Start by marking “Working With Labor Laws: A Comprehensive Guide On Conditions Of Employment, Employee Benefits Under Special Laws, Termination, And Retirement” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Understanding labor laws is essential not only for lawyers and students but also for businessmen, entrepreneurs, and ordinary employees. This book covers the following topics: general principles of the Labor Code, employment relationship and independent contractorship, working conditions and rest periods, and retirement.
Published May 1st 2005 by Ateneo de Manila Univ Press

To ask other readers questions about Working With Labor Laws, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Working With Labor Laws

Leslie Jeanne
Apr 21, 2016 Leslie Jeanne rated it did not like it
Im not being a know-it-all or anything, but this book seemed like it was written by a college student who was trying to beat a deadline. At one point I was so pissed off with the book that I went to our university library and got the Azucena text book instead, and I was very much enlightened.

Everything is just really bad. To start off, the case digests of the authors were manipulative and inaccurate. As a student studying law, it is a well-known fact that the FACTS section should be supplied wit
Mark Almighty
Dec 19, 2012 Mark Almighty rated it really liked it
For Labor Law class.
Very easy to use.
The cases included are very beneficial in understanding the conscepts and principles of the labor laws.
AND, the author is my professor! Woohoo!

Didn't know we can put class textbooks in here.
Captain Kopf
Captain Kopf rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2016
Val
Val added it
Feb 06, 2011
Charlene Dacara
Charlene Dacara marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2012
Annie Rose
Annie Rose marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Mark Bryan
Mark Bryan marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Andrenel Reyes
Andrenel Reyes marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Erica Alaras
Erica Alaras marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz is currently reading it
Nov 22, 2016
Marie Joy
Marie Joy is currently reading it
Dec 01, 2016