Start by marking “Avatar: The Last Airbender 2” as Want to Read:
Avatar: The Last Airbender 2

Avatar: The Last Airbender 2 (Avatar: The Last Airbender Comics #2)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  347 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Aang must face his destiny as he fights for the Water Tribe’s safety—and his life. But even with the help of Katara, Sokka, and his flying bison, Appa, will he be able to escape Zuko’s deadly clutches?

The journey through the war-torn world continues, as Aang searches to find a master to teach him waterbending—the first step to becoming the Avatar!
Published September 14th 2010 by Del Rey (first published May 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Avatar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Avatar

Samantha
The Fire Nation is on the Southern Water Tribe’s doorstep, all thanks to Aang. But the young Airbender is nowhere to be found, banished for his foolishness. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, can protect the village from Prince Zuko’s wrath. The question is, will he arrive in time? And what if the Avatar is the one who needs saving?

I feel as if this book was better than the last, but not by much. I bought it for cheap, and more of because I try to collect everything Avatar than becaus
Melissa
I just wanted to read this graphic equivalent of Nickelodeon's animated series the Legend of Aang. Although the images of every page accurately resemble the scenes, the dialogue --as with the book 1, sadly needs a lot of editing. My 11 year old daughter wouldn't even dare continue after reading the first few pages of the that book.
This follow-up to the initial volume of Book 1:Water, tells how Sokka & Katara's tribe was attacked by Zuko, the fire prince, in his pursuit of Aang, the
Srikanan
The book was great it it's about how Aang is the new avatar. Aang must need a teacher to teach him water bending to become the avatar. But when the fire tribe know that the new avatar is at the secret place of the water village. Aang goes with the fire tribe for their safety. The best part when the powers of the avatar were awakened.

The reason I pick this book is because I bought it like 3 or 4 years ago and I read it now because I forgot about it the day I bought it.

The reason I finished this b
Luis T
This book is about a yung kid thats named Ang witch is the avatar that was frozen with his bison for 100 years .Then two kids found him and now needs to learn the next 3 elements.Now his headed to the earth kingdom and met the king then the king said to the avatar that he needs to do the tasks that the king tells him to do if not he will freeze the avatar's friends.This book is fiction because people can't airbend,waterbend,earthbend,or firebend.I liked this book so I gave it 5 stars.I recomende ...more
Lissibith
The tale of Zuko and Aang trying to bring peace to the world and finding it difficult and complicated. The stakes ramp up with predictable but seemingly inevitable speed, and things seem to be headed the wrong way.

The B story with Toph and Sokka... I won't spoil it except to say it has a cute and satisfying conclusion and I will miss it in the third book :)
Jane Barnes
Soooooo cool! I LOVE Avatar The Last Airbender! It's in the top three of my books!!!
Dina
I like this comic. It tauhgt how to fight in truth way.
Holland And
I like this book because it is funny. LANCE
Aaman
I liked it as a child. Good to read to kids.
Esteban De La Cruz
I think this book is average
Md.hesam
Md.hesam marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Cata
Cata marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Et
Et marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Leann
Leann marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Callie Langston
Callie Langston marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Yunus Emre
Yunus Emre marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Cassie Locke
Cassie Locke marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Sude Herondale
Sude Herondale marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Mireya Vazquez
Mireya Vazquez marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Amy
Amy added it
Feb 12, 2015
Christel
Christel marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
James
James marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
  • Avatar : The Legend of Aang Volume 11
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender: Journeys Through the Earth Kingdom (The Tale of Aang / The Tale of Azula / The Tale of Toph / The Tale of Sokka)
  • How to Draw Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • The Lost Scrolls: Air
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise, Part 3 (The Promise, #3)
  • Rat Queens #3
  • Judgment Day
  • The Last Airbender: Prequel - Zuko's Story
  • A Cinderella Story: Movie Novelization
  • Legends of Metru Nui (Bionicle Adventures, #4)
  • Wolverine: Worst Day Ever
  • Bayi Smurf
  • Tiger & Bunny, Vol. 1

Avatar: The Last Airbender Comics (8 books)
  • Avatar Volume 1: The Last Airbender (Avatar #1)
  • Avatar Volume 3: The Last Airbender (Avatar #3)
  • Avatar Volume 4: The Last Airbender (Avatar #4)
  • Avatar Volume 5: The Last Airbender (Avatar #5)
  • Avatar Volume 6: The Last Airbender (Avatar #6)
  • Avatar Volume 7: The Last Airbender (Avatar #7)
  • Avatar Volume 8: The Last Airbender (Avatar #8)
Avatar Volume 1: The Last Airbender (Avatar #1) The Legend of Korra: The Art of the Animated Series Book One - Air Avatar Volume 5: The Last Airbender (Avatar #5) Avatar Volume 6: The Last Airbender (Avatar #6) Avatar Volume 4: The Last Airbender (Avatar #4)