Start by marking “Creating Your Own Destiny: How to Get Exactly What You Want Out of Life” as Want to Read:
Creating Your Own Destiny: How to Get Exactly What You Want Out of Life

Creating Your Own Destiny: How to Get Exactly What You Want Out of Life

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  5 reviews
You Know What You Want... Now, Here's How to Get It Are you unhappy at work? Is your business failing? Want more out of life? It's time to demand your destiny Start pursing the life you see in your mind every day. Whatever your "destiny" means to you - more time, more money, more health, more love, more happiness and more freedom to do what you want - this book will show y ...more
Published January 15th 2009 by Snow Group (first published May 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Creating Your Own Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creating Your Own Destiny

Jaimin Dave
I have read this book several times, and I will read it again. The only book with only practical ideas on starting your own business. Not that other books I have read on this are not practical, but those books indirectly connect things, while Patrick has written explicitly what needs to be done to start a business and leave your pathetic job! His encouragement to think big, is really the biggest way of encouraging anybody.
Ahmad Badghaish
احلم - خطط - نفذ - تألق

صحيح أن الكتاب مثالي بعض الشيء

لكن أعجبني فيه توازنه بين الجهة الفكرية الثقافية والجهة العملية

تكلم تقريباً عن كل شيء
الكاتب صغير في السن, ووضع خلاصة أفكاره في هذا الكتاب

وفي آخر فصل كتب : إن الحياة هبة من الله تعالى, والسبيل الوحيد لشكل الله هو أن تحيا حياة إيمانية عميقة تقدم من خلالها أشياء عظيمة
Sheree
This book makes yoou realize that you can do whatever you set your mind to. You just have to become laser focused on your goals and dreams. Great book, by a great local author who I have met many times.
J Warren
This book pretty much had me thinking about my further beyond the 8 to 5 traditional job. I was 38 years old at the time I read this. This book help me launch my online based business.
Niila Syukriilah
wanna read
Mosbahmadiha
Mosbahmadiha marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Holly Smith
Holly Smith marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
David Carrasco
David Carrasco marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Olivia Felix
Olivia Felix marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Noura.r
Noura.r marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Ramalingam R.K
Ramalingam R.K marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Joya Martin
Joya Martin marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Paulo Gollmann
Paulo Gollmann marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Amey Dixit
Amey Dixit is currently reading it
Aug 17, 2013
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
Noura
Noura marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Noura
Noura marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Affluent Entrepreneur: 20 Proven Principles for Achieving Prosperity Creating Your Own Destiny: How to Get Exactly What You Want Out of Life and Work Leading Preteens Laid Off and Crazy Happy - Memoirs of a Houseband The Greatest Mortgage Marketing Secrets!