The Devil's Knight (Bound in Darkness, #2)

The Devil's Knight (Bound in Darkness #2)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  10 reviews

The second novel in the seductive, medieval Bound in Darkness series

A dangerous destiny. . .

On the battlefields of Norman Britain, Tristan DuMaine cheated death countless times. Now he only wants to live a quiet life at his borderlands manor. But it will take an otherworldly power -- the bite of a vampire -- to unleash his fiercest appetite for revenge after a band of br

Published February 28th 2006 by Pocket Books

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Knight

Lover Awakened by J.R. WardLover Avenged by J.R. WardDark Lover by J.R. WardLover Mine by J.R. WardLover Unbound by J.R. Ward
tattoos and piercings
234th out of 281 books — 182 voters
Soulless by Gail CarrigerOutlander by Diana GabaldonDragonfly in Amber by Diana GabaldonVoyager by Diana GabaldonChangeless by Gail Carriger
Historical Paranormal Romance
297th out of 335 books — 330 voters

More lists with this book...

Michelle
A good followup novel to "My Demon's Kiss" by the same author. New characters are successfully introduced to the ongoing tale of Crusader-knight-turned-vampire Simon and his quest to find the holy grail in order to restore his mortality. As with the first book, there are a few graphic adult scenes, but it's not too over the top. Otherwise the book is fast moving and engrossing and I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series.
Mel
An erster Stelle gilt mein Dank dem Blanvalet Verlag , welcher mir dieses Rezensionsexemplar hat zukommen lassen. Sofort beim Öffnen der Büchersendung hat mich das Cover in seinen Bann gezogen und ich musste es einfach sofort lesen.

Tristan DuMaine ist ein Normanne. Schon oft hat er auf dem Schlaffeld dem Tod die Stirn geboten und sehnt sich jetzt nach nichts mehr, als nach etwas Ruhe mit seiner 5jährigen Tochter Clare.
Kurz darauf wird das Schloss jedoch von Rebellen angegriffen, allen vorran Sio...more
Shana
I really got very taken with this book it had a lot of characters in it I almost couldn't keep up. Besides that I like how the author portrays the main characters as completely green to the idea of vampires.
Not to mention she starts the story off gradually. It kinda makes you nuts but you hang on to see if and when these vampires show up. When it does it's cool. The author also has you guessing and pretty much giving up on the idea that the two love birds will ever get together and that was pret...more
Maja
Another solid book from Lucy Blue - a perfect cross between romance and paranormal. But something is still missing and I can't quite put my finger on it. Something keeps this book from being captivating and memorable and I have a believe it may be the characters. They aren't truly believable or lovable.
Ashley
I actually have to give this one 5 stars. I really enjoyed it. I love the relationship between Siobhan and Tristan.
If you follow my reviews you know i don't care for vampires. But these books are the exception. I do however love Scottish men. That may be why.
Alexandra Christian
Lucy Blue paints such an exquisite picture with her words. Even if this wasn't one of the hottest vampire books I've ever read, I would eat it up because of the lush descriptions and fantastic characters. A must-read!
Michelle
The book did add a slight new twist to a familiar storyline but it lacked the full-force of the alpha male for me as well as love making that make you want to be Siobhan.
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Roro La spugna
Roro La spugna marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Chantal
Chantal marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Sandi
Sandi added it
Jun 26, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Jun 24, 2014
Kathryn
Kathryn marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Fiona Alexis
Fiona Alexis marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Jade Mercury
Jade Mercury marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Puna
Puna marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
  • So Still The Night (Shadow Guard, #2)
  • Flesh and Stone (Les Gargouillen #2)
  • Awaiting the Moon
  • Warrior of the Highlands (Highlands, #3)
  • Parallel Heat (Midnight Warriors, #2)
  • Until the Knight Comes (MacKenzie, #4)
  • Lord of the Night (Night Slayer, #4)
  • This Magic Moment (Magic, #4)
  • Daughter of Fire (Merlin's Legacy, #1)
  • Reckless (Regency Trilogy, #2)
  • Kissing Midnight (Midnight, #4)
  • One With the Darkness (Companion, #6)
  • Code of the Wolf (Historical Werewolf #8)
  • The Cursed One (Wild Wulfs of London, #3)
  • A Kiss of Fate (Guardians, #1)
  • The Warlord's Daughter (Borderlands, #2)
  • The Grail King (Druids of Avalon, #2)
  • Darker than Midnight (Mordecai Young #3)
I live in the weird little town of Chester, South Carolina, with my gorgeous Aussie hubby, Max Castle (a writer and artist), and our shockingly spoiled Jack Russell terrier, Luke. I do have a master’s degree in English literature, but please don’t hold that against me.

I write like I read – a little bit of everything, but usually about sex. I’m best known so far for the Bound in Darkness series (My...more
More about Lucy Blue...
My Demon's Kiss (Bound in Darkness, #1) Dark Angel (Bound in Darkness, #3) Tender Bites Strange as Angels Alpha Romeo