 pages. At first I wasn't a at all sure I like where the story was going, as I thought the stories hero was too alpha male and really inappropriate so it was a nice twist to find out that it was actually a role-play between him and his wife. It was a sexy quick read, and there was a nice backstory for why him and his wife were indulging in more risque activities than usual. Of course it is difficult in 20 pages to give much of a story and I know...more
Michelle Birbeck
I’ve read another short by Eva Gale, The Seduction of Gabriel Stewart, and loved it enough that I went and downloaded the rest of the books she had on offer. This was one of them. And though it wasn’t quite up to the same standard as Hysteria and The Seduction of Gabriel Stewart, it was a very enjoyable read.

The twist in the middle caught me by surprise, and the heat between the couple was fantastic. In fact, the only complaint I had was that I thought the ending seemed a bit rushed.

Other than...more
Christine
Good if you're looking for a quick read. I was turned off at first but stuck with it and wasn't disappointed.
Johanna Panko
Okay the synapsis of this story is actually a story which I didn't like. The story was about a hairdresser and a mechanic... two really depressing and low wage jobs.. who are married with kids. Do something edgy to bring back the idea of real sex so they can stay married. How depressing. Its written pretty good but lets not make the story into something its not..... ok?
Lori
It was okay. It seemed to be lacking for me. I got the plot but it was almost as if this was just a quick run down of some brainstorming ideas. I really would have enjoyed this story (Hot firefighter and sweet girl falling in love) had there of been something more for me to actually grasp their feelings for one another.
Jwezi
Not good but not so bad at all. this quick read about husband and wife trying to do some role play to keep them together was very mediocre for me... still a nice quick read though.:)
Tory Richards
I actually liked this short, cute story. It had a nice twist that I didn't see coming, and was well written. Great if you're looking for a quick, erotic read.

Tory
Antoinette the Book Junkie
Looking for a daytime quickie. Try this one on for size. Strangers are not always what they seem to be.
Apr 29, 2013 Laura added it
Great story. It had a twist i so didnt expect, i loved it and couldnt put the book down.
Shalana
Cute. Liked the twist. Novella with a strong male character. Cool.
Nyssa
It was okay, but the story felt as though it was lacking something.
Emily
short but good, relatable characters, liked the twist/surprise
Trina
nothing like a little role play :)
Chrisabel
Was good for a freebie
Nice 'n Naughty
It did not grab my attention
Mel
Mar 23, 2012 Mel rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
Loved it!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Eva Gale loves white cupcakes with bitter chocolate frosting, lots of dark roast coffee and six-foot piles of books. She would prefer them all at once, but she takes what she can get. She lives in the farmlands of NJ, with her husband and seven children whom they homeschool. They have one doofus Doberman, a Yellow Naped Amazon named Gizmo, two cats and two Blackberry Hamsters named Mac and PC but...more
More about Eva Gale...
Hysteria The Seduction of Gabriel Stewart Desperate Measures Phaze Fantasies IV Fortune's Fool