Start by marking “Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book” as Want to Read:
Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book

Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Illustrator CS5 choose Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 15 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Illustrator CS5.

Readers learn how to create vector artwork for virtuall
Published June 3rd 2010 by Adobe Press (first published May 24th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book

Lauren
This was a good book to learn Illustrator CS5 on. I had to use it for a Web Design class and knew absolutely nothing about illustrator. It was very helpful because it provided to opportunities to learn how to use the tools that Illustrator provides and gives you projects to practice on. I highly recommend using this book if you want to learn Illustrator.
Jeanie
Oct 30, 2012 Jeanie marked it as to-finish-later
I've set this one aside as I've decided to concentrate my limited free time on mastering Photoshop. Although this book and CD package is loaded with great hands-on tutorials, I'll probably use it more as a reference book when I need to work with vector art.
Melanie
This book goes over pretty much anything you can do with Illustrator CS5, and help you familiarize yourself with its tools. You also get little exercises to practice. It's a good way to learn if you're on your own and need to tame this program.
Gerold
...good intro with lots of guided tutorials - illustrator is the essential tool for any serious infographic
Ruth Grey-respert
Ruth Grey-respert marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
إيمان
إيمان marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Emma Jones
Emma Jones marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Shuja
Shuja marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Lori
Lori is currently reading it
Sep 17, 2014
Reginald Tiangha
Reginald Tiangha marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Kyle Blanchard
Kyle Blanchard marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Allison Carlysle
Allison Carlysle is currently reading it
Sep 04, 2014
Vikram Kr
Vikram Kr marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) Adobe Photoshop Cs2 Classroom in a Book Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom in a Book Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book