Start by marking “Dad's E-mail Order Bride” as Want to Read:
Dad's E-mail Order Bride

Dad's E-mail Order Bride

3.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  39 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews

The greatest birthday present Rachel Morrison could give her dad, Graham, would be a life. Then she could have one, too. Because running a lodge in Port Protection, Alaska, is totally his dream, not hers. She wants to move back to New York--the most awesome city in the world for a teenage girl.

Well, she's about to make that happen.

Posing as her dad online, Rachel connects
Published (first published April 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Dad's E-mail Order Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dad's E-mail Order Bride

Gail
Jul 10, 2014 Gail rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first Candy Halliday and I'm not sure how I acquired it, maybe from a FOL sale. I love books set in Alaska, I love mail-order bride stories, and I really enjoyed this story. I'm not sure if I'll hunt down the author's backlist as I already have so many books to read, but if I happen to come across one I'll definitely grab it. A delightful surprise read!
Josephine
I got about 140 pages into this book before I DNF'd it. I didn't feel any chemistry between the hero and heroine, the daughter was annoying, and then the heroine decides on a whim to stay in Alaska after knowing the hero for several days. None of this worked for me.
Amanda Chalifoux
This book is about a dad named Graham who lives in Port Protection, Alaska with his daughter Rachel Morrison and she is wants a mother and she wants her father to have a wife. So she gets his his own present for his birthday. She starts talking to this woman name Courtney Woods and pretends to be him and they share an online relationship, only Courtney doesn't know it isn't Graham that its his daughter pretending to be him.
Gusto Dave
Jan 20, 2011 Gusto Dave rated it liked it
As a writer, I keep my mind open to several genres. Romance is one in which I dabble. So, I read a lot of Harlequin. This was an exceptional title from the big H. Candy Halliday wrote the man’s point of view quite well. The problem that serves to keep them from getting together for a while is very believable. Yes, I enjoyed reading this. Not ashamed to admit it. LOL.

Gusto Dave
Jan 13, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a great change ur life story. It starts out with a very confusing meeting between Graham and Courtney. I really like it coming from the teenager point of view. I'v got to say I don't remember myself being that brattish but asking my mum I probably was. Lol. Fantastic romance story and great HEA.
Morgan
Cute premise, and reasonably well researched.
Ruth Lafler
Ruth Lafler rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Livy
Livy marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Val
Val added it
May 31, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Andrea
Andrea added it
Mar 23, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2016
Betzaida Yax
Betzaida Yax marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Mohini
Mohini marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 15, 2016
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Dag
Dag marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Linda Andrews
Linda Andrews is currently reading it
Nov 24, 2015
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Netanella
Netanella marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
April
April rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2015
Sep 13, 2015
Schadenfreude
Schadenfreude rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2015
Jun 29, 2015
May 24, 2015
Jill Brown
Jill Brown marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Kathryn Adair
Kathryn Adair rated it really liked it
May 06, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015