Start by marking “Cherubs” as Want to Read:
Cherubs

Cherubs

Divine Justice in its purest form confronts the innocence of a little girl in this chilling tale of a house with a past, angelic retribution and modern miracles. Do you know what Cherubs are?
Published April 21st 2010 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Cherubs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherubs

Sue A.
Jun 12, 2010 Sue A. rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people who like scary stories
Cherubs is absolutely chilling, from its spine-tingling start to its hair-raising finish! Rideout's use of phrase and imagery deftly paints a terrifying portrait of one child's innocence caught in a battle between ancient Judgement and a mother's love.

The author keeps his readers on the edge of their seats, hands and feet inside the vehicle, for the entire thrilling ride. An excellent debut in horror fiction from a promising new author!
Dawn
As a teen I was a fan of the works of Stephen King and Dean Koontz, and this book reminded me a little bit of those youthful forays into the supernatural.

I liked the story told in this book, and I liked the relationship between mother and daughter.

There is a lot wrong with the book: inaccuracies about deafness, sign language, and cochlear implants, and grammar mistakes that could have been caught by a professional proofreader. However, I quite enjoyed it and I think this author has a lot of po
Balamara
Nov 21, 2010 Balamara rated it it was amazing
A single mother and her young daughter seeking a new beginning find instead unleashed upon them a nightmare of horrors as ancient divine retribution is pitted against the purity of maternal love and the innocence of child. While I'm not generally a fan of dark fiction Cherubs was, for me, a phenomenal read. Wonderfully creepy with endearing, resilient pivotal characters, Cherubs grabbed me by the throat in the opening pages and took me on a chilling ride through a series of unexpected twists and ...more
Timothy D.
Jun 14, 2010 Timothy D. rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sarah Mander
Sarah Mander rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2010
Debi
Debi rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2011
Laura marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2011
Tanya
Tanya added it
Jul 22, 2012
Fran
Fran marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015