Start by marking “Secrets from Beyond The Grave A Biblical Guide to the Mystery of Heaven, Hell and Eternity” as Want to Read:

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  24 reviews

From books, to movies, to TV shows, heaven, hell, and the afterlife are popular subjects today. Perry Stone brings his unique blend of Bible knowledge, prophecy, and spiritual insight to the topic in this comprehensive look at the afterlife. If you do believe in two worlds beyond this one world, and desire more insight into what you will encounter, seconds after departing

Published September 7th 2010 by Charisma House

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets from Beyond The Grave A Biblical Guide to the Mystery of Heaven, Hell and Eternity

WC Beaver
Take your time and read this book slowly. Devour every word, stop and ponder every paragraph, and isolate yourself for an hour or two after you have read a chapter. Think about what you have just read.

Of course, if you have never considered the reason or reasons for your existence here on planet Earth, this reading will be difficult. If you have never given any thought to where you will be spending eternity, the perusal of truths listed in this volume will perplex you. And, if you believe in the...more
Laurie
“Secrets From Beyond the Grave” is not, by any means, a casual read. Perry Stone shares concepts on Heaven and Hell that are more than just thoughts or opinions. They are deeply researched ideas that he supports with scripture.
Christians believe that we will spend eternity in either heaven or hell. Yet, most of us have many questions about eternity. If you have any questions on this subject, they are surely to be answered in these pages. Perry Stone gives his learned opinions of where heaven and...more
Richard Kuhn
Normally I do not review books that contain the teachings of others concerning God. I don't believe anyone much less me should be judging the beliefs of others, especially when you don't know the Author or his/her works well enough to form an educated opinion. Thus, I will not be evaluating the biblical content contained in this book.

I actually got this book for research into another project I'm working on and have had it for some time. The chapter I was interested in was the one on time travel...more
ReviewsByMolly
Oct 08, 2010 ReviewsByMolly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: most everyone
Recommended to ReviewsByMolly by: Strang Book Group
This is a new author to me. When I received this book to review, I glanced through it thinking I wouldn't enjoy this style of writing by Pastor Perry Stone. I was wrong, for the most part anyway.

I found this book by Perry Stone to be extremely well written and thoroughly researched and presented. It's full of insight to what lies beyond. Stone has great thoughts on the frequently asked questions in today's society about Heaven and Hell and what happens to us after we die. While many authors are...more
Jim
No matter what your personal beliefs may be, this book should inspire you to read, think about and discuss the Bible. I was fortunate enough to win a copy from Goodreads Giveaways.It's packed with quotes or chapter and verse references that the author uses to support his views. I'm sure that no one will totally agree with all that Perry Stone has written, but you'll have plenty to ponder long after you've finished reading his book.

Stone leans more toward literal interpretations of the King James...more
Scott Sheaffer
I read this book after months of prodding by my deeply religious mom. Ever want to know what the bible says about heaven or hell? What does it say about where great grandpa is after he died? Was my dad lying when he told me that my first dog had gone to heaven after it was killed by a drunk driver? Perry Stone knows the answers and is prepared with the chapter and verse to back his opinions. I found this a difficult read. The sequence of chapters seemed jumbled and I didn't think the writing was...more
Wanda
If you are a believer, the best is yet to come! This book is not an easy read, but absolutely profound!

My rating is 5+ .... Just incredible!
Mary A. Owen
Excellent book.

Perry Stone did an excellent job in the writing of this book. He gave good explanation s, and added where to find the verses that he was speaking on.
Darlene
This the first book I have read by Pastor Perry Stone but it will not be my last. Everything he writes is backed up by scripture and well researched. He has definetly given me better insight and understanding when it comes to the many questions that we all have of what awaits us beyond the grave. Highly recommended.
Welsh Davis
I won this on Goodreads and I am so looking forward to reading this. I wish it would hurry up and get here!!! Finished the book and it is a great read. I was very happy to win such a great book. It has a lot of different points to look at and think about....
Tom Park
I believe this is the first Perry Stone work that I have read. Mixed feelings about it. He supports his thinking with lots of scripture, but you can do that with a lot of things. May want to give it some time to brew and then reconsider it.
Jenna Fox
Fantastic and riveting information for anyone with questions about the afterlife. Stone gives the biblical truth about the destination of our spirits upon departing the physical realm.

A must read for anyone, of any faith.

Matthewbotsford Botsford
I'm finding this book really inspirational in the truths Perry shares..especially in-light of my death experience "To Hell and Back" Chronicled in our book, "A Day in Hell; Death to Life to Hope" author Nancy Botsford.
Don
I enjoyed reading this book but I had mixed feelings about it. There was a lot of truth but I also felt there was a lot of speculation that was presented as truth.
Pat Hawthorne
Perry Stone brings to light many questions asked by many people concerning life and death. Although some parts seemed to drag a bit, I thought it was a very good book.
Perelandra
Filled with personal and gathered experiences, Perry Stone does a great study of the life after this one according to the Bible. A real page turner!
Caroline Biegalski
Loved it. Perry Stone is a historian with a tremendous capacity to reveal the history of our earth and God's plan for us.
Jean
This is tremendous. I could not put it down. Am going to read his next book Angels on Assignment
David Bergsland
Apr 29, 2012 David Bergsland rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: serious bible scholars
An excellent read! If you believe the Bible you have to consider this. Excellent work as usual.
Mark Mccay
Perry never disappoints and doesn't avoid the hard questions.
Bobby Litton
Awesome Biblical insight to the unknown and our future! :)
Bruce Lambert
Thought provoking book.
Wild
Very interesting.
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Jesse Brogan
Jesse Brogan marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Stebonicacidgmail.com
Stebonicacidgmail.com marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
The book was a sign for me. 1 1 Dec 27, 2013 01:28PM
Perry Stone directs one of America’s fastest growing ministries - Voice of Evangelism. From its 70,000 square foot International Ministry Center, Voice of Evangelism is striving to reach the world with the gospel of Christ through revivals, television, audio/video media, printed material, and missionary sponsorship. Perry has authored over forty books and booklets; produced over one hundred videos...more
More about Perry Stone...
Purging Your House, Pruning Your Family Tree: How to Rid Your Home and Family of Demonic Influence and Generational Oppression How to Interpret Dreams and Visions: Understanding God's warnings and guidance Unleashing the Beast: The Coming Fanatical Dictator and His Ten-Nation Coalition The Jewish Code Opening the Gates of Heaven: Walk in the Favor of Answered Prayer and Blessing