Start by marking “Salvation (Dark Elves, #3)” as Want to Read:
Salvation (Dark Elves, #3)

Salvation (Dark Elves #3)

3.76  ·  Rating Details  ·  527 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Series: Dark Elves; Previous Book: Mastered
Genre: Paranormal; BDSM
Irin was raised among the raedjour--dark elves bred by their goddess for sexual pleasure. When Irin was a toddler, sorcerers cast a protective spell on her to quell the lustful urges of those around her. Under that spell and the watchful eyes of her protectors, Irin has a happy, if unique childhood as a huma
Published (first published January 24th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Salvation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Salvation

Sammy Loves Books
OMG!!!! The Dark Elves are Amazing and the main plot just took a wicked wild turn, that I never saw coming!!

Dancing and Crying

The Dark Elves are at a crossroads. They are concerned that Valanth, their leader, is not only crazy, but that he is a murderer of women as well. Woman are rare for the Dark Elves, and are to be revered. Yet Valanth's third mate has just been found dead. Cause unknown! He doesn't mourn, but just looks to find another woman. Well his men have had enough! This episode proves that Mykles tale
Jill
Mar 27, 2013 Jill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-fantasy, elves
Poor poor Radin. My heart was pounding in my chest at the end of this book, I even think I may have cried out "Noooooooo" . Jet Mykles sure knows how to write a book. I was engaged right from the beginning till the end, i did not want to put this book down. Love love loved it!
Carolyn F.
Dec 21, 2014 Carolyn F. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, erotic, ebook
It's been awhile since I read the books in this series. This one was good and I liked the ending. I'm going to move 4 up my queue.
Jan
Nov 30, 2011 Jan rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
Hot enough, and for erotica there was a pretty decent story. Unfortunately the ending didn't fall under HEA for me (not even HFN, just plain old, OMG THIS IS SUCH A DEVASTATING WRONG ENDING), that I hated it. Made me drop the series as well.
Karen
Apr 24, 2012 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-erotic
Loved the story this was one of my favorites Book one was my favorite and then this, I love the character Radin. Radin and his brother Salin are 2 main characters in this series and Radin is one hot elf 'freak' such a bad boy. When you think of elves you don't think if a character like he is but I would certainly mail order one today lol. This book was a favorite due to the in depth storyline of the Elves KING, Valanth, and his use of magic to bring his dead truemate back to life. He has lead hi ...more
Christy Duke
Oh. My. God. This series is getting wicked fascinating the more books I get into it!

Radin is a sorcerer and Savous is the kings son and Radin's apprentice. Irin is the human girl they rescued as a baby and have raised to adulthood. Of course, because of the dark elves extreme sexuality the sorcerers put a spell on Irin when she was a little girl that would null sexual desire around her. Now that she's of age, it has been lifted and the virgin tournament to be her first has been won by Radin.

Much
Sandra
Jul 02, 2011 Sandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks, pnr-uf, own, erotica, bdsm
In this third book in the series, Irin, who has grown up with the Raedjour as she was rescued when she was a toddler, has the magic spells removed when she hits 19.

We finally find out why the Rhaeja has gone bad and who helped to corrupt him. (view spoiler)

Savous & Radin become Irin's first lovers and recognise she is in fact a ma
Veeroo Arreola
Mar 06, 2015 Veeroo Arreola rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Ahora esto si que no me lo esperaba..!!
Hasta que por fin lei un libro de esta serie que me tenia enganchada y no nomas leer por leer... Vamos mejorando!!!
No espero nada menos en el siguiente... Ahhh por que ahora si puedo decir que leere el siguiente jajaja ^_^
Mistress SuckMyBlackDagger
The raedjour found Irin as a babe and took her in to their lair to raise her. They put a spell on her to remove her lust and sexual awareness as well as those who come into contact with her, for her safety from the sexual nature the raedjour are known for. She is now 20 and ready to have the spell removed and is longing for a the two men who have always been at her side, Savous and Radin.

I liked this one more then the others so far. The storyline picks up quickly in this one and there is more a
Trina
Jan 26, 2015 Trina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These are getting better and better in terms of story. Mykles is giving us more detail regarding the Dark elves and their struggle with their goddess and amongst themselves. They are becoming more than just Hot Sex Adult fiction.

