Start by marking “The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet: JNL's Super Fitness Model Secrets to a Sexy, Strong, Sleek Physique” as Want to Read:

2.81  ·  Rating Details  ·  27 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
JNL's inspirational weight loss success story has motivated millions worldwide. She is the world's top fitness model, and now she will show YOU the way!
Now it's YOUR turn to become the new "fitness model" you--sexy, strong, and sleek!

In JNL's Fitness Model Diet, she reveals and shares her top trade secrets of the Super Fitness Model life:

Discover super fitness model bea
Published October 15th 2010 by Advantage Media Group (first published July 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet

Mrs M
Apr 07, 2015 Mrs M rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
There were a few good hinters, but it was difficult to take her recommendations and/or JNL Faves seriously. I couldn't help but to wonder if she was getting compensated for mentioning products or if she really liked the product. It was as if my television show was interrupted with a 5 minute commercial break every 1 minute! I have to give JNL props for double dipping the situation: get paid for product endorsements and paid for the book (luckily, I was able to narrow the book from the library)! ...more
Lusitarius
Feb 28, 2013 Lusitarius rated it really liked it
Shelves: fitness
This book gave me new ideas, new recepies and new excercises! I'm totally in love with JNL. One of the best parts in this book was list of fastfood-options for Fitness Model diet. Workouts are insane; they give results almost instantly! And all those gorgerous photos that this book contains. If you're not motivated to get fitness model body before, after seeing these photos you want that body to be your own!
Orthoqueen
Jul 02, 2013 Orthoqueen rated it it was ok
I was expecting a lot more from this book! To my surprise, the majority of the book was about tanning, skin treatments and pictures of the author! There's very little about diet and exercise! Clearly, a book written to make money, not make a difference or to educate the reader into how to become more fit.
Caridad
Dec 05, 2014 Caridad rated it it was ok
I was not so impressed....
I didn't like when the sections would end with.... If you want more information go to this website and listen to my audio...
The pictures of exercises were great and food list was also helpful.
Christine
Aug 17, 2011 Christine rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book is great IF you are looking to read one big advertisement for all the products JNL sells and/or sponsors. Waste of money as far as getting information.
Heather
Feb 29, 2012 Heather rated it it was amazing
I love her book. It's very inspirational and I've been easily following her fitness plan. I love how she tells you how they tan, get their teeth white, etc.
Stacey
Feb 01, 2014 Stacey rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Some of the recipes and tips sound OK, but like another reviewer said, it's one big advertisement for herself and her sponsors.
Hazel Ramos
Hazel Ramos is currently reading it
Apr 17, 2016
Vesa Entelä
Vesa Entelä rated it it was ok
Apr 16, 2016
Linda Tran
Linda Tran marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
M Rodriguez
M Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2016
Caridad
Caridad rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2015
Elizabeth Bragg
Elizabeth Bragg rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2015
Jody
Jody rated it it was ok
May 15, 2015
Mrs M
Mrs M rated it did not like it
Apr 07, 2015
teresa mahmud
teresa mahmud rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it did not like it
Feb 13, 2015
Roberto G
Roberto G rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2015
marcie bradley
marcie bradley rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2014
Lost.in.a.Book
Lost.in.a.Book rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Jacqui
Jacqui marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Erica
Erica rated it it was ok
Sep 03, 2014
Muriel Kay
Muriel Kay rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2014
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Vemoke
Vemoke marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014