Homemade Fun: 101 Crafts and Activities to Do with Kids

Homemade Fun: 101 Crafts and Activities to Do with Kids

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  4 reviews
HomemadeFun isRae Grant's third charming family activity book.Like the previous books in the series,Homemade Fun offers a generous collection of classic activities for kids and families who enjoy making creative projects at home, paired with delightful vintage art throughout. Parents, especially moms who are juggling kids, time, and a budget, can use this book as a resourc...more
Published June 8th 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin

Amanda
I was not impressed. The book boasts "Hour's of family fun!" but most of the items in the book are for adults to do. A lot of sewing and baking projects.
Also, it's very old-fashion. Most of the projects come straight out of 1095, but I guess I should have realized since the cover looks like it too.
Joy
Lots of ideas and many more lists for me. There were lots of jump rope rhymes. Riley and I will have lots to do. She loves crafts. Her brother(s) do too.
Jackie Perry
This is the kind of book that gets a child who is interested in making things bright eyed. Good resource to investigate and share with kids in your life.
Michael
I can use some of these in the American unit in Humanities.
Timothy  Sternberg
Timothy Sternberg marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Chi Dubinski
Chi Dubinski marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2013
Nightshadesallyme.com
Nightshadesallyme.com marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2012
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2012
Edna
Edna marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2012
Lucy
Lucy added it
Feb 16, 2012
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2011
Madelene
Madelene marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2011
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2011
Kathy Fredrickson
Kathy Fredrickson marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2010
Traci
Traci marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2010
Kimmae
Kimmae marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2010
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2010
Vivian
Vivian marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2010
Ariake: Poems of Love and Longing by the Women Courtiers of Ancient Japan Crafting Fun: 101 Things to Make and Do with Kids Cooking Fun: 121 Simple Recipes to Make with Kids Homemade Fun: 101 Crafts and Activities to Do with Kids