Start by marking “Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 12)” as Want to Read:
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 12)

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu #12)

Takuma and Mayu's story began when they were only 8 years old. During his childhood, Takuma was constantly hospitalised due to his heart condition. He soon became friends with Mayu, the daughter of the doctor in charge of his case. Day by day they grew closer and closer. However, the summer when Takuma was 8, he made a promise to Mayu that he couldn't keep... Their story ...more
Paperback
Published 2008 by Shogakukan

Be the first to ask a question about Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love

Jessica
Aug 13, 2016 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-reads
*sniff* I'm not crying. I just finished slicing so many onions. :'(
Lapis Lazuli
Oct 18, 2016 Lapis Lazuli rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
*** Attenzione, questa recensione copre l'intera serie, dal volume 1 al volume 12 ***

Una love story straziante, che parte fin dalle prime pagine della serie permeata di malinconia, con un senso di tragica ineluttabilità che ti porta a leggere la vicenda di Takuma e Mayu con il groppo in gola dall'inizio alla fine.
Sarebbe una storia da cinque stelline, per me, ma sarò tirchia perché la svolta finale, seppure lieta, è arrivata un po' troppo in fretta. Averei preferito che finisse come sembrava ste
Alex (Lexie)
Oct 27, 2012 Alex (Lexie) rated it really liked it
I can't remember when I read this. But I think over the year now? This manga is sweet, funny and utterly heartbreaking for me. I even cried because of this manga. :(

Takuma and Mayu was childhood friends. They met at the hospital cause Takuma has a heart problem and Mayu is the daughter of Takuma's doctor. Dr. Taneda, Mayu's father, predicted or should I say, deducted that Takum wouldn't live past twenties since his heart problem is kinda rare and hard to cure.

Mayu and Takuma fell in love with
Katie
Aug 31, 2016 Katie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, completed
see full review @ Katie's Corner

I believe this story is one of the best drama/tragedy that I have ever read. The plot is not that unique, but how the author describes the feelings and emotions of characters that’s something worth reading! The author describes both Takuma’s and Mayu’s feelings as if it was her in their place. And you understand both points of view. You get why Takuma wants to keep Mayu away from him, I mean, he’ll die when he turns 20. And at the same time you understand Mayu, be
Kat
Jun 26, 2013 Kat rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mangas
Acabo de terminar este manga y.. oh mi Dios, ha sido el manga mas precioso y que mas me ha llegado de muchísimo que he leído, tengo que decirlo, lloré, lloré como una maldita idiota, lloré muchísimo, durante toda la noche, y muchas veces tuve que parar porque no podía parar de llorar, pero a pesar de todo.. Valió la pena, Dios, si, la valió y mucho.

He amado todos y cada uno de los personajes, y me ha destrozado mucho haber perdido por el camino a unos cuantos, pero siempre voy a recordarlos, sie
Yousra Ouahabi Hassani
May 02, 2013 Yousra Ouahabi Hassani rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, favourites
OMG, this has been one of the best saddest happiest funniest mangas I've ever read in my whole life!!!!!

Loved how Aoki could make us burst into tears by the heart-breaking tragedy aspect, and laugh out loud because of the funny scenes and then just flat out shitless scared with the suspect element. ESPECIALLY the last 4 pages!!! I thought I was dead for sure, my heart was literally ringing like a bell in my chest.

And at last, I'm truly happy that after such a great lovely journey came a suitin
Kitty Holmes
Jun 07, 2014 Kitty Holmes rated it really liked it
Secretos del corazón es un manga romántico, que te hace sufrir a base de bien y empatizar con el sufrimiento de los protagonistas. Es cierto que me ha faltado algún tipo de evolución por parte de Mayu y Takuma, pero me la compensa con creces los buenos momentos que me ha hecho pasar este manga, acompañándome durante años y lo mucho que la voy a echar de menos (es cierto que la voy a releer y mucho, pero ya no será lo mismo).

Recomiendo Secretos del corazón a todos los que os gusten las historias
kathrinamontr
Jun 10, 2015 kathrinamontr rated it it was amazing
Avevo già avuto modo di leggere una prima volta, tanti anni fa, questo manga e mi aveva lasciato una bellissima sensazione addosso.

Dopo mille lacrime versate per le scene più drammatiche che Kotomi Aoki potessi rappresentare siamo finalmente giunti alla fino. Com'è evidente dalla copertina di questo dodicesimo volume, vediamo il matrimonio dei nostri bellissimi protagonisti: Voglio l'abito da sposa di Mayu (anche se non penso sia molto adatto al tipo di fisico che mi ritrovo).

Trovo, poi, estrema
Sami C
Jul 14, 2014 Sami C rated it really liked it
Cliffhanger ending -- the only thing I hated about this series. I can't stand open endings. Does he live? Does he die? Do they start a family? All these questions that might never be answered!

Other than that, the story was consistent with its lighthearted bittersweetness. I do wish Takuma survived the surgery so he and Mayu can live happily ever after...even though the movie killed him off.
Hadeel
Dec 19, 2011 Hadeel rated it it was amazing
I love this book, it really drew me in and had me face the same emotions and mood. It was hilarious and soooo sweet. I loved the ending and this book is simpy amazing it needs no words to descrivbe it. It speaks for itself ^.^
Rizki Aksari
Aug 21, 2013 Rizki Aksari rated it it was amazing
ah... seriously end just like that? Ohh NOOOO Aoki Kotomo sensei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This manga was truly amazing. i want to see he recover from the surgery and having kids. Its not enough... I want more!! it would be great if this manga would continue and about kou-sama progression too..>_<
Aldi
Aldi rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2012
Alejandra
Alejandra rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2013
옐
Jul 07, 2016
Aya
Aya rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2015
Fe Punsalang
Fe Punsalang rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2012
Tley Catador
Tley Catador rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2016
Melissa Alc
Apr 08, 2015 Melissa Alc rated it it was amazing
The end is... Beautiful and I am cry TwY
Elaine Francisco
Elaine Francisco rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2013
Queana
Queana rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2015
Sanzy
Sanzy rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2012
Sylene
Sylene rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2014
Shrilakhshmi
Shrilakhshmi rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2014
Shun
Shun rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2012
Vanessa Booksmymate
Vanessa Booksmymate rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Devineleo
Devineleo rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015
Karina Gina
Karina Gina rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2015
Manda
Manda rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Yuxin Shi
Yuxin Shi rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2012
Pinkiland Kristie
Pinkiland Kristie rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • We Were There, Vol. 7
  • ココにいるよ!(5) (Koko ni Iru Yo!, #5)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 7 (Strobe Edge, #7)
  • 天使なんかじゃない―完全版 4 [Tenshi Nanka Janai: Kanzenban 4]
  • 電撃デイジー 15 (Dengeki Daisy, #15)
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 12 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu #12)
Blood type: B
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 154.5 cm
Kotomi Aoki (青木琴美) once shared an apartment with fellow Sho-Comi manga artist Iori Shigano.
She received the 2008 Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo for Boku no Hatsukoi o Kimi ni Sasagu.
More about Kotomi Aoki...

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 1)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 2)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 3)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 4)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 5)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 6)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 7)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 8)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 9)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 10)