12 Steps to Whole Foods

12 Steps to Whole Foods

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  6 reviews

To ask other readers questions about 12 Steps to Whole Foods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 12 Steps to Whole Foods

Mindy
This book is another mind altering addition to my health! I enjoyed getting more ideas to help me on my journey to health!! ...and Robyn has TONS of them! You can focus on one step each month, or if you can't wait...you can do multiple steps like me! The book is full of great ideas, nutritional information and also lots of recipes! It really is a very inspirational book to start eating more healthy! Easy and straight forward information! Can't say enough about how this has changed my life! I rea...more
Hilary Roberts
After having read numerous books on nutrition and healthy eating, I am realizing what a gem this is. This book takes you slowly through improving your diet - you start with adding green smoothies to your diet then move to things like how to add more salads and veggies to your diet, and how to switch to whole grains. There are 12 steps and she suggests one step a month, although you can move through them however you want.

Robin Openshaw took years and years of research on eating nutritiously and...more
Kristy
This is a book that has helped cement my desire to change my diet to a greater amount of whole, healthy, and nutrient dense foods. I appreciate the first chapters, however, in several of the chapters she does not site her research and I am doubtful of the actual importance of following those steps (i.e., the water section).
Heather
I can't believe I drank something that looks like baby poo and loved it. I went and saw Robyn in IF and loved the class. What an inspiration! (thanks dana)
Shireemartin
Love, love, love this so far! It should take me at least 6-8 months to read and implement everything.
Mylinda
Because everyone needs a 12 step program.
Tonya Warren
Tonya Warren marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Jason Manford
Jason Manford marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Evelyne Wilden
Evelyne Wilden marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Bonnie Zettler
Bonnie Zettler marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Angela Dean-wolfson
Angela Dean-wolfson marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Bruna Reis
Bruna Reis marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
May 28, 2013
Jeannine
Jeannine marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013
Savanna
Savanna marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2013
Lori Jensen
Lori Jensen marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2012
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2012
Finnie
Finnie marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Beth
Beth added it
Sep 23, 2012
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2012
Marlene
Marlene marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2012
Green Smoothies Diet: The Natural Program for Extraordinary Health 12 Steps to Whole Foods Course Manual & Journal The Adventures of Junk Food Dude Big Book Of Green Smoothies Green Smoothie Girl Detox Manual and Quick Start Guide