Start by marking “Secrets from Beyond The Grave A Biblical Guide to the Mystery of Heaven, Hell and Eternity” as Want to Read:

4.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  198 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews

From books, to movies, to TV shows, heaven, hell, and the afterlife are popular subjects today. Perry Stone brings his unique blend of Bible knowledge, prophecy, and spiritual insight to the topic in this comprehensive look at the afterlife. If you do believe in two worlds beyond this one world, and desire more insight into what you will encounter, seconds after departin

Published September 7th 2010 by Charisma House

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets from Beyond The Grave A Biblical Guide to the Mystery of Heaven, Hell and Eternity

WC Beaver
Oct 04, 2014 WC Beaver rated it it was amazing
Shelves: religion
Take your time and read this book slowly. Devour every word, stop and ponder every paragraph, and isolate yourself for an hour or two after you have read a chapter. Think about what you have just read.

Of course, if you have never considered the reason or reasons for your existence here on planet Earth, this reading will be difficult. If you have never given any thought to where you will be spending eternity, the perusal of truths listed in this volume will perplex you. And, if you believe in the
Laurie
Apr 01, 2013 Laurie rated it really liked it
“Secrets From Beyond the Grave” is not, by any means, a casual read. Perry Stone shares concepts on Heaven and Hell that are more than just thoughts or opinions. They are deeply researched ideas that he supports with scripture.
Christians believe that we will spend eternity in either heaven or hell. Yet, most of us have many questions about eternity. If you have any questions on this subject, they are surely to be answered in these pages. Perry Stone gives his learned opinions of where heaven and
Richard Kuhn
Oct 11, 2014 Richard Kuhn rated it liked it
Normally I do not review books that contain the teachings of others concerning God. I don't believe anyone much less me should be judging the beliefs of others, especially when you don't know the Author or his/her works well enough to form an educated opinion. Thus, I will not be evaluating the biblical content contained in this book.

I actually got this book for research into another project I'm working on and have had it for some time. The chapter I was interested in was the one on time travel
Pharm Matthew
Dec 23, 2014 Pharm Matthew rated it really liked it
this book has a lot of assumptions and personal opinions. Though it is a good effort on the part of the author to delve into this part of life which is least touched on. The initial chapters however, i consider irrelevant. This is because if we were meant to know the locations of Heaven and Hell, we would have been shown and moreover should the claims of this book be true, what could we even do with or about such locations-magnets and Asia and Bermuda plus other irrelevant stuffs. This book is l ...more
Molly
Oct 08, 2010 Molly rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: most everyone
Recommended to Molly by: Strang Book Group
This is a new author to me. When I received this book to review, I glanced through it thinking I wouldn't enjoy this style of writing by Pastor Perry Stone. I was wrong, for the most part anyway.

I found this book by Perry Stone to be extremely well written and thoroughly researched and presented. It's full of insight to what lies beyond. Stone has great thoughts on the frequently asked questions in today's society about Heaven and Hell and what happens to us after we die. While many authors are
Jim
Jan 25, 2011 Jim rated it really liked it
No matter what your personal beliefs may be, this book should inspire you to read, think about and discuss the Bible. I was fortunate enough to win a copy from Goodreads Giveaways.It's packed with quotes or chapter and verse references that the author uses to support his views. I'm sure that no one will totally agree with all that Perry Stone has written, but you'll have plenty to ponder long after you've finished reading his book.

Stone leans more toward literal interpretations of the King James
Scott Sheaffer
Feb 22, 2012 Scott Sheaffer rated it liked it
I read this book after months of prodding by my deeply religious mom. Ever want to know what the bible says about heaven or hell? What does it say about where great grandpa is after he died? Was my dad lying when he told me that my first dog had gone to heaven after it was killed by a drunk driver? Perry Stone knows the answers and is prepared with the chapter and verse to back his opinions. I found this a difficult read. The sequence of chapters seemed jumbled and I didn't think the writing was ...more
Chelita Lundell
Apr 12, 2016 Chelita Lundell rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I have ever read! I love how Perry uses the words from the Bible to back up what he is saying. This is not a watered down book to make you feel good...but it challenges you in your walk with Christ. :)
Mary
Dec 22, 2014 Mary rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book. It gave some insights to some things I haven't thought about. Will definitely recommend this book to others.
Wanda
Oct 10, 2014 Wanda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: religion
If you are a believer, the best is yet to come! This book is not an easy read, but absolutely profound!

My rating is 5+ .... Just incredible!
Mary A. Owen
Jan 11, 2014 Mary A. Owen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book.

