Start by marking “No, No, Titus!” as Want to Read:
No, No, Titus!

No, No, Titus!

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  4 reviews
At first Titus the dog has trouble discovering exactly what his job is on the farm, but then a fox's approach to the chicken coop helps him understand how valuable he is.
Library Binding, 32 pages
Published April 1st 1997 by NorthSouth (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about No, No, Titus!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No, No, Titus!

I took Spanish is 6th Grade..that was the last time. Reading this in Spanish I am sure was an insult to all Spanish speaking people. We learned a little from reading it is horrible Spanish Zorro=fox. Dogs don't woof they guau, guau, so.. it is clearly more rhythmic in Spanish
This is a cute story about a dog named Tito (Titus in English) who goes to live in a farm. In the story, he learns what it means to be a dog by trying to do things that children, the farmer, and the other animals. Dogs don't give milk or lay eggs, but they sure can do a lot to protect the farm!

I used this story for dog-themed Spanish and bilingual story time programs. It could be used for a variety of themes, including farms or transportation since it has a bus and a tractor (Tito tries to go on
Takeisha Hannor
Good book with great pictures to assist ELLs. I like the fact that the book is in Spanish and English. I think children would enjoy reading this book and learning about farm animals. The book helps children learn animal sounds.
Katie Scherrer
Presents very well for storytime; not too text-heavy. Can use in one language or bilingually. Great story of a little dog new to the farm who must find his place and purpose. I love the mixed media illustrations.
Pisey Mean
Pisey Mean marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Marsha Morton
Marsha Morton marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Nicole Seruya
Nicole Seruya marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Beth marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Hema marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Maria Eugenia
Maria Eugenia marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Phylicia Warner
Phylicia Warner marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Myrna Guerrero
Myrna Guerrero marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Kimberly Duclos
Kimberly Duclos marked it as to-read
May 23, 2013