The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet: JNL's Super Fitness Model Secrets To A Sexy, Strong, Sleek Physique

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews

JNL’s inspirational weight loss success story has motivated millions worldwide. She is the world’s top fitness model, and now she will show YOU the way!
Now it’s YOUR turn to become the new “fitness model” you—sexy, strong, and sleek!

In JNL’s Fitness Model Diet, she reveals and shares her top trade secrets of the Super Fitness Model life:

Discover super fitness model beau
Published October 15th 2010 by Advantage Media Group (first published July 1st 2010)

Lusitarius
This book gave me new ideas, new recepies and new excercises! I'm totally in love with JNL. One of the best parts in this book was list of fastfood-options for Fitness Model diet. Workouts are insane; they give results almost instantly! And all those gorgerous photos that this book contains. If you're not motivated to get fitness model body before, after seeing these photos you want that body to be your own!
Orthoqueen
I was expecting a lot more from this book! To my surprise, the majority of the book was about tanning, skin treatments and pictures of the author! There's very little about diet and exercise! Clearly, a book written to make money, not make a difference or to educate the reader into how to become more fit.
Caridad
I was not so impressed....
I didn't like when the sections would end with.... If you want more information go to this website and listen to my audio...
The pictures of exercises were great and food list was also helpful.
Heather
I love her book. It's very inspirational and I've been easily following her fitness plan. I love how she tells you how they tan, get their teeth white, etc.
Vemoke
Vemoke marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Irmeelaiiine
Irmeelaiiine marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Valentina Zupčić
Valentina Zupčić marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Lindsay Landers
Lindsay Landers marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Maria Lopez
Maria Lopez marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Tennaners
Tennaners marked it as to-read
May 25, 2012
Rochelle
Rochelle marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2012
Tilr
Tilr marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2012
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
May 05, 2011
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2010
The Mind, Body & Soul Diet: Your Complete Transformational Guide to Health, Healing & Happiness The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fun Fit Foodie Cookbook: JNL's Secret Super Fitness Model Fat Blasting & Muscle Fueling Recipes The Mind, Body & Soul Diet: Your Complete Transformational Guide to Health, Heal Foot Steps to Success: How to Be Fit and Successful in All Areas of Your Life