Start by marking “The Devil's Knight (Bound in Darkness, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Knight (Bound in Darkness, #2)

The Devil's Knight (Bound in Darkness #2)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  10 reviews

The second novel in the seductive, medieval Bound in Darkness series

A dangerous destiny. . .

On the battlefields of Norman Britain, Tristan DuMaine cheated death countless times. Now he only wants to live a quiet life at his borderlands manor. But it will take an otherworldly power -- the bite of a vampire -- to unleash his fiercest appetite for revenge after a band of br

Published February 28th 2006 by Pocket Books

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Knight

Lover Awakened by J.R. WardLover Avenged by J.R. WardDark Lover by J.R. WardLover Mine by J.R. WardLover Unbound by J.R. Ward
tattoos and piercings
247th out of 296 books — 183 voters
Soulless by Gail CarrigerOutlander by Diana GabaldonDragonfly in Amber by Diana GabaldonVoyager by Diana GabaldonChangeless by Gail Carriger
Historical Paranormal Romance
325th out of 362 books — 359 voters

More lists with this book...

Michelle
A good followup novel to "My Demon's Kiss" by the same author. New characters are successfully introduced to the ongoing tale of Crusader-knight-turned-vampire Simon and his quest to find the holy grail in order to restore his mortality. As with the first book, there are a few graphic adult scenes, but it's not too over the top. Otherwise the book is fast moving and engrossing and I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series.
[☆] Yuu [★]
An erster Stelle gilt mein Dank dem Blanvalet Verlag , welcher mir dieses Rezensionsexemplar hat zukommen lassen. Sofort beim Öffnen der Büchersendung hat mich das Cover in seinen Bann gezogen und ich musste es einfach sofort lesen.

Tristan DuMaine ist ein Normanne. Schon oft hat er auf dem Schlaffeld dem Tod die Stirn geboten und sehnt sich jetzt nach nichts mehr, als nach etwas Ruhe mit seiner 5jährigen Tochter Clare.
Kurz darauf wird das Schloss jedoch von Rebellen angegriffen, allen vorran Sio
Shana
I really got very taken with this book it had a lot of characters in it I almost couldn't keep up. Besides that I like how the author portrays the main characters as completely green to the idea of vampires.
Not to mention she starts the story off gradually. It kinda makes you nuts but you hang on to see if and when these vampires show up. When it does it's cool. The author also has you guessing and pretty much giving up on the idea that the two love birds will ever get together and that was pret
Maja
Another solid book from Lucy Blue - a perfect cross between romance and paranormal. But something is still missing and I can't quite put my finger on it. Something keeps this book from being captivating and memorable and I have a believe it may be the characters. They aren't truly believable or lovable.
Ashley
I actually have to give this one 5 stars. I really enjoyed it. I love the relationship between Siobhan and Tristan.
If you follow my reviews you know i don't care for vampires. But these books are the exception. I do however love Scottish men. That may be why.
Alexandra Christian
Lucy Blue paints such an exquisite picture with her words. Even if this wasn't one of the hottest vampire books I've ever read, I would eat it up because of the lush descriptions and fantastic characters. A must-read!
Michelle
The book did add a slight new twist to a familiar storyline but it lacked the full-force of the alpha male for me as well as love making that make you want to be Siobhan.
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Lynneal
Lynneal marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Sonya Van
Sonya Van marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Yevania
Yevania marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Lesemappe Svenja
Lesemappe Svenja marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
  • So Still The Night (Shadow Guard, #2)
  • Flesh and Stone (Les Gargouillen #2)
  • The Cursed One (Wild Wulfs of London, #3)
  • This Magic Moment (Magic, #4)
  • Until the Knight Comes (MacKenzie, #4)
  • Awaiting the Moon
  • Bound By Darkness (Soul Gatherer, #2)
  • Viking Heat (Viking II, #9)
  • Parallel Heat (Midnight Warriors, #2)
  • Kissing Midnight (Midnight, #4)
  • Reckless (Regency Trilogy, #2)
  • Secrets of the Highwayman (Immortal Warriors, #2)
  • The Forever Kiss
  • After Midnight (Cabot, #1)
  • Highlander Ever After (Nvengaria, #3)
  • Dark Temptation (Blackheath Moor #2)
  • Immortality (Immortal Witches, #4)
  • Night's Rose (Night's Rose #1)
I usually write paranormal romance, including Strange as Angels, a gothic horror love story with angels and demons, and my upcoming release, Christabel’s Tale, a contemporary fairy tale, both published by Purple Sword Publications. I have also written some straightforward, non-magical contemporary fiction, including the on-going Scarlett Cross series about a Hollywood princess, which began with my ...more
More about Lucy Blue...

Bound in Darkness (3 books)
  • My Demon's Kiss (Bound in Darkness, #1)
  • Dark Angel (Bound in Darkness, #3)
My Demon's Kiss (Bound in Darkness, #1) Dark Angel (Bound in Darkness, #3) Tender Bites Strange as Angels Alpha Romeo