Start by marking “Harry Potter - Three Short Stories” as Want to Read:
Harry Potter - Three Short Stories

Harry Potter - Three Short Stories

Three short "fan fiction" stories that take place before, during, and at the end of the books we've all read how-many times. First a story about Professor McGonagall, then one about Charley Weasley and dragons, and the last is my own 'final chapter' to the last book (she didn't even give us a memorial service for our friends!)
Published 2010 by Feedbooks

To ask other readers questions about Harry Potter - Three Short Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harry Potter - Three Short Stories

PurplyCookie
Mar 31, 2012 PurplyCookie rated it really liked it
A must for every Harry Potter fan!

This collection consists of 3 short stories, namely:

"Minerva's Summer Romance" - Professor McGonagall has long spurned any notions of love, that is until the day she meets the wandering Jacob of Ely, a Highlander and more specifically, belonging to a brotherhood of golden dragons. Who knew Scots could be so romantic and Minerva can literally let her hair down? Plus oh, Headmaster Dumbledore as a matchmaker! Such a romantic short story this is.

"Charlie Weasley -
melmarian
Nov 29, 2010 melmarian rated it liked it
*** Update review habis baca ulang ***

Bintangnya turun jadi 3, ternyata ada beberapa hal yang rasanya janggal, misalnya penyihir di cerita ini juga menggunakan teknologi seperti video kamera. Tapi aku suka cara Bruce T. Forbes nulisnya, terasa familiar, nggak jauh-jauh dari style JKR sendiri.

Contains 3 short stories:

1. Minerva McGonagall's summer romance
2. A story about Charlie Weasley
3. The End in Book 7 as told by Bruce T. Forbes (with memorial service and all)
Martha
Jun 08, 2010 Martha marked it as to-read
These are three short stories that were read and approved by JKR. They stick very close to canon, fleshing out things that were mentioned, but not delved into in the books. Very well done.

Aldiko, Ebook.
John Bui
Jul 17, 2012 John Bui rated it did not like it
Couldn't finish the book. It was too painful to read!
Wildan
Dec 01, 2013 Wildan rated it it was ok
Shelves: urban-fantasy
I was a bit reluctant when I pick this one up. I've recently had quite a fit of rage over Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality (I gave it one star and put it in my hated shelf) so you see, I'm quite traumatic. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and would love to read other stories in the Harry Potter realms without too much deviations and alterations of the originals.

Anyway, Bruce T. Forbes did not disappoint me too much. There are three (very) short stories about McGonagall, Charlie Weasley
Lizzie
Mar 15, 2016 Lizzie rated it did not like it
Three short stories. Minerva and her summer romance did not do anything for me. Charlie and his lifelong fascination with dragons was ok. The third story was about the day after the final battle and laying to rest those who died. I admit it did bring tears. The ceremony itself I can appreciate. The parts about the Dursey's and Harry working in a wand shop did not work for me. I did not put it into my delete folder, but I am unlikely to ever feel the need to re-read it.
Lynne - The Book Squirrel
Feb 16, 2011 Lynne - The Book Squirrel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
I thought these Fan Fiction stories were excellent. The first is about Professor McGonagal, the second one is about Charley Weasley and the third is a memorial for the fallen in the war. It's just shame we didn't get the memorial at the end of Hallows from JK Rowling and it has taken a fan to make up a great story for us Potterites!
Frieda
Mar 27, 2016 Frieda rated it it was amazing
Dottiebeads
Fun little stories, however, the spelling was ATROCIOUS! The author even misspelled several words that are unique to the Harry Potter lexicon.
Namitha Varma
The first (Minerva's Summer Romance) and the third (The Morning After) were good and well told, but the second story about Charlie Weasley was patchy with a hurried narration.
Liesl
Liesl rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Emma Eva
Emma Eva rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2010
Jason Statham
Jason Statham rated it did not like it
Mar 09, 2014
Emani myart
Emani myart rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2017
Magda
Magda rated it did not like it
Sep 15, 2013
Neha
Neha rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2016
Nonochka
Nonochka rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2014
Pernille
Pernille rated it it was ok
Jul 29, 2013
Nisha
Nisha rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2011
George Jenkins
George Jenkins rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2012
Sarah Fairbairn
Feb 15, 2014 Sarah Fairbairn rated it it was ok
The writing was alright and the stories weren't bad, but i just couldn't get into them
Leslie Bower
Leslie Bower rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2016
Nicole Lai
Nicole Lai rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2012
Chitra R.
Chitra R. rated it did not like it
Jul 30, 2013
Jithi Khúsh
Jithi Khúsh rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2016
Beatrix
Beatrix rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
Radi
Radi rated it really liked it
May 24, 2012
Peter Schiller
Peter Schiller rated it it was ok
Sep 11, 2014
Rizki kalgasi
Rizki kalgasi rated it it was ok
Apr 13, 2011