Start by marking “Saab 9-3 Petrol And Diesel Service And Repair Manual: 1998 To 2002 (Haynes Service And Repair Manuals)” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
This is one in a series of manuals for car or motorcycle owners. Each book provides information on routine maintenance and servicing, with tasks described and photographed in a step-by-step sequence so that even a novice can do the work.
Hardcover
Published 2007 by Haynes Manuals

Be the first to ask a question about Saab 9-3 Petrol And Diesel Service And Repair Manual

Sparrow
Jun 22, 2012 Sparrow rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everybody!
I am so excited about this book! It is going to teach me how to do all kinds of things to fix my car! And it is telling me all of the tools I need to fix it! Like, I need sockets and a reversible ratchet drive. And I need some spanners - I don't know what those are, but they sound VERY exciting. AND A HACKSAW. I already changed my front headlight, so, yeah, I’m ready for business.

This is a picture of the impressive work I did on my headlight:

[image error]

This book is seriously cool. You should a
Ricardo Martins
Ricardo Martins marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Marcell Molnar
Marcell Molnar marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Wade F
Wade F added it
Jan 14, 2015
Brett Berger
Brett Berger marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Manos
Manos marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Angelo Dirkx
Angelo Dirkx marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Vincent
Vincent marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Dave
Dave marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Corinna
Corinna marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Daniel
Daniel added it
Aug 18, 2013
Sinclair Mackay
Sinclair Mackay marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Ely Beltran
Ely Beltran is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2013
David Gilbert
David Gilbert marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2013
Wayne Bull
Wayne Bull marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Harley Dye
Harley Dye marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Bryan
Bryan is currently reading it
Dec 03, 2010
Saab 900 (October 1993-98) Service and Repair Manual (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals) Saab 90, 99 & 900 ('79 To '93) (Service And Repair Manuals) Mercedes Benz 280 (Series 123) 1977-1981 Owner's Workshop Manual (Haynes Owners Workshop Manuals) Mercedes Benz Owners Workshop Manual Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol & Diesel Service & Repair Manual: 1993-2000