Start by marking “Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet (Dark-Hunter Universe #8.5)” as Want to Read:
Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet (Dark-Hunter Universe #8.5)

Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet (Dark-Hunter Universe #8.5)

4.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  534 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
This handy armchair companion for the dark hunters by fantastic writer Sherrilyn Kenyon has all the info for each book in her series!

Includes the short story "Second Chance", author questionnaire, glossary of terms,character biographies!

Enter the world of the dark hunters....
Published July 13th 2005 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet

J'aime
Aug 03, 2011 J'aime rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, romance
This little booklet contains the first-printing of the Dark-Hunter story, "Second Chances," followed by a Q&A with the author. It was a pomotional give-away.The story itself is very brief, and should probably be read before the novel Acheron. In the story, Ash goes to Tartarus to see his human "brother" Styxx. Despite the length, the story is emotionally powerful and portends the dark parts in Acheron. Easily found online, or in the Companion, it is a must read for all D-H fans.

Note: the sto
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I received this free copy at the Borders Express in Briarwood Mall before they closed it. I loved having so many Border stores around me. This was a fun quick read. I was so sad when they closed the Border stores. Whenever I see this book, I think of my favourite book stores I used to buy from and read books in.
Diana
Oct 31, 2014 Diana rated it really liked it
This is a nice little booklet for Dark-Hunter fans. It has a glossary of terms, the short story Second Chances, and blurbs from previous Dark-Hunter Universe books.
Amy
Nov 01, 2008 Amy rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who isn't easily offended by descriptive "romantic" scenes
Loved this series! They are well-written and have a great storyline. However, if your not into very descriptive "romantic" scenes, then this series isn't for you!
Barbara ★
This is crap but part of the series so I've kept it. It's not even 100 pages. How much good stuff could there really be in it?
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Dark Hunters Collectible Booklet(Second Chances) by Sherrilyn Kenyon book 8.5 in Dark Hunter Series(also in Vook) ...more
mitei
mitei rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Jhurney
Jhurney marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Jodi Moos
Jodi Moos marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Judy Hudgins
Judy Hudgins marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Msv Dvcb
Msv Dvcb marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Ellen
Ellen marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Debby
Debby marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Natty
Natty rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Chanana Moss
Chanana Moss marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Krystal Smith
Krystal Smith marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Christina Satterfield
Christina Satterfield marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2015
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Angie Dickie
Angie Dickie marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Kayla Janes
Kayla Janes marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
Laila
Laila marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2015
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London #0.5; Dream-Hunter #0.5)
  • Tapestry (de Piaget, #8.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #8.5; Were-Hunter, #0.5; Entire Dark-Hunterverse, #1.5; Dark-Hunterverse, #2; Highlander, #8)
  • Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon Graphic Novel, #2)
  • Blood Lite (Hellchaser, #0.5)
  • Elemental: The Tsunami  Relief Anthology: Stories of Science Fiction and Fantasy
  • The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple I (Tales from the Temple, #1)
  • The Writer's Complete Fantasy Reference: An Indispensable Compendium of Myth and Magic
  • Hot in Here
  • All I Want For Christmas
  • Amour Magique (The Brotherhood, #1)
  • Kiss Me Forever / Love Me Forever (Forever Vampires #1-2)
  • Breathe Me In (Tales of the Darkworld, #6.5)
  • Moon Fever (Includes: Primes, #6.5)
  • Kalina’s Discovery (Return to Wonderland, #2)
  • Elemental Desires
Official Author site
Official Author Free Mobile App
US Publisher Kenyon site
Official UK Publisher Kenyon site
Official Chronicles of Nick site
Official Taiwan Publisher Dark-Hunter site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Menyons (thousands of whom proudly sport tattoos from her series and
More about Sherrilyn Kenyon...