Heather
I like this one more than the other two by far.
Yes we had another Virgin contest but this time with a female that was raised with the raedjour and already brought up and fully expect what will happen.
Irin was found as a toddler spelled to shield lust and sexual attraction until mature enough. So the fun starts when the spell is lifted, the contest is won, a hidden surprise emerges, and all hell breaks loose.
So like I said much better than previous dark elves books. You get some hot sex scenes
Candace Keown
Jan 12, 2016 Candace Keown rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lori
Mar 15, 2015 Lori rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They just keep getting hotter and better
Suburbancowgirl
Great addition to the series. What I really like about this series is that each book truly builds on the previous book. The characters from the earlier books play a supporting role. In a lot of series, you jump from one group of characters to a different group in the same universe, without much interraction. This is one of the few series that builds on itself. I find myself unable to put these books down! Finally some solid menage lovin!
Gab
Aug 09, 2011 Gab rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great book and recommended read. Wow the story arc of the series is starting to pick up with more action/adventure seeping into the mix. [don't worry still plenty of hot sex - although I really liked how the heroine/hero already liked each other as friends before sex came into it].

Thoroughly enjoyable good - but if an option read this series in sequence as the stories/characters overlap between the books. enjoy :)
Gardavson
Nov 29, 2011 Gardavson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Usually my forayes into romantica leave me unimpressed. Not so this series. This book, the series really, has a good plot line, a strong one particularly for romantica. It's getting to where I need to know what happens next. This book has the strongest plot line yet. I hope it keeps going from here.
Ana Banda
Dec 21, 2012 Ana Banda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Estuve en la super incertidumbre todo el libro sobre quien seria su verdadera pareja & awww me encanto el resultado :3
Quiero saber donde esta mi bebe Radin ): quiero que me lo devuelvan ):
& por Dios; maten a Diana! mendiga vieja insoportable -.-
A parte de eso me gusto mucho:)
Karen
Mar 03, 2013 Karen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This edition had two stories: Salvation and Descent. These books are hot and sexy and I wish I had read them sooner. My only problem was one of the characters disappeared and I really felt his loss, that's how good it was. Now I will have to read 5 and 6 soon.
Shelbie  Knight
May 05, 2013 Shelbie Knight rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
The Dark Elves Series is fast becoming one of my all-time favorites! Unique characters, an amazing and believable world. What more can a reader ask for, except for more! Thanks Jet!

Shelbie =)
Rossy
Oct 09, 2009 Rossy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series-pnr
~Charmer~the 1-click addict
My favorite so far. I really enjoyed the story of this one.
Caroline Mcconnell
Good God, you can't get better than this series.
Gale
Feb 15, 2011 Gale rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read in 2011.
Emi
Emi rated it liked it
May 22, 2016
Jazmyn
Jazmyn marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Ang
Ang rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2016
Lola
Lola rated it it was ok
May 05, 2016
Jennav
Jennav added it
May 03, 2016
Jennifer rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
  • Victorious Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #1)
  • Demon Seed
  • Virgin Sacrifice (Bred to the Beast: The Virgin Trilogy, #2)
  • The Kategan Alphas Vol. 2 (Books 4-6)
  • Cyborg (Cyberevolution, #4)
  • Bound by Desire (Wonderland, #3)
  • Cat's Meow (Predators, #1)
  • Hunted (Demon's Mark, #3)
  • Unbridled (Centaur Chronicles, #1)
  • A Guardian's Desire
  • Pleasuring The Beast
  • Love at First Bight (Deep Space Mission Corps #1)
  • Cum For Bigfoot 3
  • Soldier (Altered Destinies, #5)
  • Destined for Two (Entwined Fates, #4)
  • The Panther's Desire (Were-Cats of Apple Creek, #1)
Jet is a writer of sexual fantasy with a firm belief that all men are at least partially gay, that vampires are just people with a liquid diet and shapeshifters live on every block.
More about Jet Mykles...

Dark Elves (6 books)
  • Taken (Dark Elves #1)
  • Mastered (Dark Elves #2)
  • Dissent (Dark Elves #4)
  • Discovery (Dark Elves #5)
  • Awakening (Dark Elves #6)