Perry Stone did an excellent job in the writing of this book. He gave good explanation s, and added where to find the verses that he was speaking on.
Darlene
Nov 20, 2011 Darlene rated it it was amazing
This the first book I have read by Pastor Perry Stone but it will not be my last. Everything he writes is backed up by scripture and well researched. He has definetly given me better insight and understanding when it comes to the many questions that we all have of what awaits us beyond the grave. Highly recommended.
Welsh Davis
Jan 19, 2011 Welsh Davis rated it it was amazing
I won this on Goodreads and I am so looking forward to reading this. I wish it would hurry up and get here!!! Finished the book and it is a great read. I was very happy to win such a great book. It has a lot of different points to look at and think about....
Tom Park
Mar 05, 2011 Tom Park rated it liked it
I believe this is the first Perry Stone work that I have read. Mixed feelings about it. He supports his thinking with lots of scripture, but you can do that with a lot of things. May want to give it some time to brew and then reconsider it.
Jenna Fox
Sep 22, 2013 Jenna Fox rated it it was amazing
Fantastic and riveting information for anyone with questions about the afterlife. Stone gives the biblical truth about the destination of our spirits upon departing the physical realm.

A must read for anyone, of any faith.

Matthewbotsford Botsford
Dec 28, 2010 Matthewbotsford Botsford rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
I'm finding this book really inspirational in the truths Perry shares..especially in-light of my death experience "To Hell and Back" Chronicled in our book, "A Day in Hell; Death to Life to Hope" author Nancy Botsford.
Don
Oct 11, 2010 Don rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading this book but I had mixed feelings about it. There was a lot of truth but I also felt there was a lot of speculation that was presented as truth.
Pat Hawthorne
Jul 09, 2013 Pat Hawthorne rated it really liked it
Perry Stone brings to light many questions asked by many people concerning life and death. Although some parts seemed to drag a bit, I thought it was a very good book.
Caroline Biegalski
Mar 25, 2011 Caroline Biegalski rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Perry Stone is a historian with a tremendous capacity to reveal the history of our earth and God's plan for us.
Jean
Mar 31, 2012 Jean rated it it was amazing
This is tremendous. I could not put it down. Am going to read his next book Angels on Assignment
David Bergsland
Apr 29, 2012 David Bergsland rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: serious bible scholars
An excellent read! If you believe the Bible you have to consider this. Excellent work as usual.
Mark Mccay
Jun 17, 2013 Mark Mccay rated it it was amazing
Perry never disappoints and doesn't avoid the hard questions.
Bobby Litton
Apr 11, 2013 Bobby Litton rated it it was amazing
Awesome Biblical insight to the unknown and our future! :)
Bruce Lambert
Matthew Botsford
Aug 03, 2011 Matthew Botsford rated it it was amazing
Good book...
Jess Farizo
Jess Farizo marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Lori Jo Kosierowski
Lori Jo Kosierowski rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2016
Luyolo
Luyolo marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
The book was a sign for me. 2 4 Jan 14, 2015 08:06AM
  • A Cry for Justice
  • Hell: Separate Truth from Fiction and Get Your Toughest Questions Answered
  • 100 Days of Favor: Daily Readings From Unmerited Favor
  • Everyone's Guide to Demons & Spiritual Warfare: Simple, Powerful Tools for Outmaneuvering Satan in Your Daily Life
  • Handle with Prayer: Unwrap the Source of God's Strength for Living
  • Psalm 91
  • Unconditional?: The call of Jesus to radical forgiveness
  • Live to Make a Difference: An Inspiring Call to Action
  • Prayers that Release Heaven On Earth: Align Yourself with God and Bring His Peace, Joy, and Revival to Your World
  • Revise Us Again: Living from a Renewed Christian Script
  • The Art of War for Spiritual Battle: Essential Tactics and Strategies for Spiritual Warfare
  • The Purpose and Power of Authority
  • Be Still
  • Jesus in the Present Tense: The I AM Statements of Christ
  • A Divine Revelation of Heaven
  • 52 Things Kids Need from a Mom: What Mothers Can Do to Make a Lifelong Difference
  • What Do You Think of Me? Why Do I Care?: Answers to the Big Questions of Life
  • The Voice Of God
Perry Stone directs one of America’s fastest growing ministries - Voice of Evangelism. From its 70,000 square foot International Ministry Center, Voice of Evangelism is striving to reach the world with the gospel of Christ through revivals, television, audio/video media, printed material, and missionary sponsorship. Perry has authored over forty books and booklets; produced over one hundred videos ...more
More about Perry Stone...