Start by marking “Love and Other U-Turns” as Want to Read:
Love and Other U-Turns

Love and Other U-Turns

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
What could possibly drive a latte-loving city girl to throw out all her new shoes and move into the passenger seat of a beat-up Mazda with dodgy air conditioning?Thislaughter-filled memoir proves that love is the best reason to do anything.
When fate decided to connect an inner-city journalist with an unlikely comedian at a wacky astrology night, a few hours was all it took
Published November 1st 2010 by Allen & Unwin (first published June 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Love and Other U-Turns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and Other U-Turns

Bobbi-Jo Williams
I got half way through the book and when she got to Kalgoorlie Boulder i was so angry on her views on it, that she didnt couldnt have opened her eyes to a bit more then just pub, skimpies and red dirt.

It was a struggle to get through it and now know why i dont read this kind of genre.

I know this is of her opinion of everything in her book and she is a "city girl" but having tunnel vision is not a way to live life!
Mia Wallace
What a drag. So self-indulgent. I think she needs therapy not travel. If I were her, I'd give up the writing. It's no coincidence we haven't seen another book from this author. It's like a bad version of Eat Pray Love.
Great bio of travelling around Australia, having done a lot of road trips with my husband I could relate! But we didn't rough it. Loved this. Very Australian. Highly recommended.
A light Australian travel memoir some I could relate too having travelled around for may years.
Sweet memoir. Find yourself cringing for Lou at every turn. Very admirable life she lead.
Jacqui added it
Aug 17, 2015
Meagan marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Lisa marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Mary marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Rachie added it
Sep 08, 2014
Emily marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
nicci marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Karina Almeroth
Karina Almeroth marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Devilish marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Natasha marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013
Jenny Chapman
Jenny Chapman marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013