Start by marking “Daemon's Angel” as Want to Read:
Daemon's Angel

Daemon's Angel

4.05  ·  Rating Details  ·  595 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
THE SAINT
Cast to the mortal realm by an evil sorceress, Arina had more than her share of problems. She was trapped in a temptress;s body, tormented by untested passions, and doomed to lose any man she desired. Yet even as Arina yearned for the safety of the pearly gates, she found paradise in the arms of a Norman mercenary.

THE SINNER
The villagers said Daemon was the de
Published May 1st 1995 by Love Spell

♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
5 stars all the way! This is one of those hard to find classics that you have to read. This book shows how great of a story teller Sherrilyn Kenyon is! And living in the south (transplanted from the west coast), I totally get the religious generalizations & her previous mention of the saraceans. Crosses not Crucifixes etc.

Daemon is born cursed as a bastard son with 2 different colored eyes. He was abandoned and preyed upon by religious zealots his whole life. He had been locked up & beat
Dalila (Dee)
Sep 11, 2012 Dalila (Dee) rated it did not like it
I really like the Dark Hunter series so I gave this book a try but I found extremely dull and had a hard time getting to the end. I just didn't buy the reasons behind the characters' behavior and it felt like the relationship was stuck on the same note for most of the book with no development.
Tabitha May
Jul 05, 2014 Tabitha May rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this one! As it is no longer in print I had a heck of a time finding it. Was well worth all the online searching, I think I read it in about 2 days. I am eager for the rewrite kenyon is doing, just so I can compare the two versions.
Carmen Pacheco
Mar 27, 2014 Carmen Pacheco rated it liked it
A rare find, but I'm happy I found it. This was early SK, before her genius blossomed. Full review on April 1st...no joke...at Bodice Rippers. :)
Trish
Jun 27, 2010 Trish rated it liked it
Shelves: favs
Daemon is a noble warrior who was an outcast since the day he was born. He was cursed. Out of nowhere an angel falls from heaven cursed by a scorned woman and the demon Belial right into his lands. Tricked by the demon and the woman, the angel and Daemon end up married ...and in love. Would their love damn them both?
Ivonne
Feb 12, 2013 Ivonne rated it liked it
creo que es la primera vez que leo a un prota tan falta de confianza en si mismo y mas con el pasado que tiene pero con la llegada de Arina todo cambia y por fin se siente aceptado y querido.
fue una historia romantica pero creo que no avanzaba mucho, leimos lo mismo una y otra vez, al final la fe pudo mas que cualquier cosa...
Nancy
Jul 30, 2011 Nancy added it
Early Sherrilyn Kenyon, stumbled across at the library. Not as interesting as the DH series but a fun book. There was a huge continuity issue in the middle, though. The guy's been passed out sick for a week, and she asked him what he was doing last night. But other than that it was fun, and worth the read.
Shannon
Feb 02, 2013 Shannon rated it liked it
Shelves: didn-t-finish, kenyon
I may be being unfair to rate this only 3 stars. It didn't hold my attention so I skimmed through the last 1/3 of the book. The characters were good but it seemed to take a long time between important scenes.
Sherily
Jul 23, 2015 Sherily rated it it was amazing
Nice romantic story. Keeps you wondering what will happen. Love the twists. Great read. Love Sherrilyn Kenyon's books and this is another one to add to her great collections.
Penny
Jul 29, 2011 Penny rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to find this book at a flea market for $1! It's a wonderful book and should be back in print.
Lisa
Oct 24, 2008 Lisa rated it liked it
VERY hard to find, but worth it! Dan Brown could learn a thing or two about Angels & Demons in this!
Jessica
Jun 07, 2015 Jessica marked it as to-read
Shelves: hide-and-seek
Getting pissed off trying to find this this book! AHHHHHH!
Debbie
Dec 17, 2013 Debbie rated it it was amazing
I want to own this one!!
Mary DeLozier
Mary DeLozier marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Jhurney
Jhurney marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Stacie Crews
Stacie Crews marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Dekaydreader
Dekaydreader marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Ashley Ivey
Ashley Ivey marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Jodi Moos
Jodi Moos marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Shannon Gardiner
Shannon Gardiner marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Tracey Bare
Tracey Bare rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Dawn Perez
Dawn Perez marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Stephany
Stephany marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Jo Brinn
Jo Brinn marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jolene
Jolene rated it it was amazing
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
  • Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon Graphic Novel, #2)
  • All I Want For Christmas
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London #0.5; Dream-Hunter #0.5)
  • Falling Angel
  • Angel with Attitude
  • Blood Lite (Hellchaser, #0.5)
  • Tapestry (de Piaget, #8.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #8.5; Were-Hunter, #0.5; Entire Dark-Hunterverse, #1.5; Dark-Hunterverse, #2; Highlander, #8)
  • Sweet Baby
  • The Marriage Prize (Medieval Plantagenet, #3)
  • The Writer's Complete Fantasy Reference: An Indispensable Compendium of Myth and Magic
  • B.O.B.'s Fall (B.O.B.'s, #1)
  • Night Games
Official Author site
Official Author Free Mobile App
US Publisher Kenyon site
Official UK Publisher Kenyon site
Official Chronicles of Nick site
Official Taiwan Publisher Dark-Hunter site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Menyons (thousands of whom proudly sport tattoos from her series and
More about Sherrilyn Kenyon...