Start by marking “Kiss Me, