Start by marking “Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales: Volume Three: Bremen Town Musicians, Koi and the Kola Nuts” as Want to Read:

Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales: Volume Three: Bremen Town Musicians, Koi and the Kola Nuts (Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales #3)

Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales Volume 3 features mystical stories from around the globe--read by your favorite stars and featuring original music by some of today's greatest artists.

The Bremen Town Musicians
Read by Bob Hoskins
Original Music by Eugene Friesen

The Brother Grimm present the story of four over-the-hill yet spunky animals who decide it's never too late to s
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published June 12th 2007 by Listening Library (Audio)

To ask other readers questions about Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales

Ronyell
Now how many of these “Rabbit Ears Treasury” audio CDs will I have to listen to just to be satisfied? All of them of course! So, imagine my surprise when I finally picked up another “Rabbit Ears Treasury” audio CD, which is called “Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales Volume 3: The Bremen Town Musicians” and “Koi and the Kola Nuts” and I definitely enjoyed both stories on this CD! “Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales Volume 3” is definitely an audio CD that you will enjoy for many years to come!

I
D Carr
Jun 22, 2014 D Carr rated it it was ok
Shelves: listened-to
I listened to an earlier volume of these which was just wonderful. For some reason - this one was (for me) boring.

I am not sure why (I don't think it was the narrators) but I did enjoy the music and (sadly) was genuinely relieved when I was done with it.
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2016
Pam
Pam added it
Apr 17, 2009
Jenne
Jenne marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2013
Rebecca Esmail
Rebecca Esmail marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Anjali Sanghvi
Anjali Sanghvi marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2016
Tina
Tina added it
May 18, 2017
Rabbit Ears Entertainment, LLC is an entertainment company committed to the creation of family programming that reflects a deep respect for the intelligence and sense of humor of today’s audiences. Our classic children’s stories are brought to life by the world’s most respected narrators, musicians, and illustrators. Narrated by Hollywood’s top celebrities, scored by renowned musicians, and illust ...more
More about Rabbit Ears...

Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales (5 books)
  • Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales: Volume One: Aladdin, Anansi, East of the Sun/West of the Moon, The Five Chinese Brothers
  • The White Cat, Fool and the Flying Ship (Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales #2)
  • The Firebird / The Emperor's New Clothes (Rabbit Ears)
  • Rabbit Ears Treasury of World Tales: Volume Five: Pinocchio, Tom Thumb