Vinegar: Over 400 Various, Versatile, and Very Good Uses You've Probably Never Thought Of

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  9 reviews
This collection of useful recipes, cleaning concepts and tips is full of ideas that have worked for others and will work for you. Whimsical line drawings by illustrator, Martha Campbell add a humorous touch to this wonderful addition of a home reference bookshelf filled with books by Vicki Lansky.
A bit if history about, wonderful recipes for, and a lot of amazing uses for—...more
Published November 25th 2003 by Book Peddlers, The

Kathleen
Very helpful little book. I have used quite a few of her suggestions, I don't use fabric softner anymore, I use vinegar. Also enviromentaly helpful.
Karen
I have to say I wasn't as impressed with the ideas for Vinegar as I was with the Baking Soda book. I have no interest in making my own flavored vinegar or becoming a vinegar expert so I mostly skimmed those parts. It did though offer some useful/interesting ideas on how it might be used to clean. Definitely worth a read if you are a newbie to all things vinegar.
Originally, I was going to rate this as 'really liked it' but then I tried some of the suggestions in the book and I gotta say - pretty amazing!
Toots Mama
Looking forward to incororating some of the ideas in the book. What a great, cheap, natural way to do things. if they work. We will see!
Chelsie
Very helpful...as was her book on baking soda!
Who knew vinegar was so versatile!
« Crystal »
This book is worth the purchase. It has lot's of great tips.
Lara
Mar 26, 2009 Lara rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2009
A fun, quick read regarding the many uses of vinegar.
Kelly Knapp
Nov 14, 2012 Kelly Knapp rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Every household
Recommended to Kelly by: Gift
Every Eco friendly person should have and use this book!
Angie Marcum
Angie Marcum marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Ashley
Ashley added it
May 24, 2014
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Kathy Jacobs
Kathy Jacobs is currently reading it
Apr 14, 2014
Mouse
Mouse marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Dirtbikertt
Dirtbikertt marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Amanda Ash
Amanda Ash marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Heidi Anderson snider
Heidi Anderson snider marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Baking Soda: Over 500 Fabulous, Fun, and Frugal Uses You've Probably Never Thought Of Best Baby Name Book In The Whole World Feed Me I'm Yours - Revised Games Babies Play: From Birth to Twelve Months It's Not Your Fault, Koko Bear: A Read-Together Book for Parents and Young Children During Divorce