Start by marking “More of America's Most Wanted Recipes: More Than 200 Simple and Delicious Secret Restaurant Recipes--All for $10 or Less!” as Want to Read:

3.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  40 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
New York Times bestselling author Ron Douglas reveals even more copycat recipes from your family’s favorite restaurants—all for $10 or less!

In his blockbuster New York Times bestselling cookbook, America’s Most Wanted Recipes, Ron Douglas proved that you don’t need to break the bank or even leave your house to enjoy the meals you love most. With his copycat recipes from th
Published July 6th 2010 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about More of America's Most Wanted Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More of America's Most Wanted Recipes

Donna
Jul 28, 2012 Donna rated it really liked it
There were some really great recipes in here & others that gave me a really good foundation to come up w/ some of my own. I really like some of the copycat recipes but look at them sometimes & wonder how they can possibly come close to the "originals". I'll get excited on the day someone publishes KFC's Original Recipe...haha. Until then, these are going to keep me busy. =)
Mickey
Jun 05, 2015 Mickey rated it it was ok
Shelves: cookbooks
I was not entriely thrilled with this cookbook. Many of the recipes were more-or-less duplications, with different restaurant names attached to them. Most of them were more involved than I'd care to get if I was trying to make dinner in a hurry. I only saw saw one- The Mrs Fields Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies- that I'd give any thought to making at home.
Sherri
Oct 25, 2010 Sherri rated it it was ok
Shelves: cooking
Half the restaurants aren't in my area and those that were listed, I don't get the dishes or never heard of them. Someone that dines out or eats fast food a lot may get a kick out of this to make restaurant recipes at home.
Carolyn Bay
Jun 09, 2012 Carolyn Bay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of good recipes. The recipes were clear and looked easy to follow. I appreciated that the author also gave fun little facts and gave you an idea of how much a recipe would cost.
Jen
Jen rated it it was ok
May 03, 2016
William Nye
William Nye rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2016
R Dow
R Dow rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Brandin L Heichel
Brandin L Heichel marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
dina anderson
dina anderson rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Tracy
Tracy added it
May 29, 2015
Michelle Everhart
Michelle Everhart marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2015
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Lynne Roman
Lynne Roman marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Palicz Gyorgy
Palicz Gyorgy marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Ruthie
Ruthie rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2015
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Yolanda Dublin
Yolanda Dublin rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2015
Marcie Dark
Marcie Dark marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Coco_Chanel
Coco_Chanel rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Tony
Tony marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Rebecca Rybak
Rebecca Rybak marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Shannon White
Shannon White rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2014
Anita Falcone
Anita Falcone rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2015