Llewellyn's 2011 Witches' Companion

Llewellyn's 2011 Witches' Companion (Llewellyn's Witches' Companion)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  3 reviews
From new standards in pagan responsibility to cyber altars to the narrowing gap between magick and science, this year's edition is filled with wry and relevant articles from innovative thinkers, authors, and experts.
Published July 8th 2010 by Llewellyn Publications (first published July 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Llewellyn's 2011 Witches' Companion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Llewellyn's 2011 Witches' Companion

Stephanie
Because many witches also identify as Wiccan, most of these essays were a little too Wiccan for me. I want to know more about general witchcraft, not the Wiccan Rede. Luckily, the essays that weren't specific to Wiccan practices were really interesting and opened my mind to a lot of possibilities of using magic and being a witch. So: here's to this book for holding a variety of perspectives and giving me avenues of exploration!
Lisa Steinmetz
Fantastic book! I missed buying last years companion, this year makes up for it! There's loads of useful articles and the pictures are beautiful.
Calantirniel
I (Calantirniel) wrote "Pagans and Prosperity Issues" and "Chakra Balancing and Tarot" for this book.
Kate E
Kate E marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Amanda North
Amanda North marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2013
J
J marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Llewellyn George started his publishing company in Portland, Oregon in 1901, concentrating Astrological books and annuals. In 1961, Carl L. Weschcke of St. Paul, Minnesota purchased the company and relocated it to the Midwest.

Llewellyn is the world’s oldest and largest independent publisher of books for body, mind, and spirit.
More about Llewellyn Publications...
Llewellyn's 2012 Magical Almanac Llewellyn's 2014 Magical Almanac: Practical Magic for Everyday Living Llewellyn's 2013 Magical Almanac: Practical Magic for Everyday Living Llewellyn's 2009 Magical Almanac Llewellyn's 2010 Magical Almanac