Start by marking “Harry Potter - Three Short Stories” as Want to Read:
Harry Potter - Three Short Stories
Preview

Harry Potter - Three Short Stories

3.12 of 5 stars 3.12  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Three short "fan fiction" stories that take place before, during, and at the end of the books we've all read how-many times. First a story about Professor McGonagall, then one about Charley Weasley and dragons, and the last is my own 'final chapter' to the last book (she didn't even give us a memorial service for our friends!)
Published 2010 by Feedbooks

To ask other readers questions about Harry Potter - Three Short Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harry Potter - Three Short Stories

PurplyCookie
A must for every Harry Potter fan!

This collection consists of 3 short stories, namely:

"Minerva's Summer Romance" - Professor McGonagall has long spurned any notions of love, that is until the day she meets the wandering Jacob of Ely, a Highlander and more specifically, belonging to a brotherhood of golden dragons. Who knew Scots could be so romantic and Minerva can literally let her hair down? Plus oh, Headmaster Dumbledore as a matchmaker! Such a romantic short story this is.

"Charlie Weasley -
melmarian
*** Update review habis baca ulang ***

Bintangnya turun jadi 3, ternyata ada beberapa hal yang rasanya janggal, misalnya penyihir di cerita ini juga menggunakan teknologi seperti video kamera. Tapi aku suka cara Bruce T. Forbes nulisnya, terasa familiar, nggak jauh-jauh dari style JKR sendiri.

Contains 3 short stories:

1. Minerva McGonagall's summer romance
2. A story about Charlie Weasley
3. The End in Book 7 as told by Bruce T. Forbes (with memorial service and all)
Martha
Jul 07, 2010 Martha marked it as to-read
These are three short stories that were read and approved by JKR. They stick very close to canon, fleshing out things that were mentioned, but not delved into in the books. Very well done.

Aldiko, Ebook.
John Bui
Couldn't finish the book. It was too painful to read!
Idan
I was a bit reluctant when I pick this one up. I've recently had quite a fit of rage over Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality (I gave it one star and put it in my hated shelf) so you see, I'm quite traumatic. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and would love to read other stories in the Harry Potter realms without too much deviations and alterations of the originals.

Anyway, Bruce T. Forbes did not disappoint me too much. There are three (very) short stories about McGonagall, Charlie Weasley
Sarah Fairbairn
The writing was alright and the stories weren't bad, but i just couldn't get into them
Lynne - The Book Squirrel
I thought these Fan Fiction stories were excellent. The first is about Professor McGonagal, the second one is about Charley Weasley and the third is a memorial for the fallen in the war. It's just shame we didn't get the memorial at the end of Hallows from JK Rowling and it has taken a fan to make up a great story for us Potterites!
Namitha Varma
The first (Minerva's Summer Romance) and the third (The Morning After) were good and well told, but the second story about Charlie Weasley was patchy with a hurried narration.
Dottiebeads
Fun little stories, however, the spelling was ATROCIOUS! The author even misspelled several words that are unique to the Harry Potter lexicon.
Nikhil
The last story was only worth reading......Other two were just OK
Kathleen
Excellent, excellent!
John McNamara
John McNamara marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Gretch
Gretch marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Celeste Goldie
Celeste Goldie marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Blarion Sam
Blarion Sam marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Septiani Nursaski
Septiani Nursaski marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Jenny B
Jenny B marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Peter Erlinger
Peter Erlinger marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Kaelyn
Kaelyn marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Gillian Hawkes
Gillian Hawkes marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Joanna Sapp
Joanna Sapp marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Sameer Nepal
Sameer Nepal marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Satish Kumar
Satish Kumar is currently reading it
Jan 03, 2015
Abdulla
Abdulla marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Basima
Basima marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014