Start by marking “Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet (Dark-Hunter Universe #8.5)” as Want to Read:
Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet (Dark-Hunter Universe #8.5)

Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet (Dark-Hunter Universe #8.5)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  522 ratings  ·  7 reviews
This handy armchair companion for the dark hunters by fantastic writer Sherrilyn Kenyon has all the info for each book in her series!

Includes the short story "Second Chance", author questionnaire, glossary of terms,character biographies!

Enter the world of the dark hunters....
Published July 13th 2005 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet

Jaime
This little booklet contains the first-printing of the Dark-Hunter story, "Second Chances," followed by a Q&A with the author. It was a pomotional give-away.The story itself is very brief, and should probably be read before the novel Acheron. In the story, Ash goes to Tartarus to see his human "brother" Styxx. Despite the length, the story is emotionally powerful and portends the dark parts in Acheron. Easily found online, or in the Companion, it is a must read for all D-H fans.

Note: the sto
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I received this free copy at the Borders Express in Briarwood Mall before they closed it. I loved having so many Border stores around me. This was a fun quick read. I was so sad when they closed the Border stores. Whenever I see this book, I think of my favourite book stores I used to buy from and read books in.
♥ Sarah ♥
I read the short story Second Chances separate from this booklet as an ebook. See my review for it here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Diana
This is a nice little booklet for Dark-Hunter fans. It has a glossary of terms, the short story Second Chances, and blurbs from previous Dark-Hunter Universe books.
Amy
Nov 01, 2008 Amy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who isn't easily offended by descriptive "romantic" scenes
Loved this series! They are well-written and have a great storyline. However, if your not into very descriptive "romantic" scenes, then this series isn't for you!
Barbara ★
This is crap but part of the series so I've kept it. It's not even 100 pages. How much good stuff could there really be in it?
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Dark Hunters Collectible Booklet(Second Chances) by Sherrilyn Kenyon book 8.5 in Dark Hunter Series(also in Vook) ...more
Leona Swanson
Leona Swanson marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Haddassah
Haddassah marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Simone
Simone added it
Apr 29, 2015
Keely Kat
Keely Kat marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Ruby Soobhug
Ruby Soobhug marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Noreen
Noreen marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Patty Glassey
Patty Glassey marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Angel Averett
Angel Averett marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Susan Lambert
Susan Lambert marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
bubb6919yahoo.com
bubb6919yahoo.com marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Lisa Gheen
Lisa Gheen marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
J.K.Ngataihotmail.Co.Nz
J.K.Ngataihotmail.Co.Nz marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Angel Gaichin
Angel Gaichin marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London, #0.5; Dream-Hunter, #0.5)
  • Tapestry (de Piaget, #10; de Piaget/MacLeod, #14; Were-Hunter, #0.5; Dark-Hunterverse, #1.5: Highlander, #8)
  • Darkness Within (Lords of Avalon, #3)
  • Blood Lite (Hellchaser, #0.5)
  • Elemental: The Tsunami  Relief Anthology: Stories of Science Fiction and Fantasy
  • The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple I (Tales from the Temple, #1)
  • All I Want For Christmas
  • Breathe Me In (Tales of the Darkworld, #6.5)
  • Heartsong (Fae, #2)
  • The Writer's Complete Fantasy Reference: An Indispensable Compendium of Myth and Magic
  • Kiss Me Forever / Love Me Forever (Forever Vampires #1-2)
  • Goddess in the Middle (Forgotten Goddesses, #3)
  • A Very Gothic Christmas (Christmas, #1)
  • Shifter (Includes: Warriors of Poseidon, #2.5; Breeds, #15; Children of the Sea Prequel)
Official Author site
Official Author Free Mobile App
US Publisher Kenyon site
Official UK Publisher Kenyon site
Official Chronicles of Nick site
Official Taiwan Publisher Dark-Hunter site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Menyons (thousands of whom proudly sport tattoos from her series and
More about Sherrilyn Kenyon...
Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter companion novel) Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter, #3) Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #8) Night Play (Were-Hunter, #1) Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1)