Start by marking “Henderson's Dictionary of Biology (14th Edition)” as Want to Read:
Henderson's Dictionary of Biology (14th Edition)

Henderson's Dictionary of Biology (14th Edition)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews

With over 22,000 entries, Henderson's Dictionary of Biology is the most comprehensive reference for all the biological sciences.

Published August 1st 2008 by Benjamin Cummings (first published January 13th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Henderson's Dictionary of Biology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Henderson's Dictionary of Biology

Natasha
As a Biochemist I constantly used this book throughout my Undergraduate degree. It doesn't cover everything, but still very very useful. Would recommend it simply because it's more concise and reliable than the internet.
Rebecca Clyburn
This is my all-time favourite reference book!! I constantly use it as a resource in my undergraduate biology courses.
Sarah Mcclelland
Sarah Mcclelland marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Christopher Hunsaker
Christopher Hunsaker marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Malladhi.ramchandra
Malladhi.ramchandra marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Ishfaq Ahmad
Ishfaq Ahmad marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Khaled
Khaled added it
Aug 29, 2012
Instant Guide to Trees Mushrooms And Other Fungi (Identification Guides) (Identification Guides) Instant Guide to Mushrooms & Other Fungi (Instant Guides) Henderson's Dictionary of Biological Terms Instant Guide to Weather (Instant Guides)