Start by marking “Rotary Magic: Easy Techniques to Instantly Improve Every Quilt You Make (Rodale Home and Garden Books)” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Great Rotary Cutting Secrets-- Plus Piecing, Pressing & Finishing; 12 Gorgeous Projects

Hundreds of tips, tricks, and techniques guaranteed to INSTANTLY IMPROVE every quilt you make!

Rotary Cutting Secrets: Rotary cutting is a breeze once you know the secrets for choosing the right equipment and cutting accurately, comfortably, and safely.

Pressing Simplified: Perfectly f
Paperback
Published April 15th 1999 by Rodale Books (first published January 1st 1920)

To ask other readers questions about Rotary Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rotary Magic

Amy
I love this book and wish I owned it. It is out-of-print, so the prices on Amazon are OUTRAGEOUS!!
Luckily the library owns it. I joked to Thomas that I might have to find out how much the library would charge me if I "lost" it. He was not amused. I don't think he trusts me...:)
Rebecca Coday
Don't be fooled by the title, this is one of the best all around quilting books out there. If you want precise instructions and you want the best methods, look no further. Nancy is also a National Quilt judge, so she knows what she is talking about.
Sandra
Mar 03, 2010 Sandra rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Quilters and wanna-bes.
This might be a good book to own. It has lots of good ideas, but way too many for me to absorb all at once. And maybe ever.
dana bealer
dana bealer marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Sandra
Sandra added it
Nov 10, 2013
Louise Holland
Louise Holland marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Lois Auger
Lois Auger marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2013
Moira Schulte
Moira Schulte marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Lindy
Lindy marked it as to-read
May 31, 2012
Leonardo Manzo
Leonardo Manzo marked it as to-read
May 28, 2012
Cher
Cher marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2012
Katherine Strangaritch
Katherine Strangaritch marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2011
Pal Too
Pal Too marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2011
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2011
Nancy
Nancy added it
Feb 07, 2011
Featherweight 221 - The Perfect Portable: And Its Stitches Across History, Expanded Third Edition Block Magic, Too!: Over 50 New Blocks from Squares and Rectangles Block Magic: Over 50 Fun and Easy Blocks from Squares and Rectangles All-In-One Rotary Cutting Magic with Omnigrid Big One-Star Quilts by Magic: Diamond-Free(r) Stars from Squares & Rectangles  14 Stars in 4 Sizes, 28 Quilting Designs, 4 Projects