Start by marking “Avatar: The Last Airbender 2” as Want to Read:
Avatar: The Last Airbender 2

Avatar: The Last Airbender 2 (Avatar: The Last Airbender Comics #2)

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  326 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Aang must face his destiny as he fights for the Water Tribe’s safety—and his life. But even with the help of Katara, Sokka, and his flying bison, Appa, will he be able to escape Zuko’s deadly clutches?

The journey through the war-torn world continues, as Aang searches to find a master to teach him waterbending—the first step to becoming the Avatar!
Published September 14th 2010 by Del Rey (first published May 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Avatar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Avatar

Samantha
The Fire Nation is on the Southern Water Tribe’s doorstep, all thanks to Aang. But the young Airbender is nowhere to be found, banished for his foolishness. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, can protect the village from Prince Zuko’s wrath. The question is, will he arrive in time? And what if the Avatar is the one who needs saving?

I feel as if this book was better than the last, but not by much. I bought it for cheap, and more of because I try to collect everything Avatar than becaus
Melissa
I just wanted to read this graphic equivalent of Nickelodeon's animated series the Legend of Aang. Although the images of every page accurately resemble the scenes, the dialogue --as with the book 1, sadly needs a lot of editing. My 11 year old daughter wouldn't even dare continue after reading the first few pages of the that book.
This follow-up to the initial volume of Book 1:Water, tells how Sokka & Katara's tribe was attacked by Zuko, the fire prince, in his pursuit of Aang, the
Srikanan
The book was great it it's about how Aang is the new avatar. Aang must need a teacher to teach him water bending to become the avatar. But when the fire tribe know that the new avatar is at the secret place of the water village. Aang goes with the fire tribe for their safety. The best part when the powers of the avatar were awakened.

The reason I pick this book is because I bought it like 3 or 4 years ago and I read it now because I forgot about it the day I bought it.

The reason I finished this b
Luis T
This book is about a yung kid thats named Ang witch is the avatar that was frozen with his bison for 100 years .Then two kids found him and now needs to learn the next 3 elements.Now his headed to the earth kingdom and met the king then the king said to the avatar that he needs to do the tasks that the king tells him to do if not he will freeze the avatar's friends.This book is fiction because people can't airbend,waterbend,earthbend,or firebend.I liked this book so I gave it 5 stars.I recomende ...more
Lissibith
The tale of Zuko and Aang trying to bring peace to the world and finding it difficult and complicated. The stakes ramp up with predictable but seemingly inevitable speed, and things seem to be headed the wrong way.

The B story with Toph and Sokka... I won't spoil it except to say it has a cute and satisfying conclusion and I will miss it in the third book :)
Jane Barnes
Soooooo cool! I LOVE Avatar The Last Airbender! It's in the top three of my books!!!
Dina
I like this comic. It tauhgt how to fight in truth way.
Holland And
I like this book because it is funny. LANCE
Aaman
I liked it as a child. Good to read to kids.
Esteban De La Cruz
I think this book is average
Ashamsa Vijay
Ashamsa Vijay marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Fatimah Alr
Fatimah Alr marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Ahlea
Ahlea marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Nozhan
Nozhan marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Afra
Afra marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Aleksandra Mackiewicz
Aleksandra Mackiewicz marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Keely
Keely marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Emilie Van
Emilie Van marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Kkarenvv2
Kkarenvv2 marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender, Box Set Volumes 1-3
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Lost Scrolls Collection
  • How to Draw Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • The Lost Scrolls: Air
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise, Part 3 (The Promise, #3)
  • Rat Queens #2
  • Ayn Rand's Anthem: The Graphic Novel
  • A Cinderella Story: Movie Novelization
  • Tiger & Bunny, Vol. 1
  • Olimpiade Smurf (De Olympische Smurfen, Kisah Smurf)
  • Judgment Day
  • Night in the Haunted Tower (Pokemon Chapter Book #4)
  • Legends of Metru Nui (Bionicle Adventures, #4)
  • Wolverine: Worst Day Ever
Avatar Volume 1: The Last Airbender (Avatar #1) The Legend of Korra: The Art of the Animated Series Book One - Air Avatar Volume 5: The Last Airbender (Avatar #5) Avatar Volume 4: The Last Airbender (Avatar #4) Avatar Volume 6: The Last Airbender (Avatar #6)