Start by marking “Christmas with Possibilities: 16 Quilted Holiday Projects” as Want to Read:
Christmas with Possibilities: 16 Quilted Holiday Projects

Christmas with Possibilities: 16 Quilted Holiday Projects

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
Offering a collection of 15 Christmas inspired projects, including advent calendars, quilts, placemats & tote bags, this volume includes expert tips & techniques for adding a personal touch to each item.
Published July 16th 2010 by C&T Publishing (first published June 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas with Possibilities, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas with Possibilities

Maggie
I enjoyed reading through this book and have gotten quite a few ideas for future projects. I want to try my hand at the Advent Calendar Wallhanging. Several great quilt patterns found in this book. I just wish there were more bed sized quilts. I get tired of having to figure out how to finish the quilt to fit queen-sized beds.
Patterns I loved: STARRY STARRY NIGHT quilt
BEAR'S PAW quilt
STRIPPY TREES quilt
THREE TALL SANTAS quilt
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Laura (ME)
Laura (ME) marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Lissaleo
Lissaleo marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
Kelly Riley
Kelly Riley marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2012
Liv
Liv marked it as to-read
May 13, 2012
April
April marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2012
Amber
Amber added it
Sep 17, 2010
In 1981 Nancy J. Smith and Lynda S. Milligan joined forces to establish the Great American Quilt Factory, Inc. The store, in Denver, Colorado, specialized in quilting patterns, fabrics, classes, and supplies. Four years later, Nancy and Lynda began designing patterns for quilts, stuffed animals, and dolls. In 1985 the formed DreamSpinners, the pattern division of Great American Quilt Factory, Inc. ...more
More about Lynda Milligan...
Super Simple Fat Quarter Quilts P.S. I Love You Two! A Sequel Toppers: Small Quilts to Accent Any Decor Bed Warmers Comforter covers, Toppers, Pillows & more Sewing Fun for Kids Patchwork, Gifts & More!