Start by marking “Inner Journeys: Meditations & Visualizations” as Want to Read:
Inner Journeys: Meditations & Visualizations

Inner Journeys: Meditations & Visualizations

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Introduces the art of meditation and its rejuvenating effect on the mind, body and spirit. This book features three kinds of meditations - unguided, self-guided and guided visualisation - and discusses how to practice each. These meditations help quieten distracting mind chatter, focus inward and explore the limitless realm of the heart and soul.
Published August 8th 2006 by Llewellyn Publications (first published August 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Inner Journeys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inner Journeys

Maria
Gives like 10 ways we meditate and visualize from taking a nature walk to chanting to guided meditation, etc. Need a mini-cassette recorder and tapes to tape them. But many I read are very useful, or rather I believe they will be as I haven't actually did them. I suppose I've done a couple of the very simple ones, which have worked great.
Stephanie Foley
This is a valuable resource. I present Inner Journeys in The Voracious Reader video series here:
Somela Dhar
Somela Dhar marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
ELENA CASTILLO
ELENA CASTILLO marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Renee
Renee is currently reading it
May 09, 2015
Avery
Avery marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Mădălina Iamandei
Mădălina Iamandei marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Luiz Carlos
Luiz Carlos marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Jocelyn Kelly
Jocelyn Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2012
Tiersa
Tiersa marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2009
Gloria Chadwick writes mostly New Age nonfiction books, ranging from reincarnation, meditation, spirituality, and positive mind power to Zen coffee, as well as a few visionary fiction novels. She's also written several guides for writers.

Her most recent book is Pen Stroke: A Novel Journey, which offers a humorous look at writers writing a 50,000-word novel in a month... :)
More about Gloria Chadwick...
Discovering Your Past Lives Foods and Flavors of San Antonio Who Were You?: A Do-It-Yourself Guide to Past Life Regression Images and Inner Journeys: Meditations and Musings Recipe for a Cookbook: How to Write, Publish, and Promote Your Cookbook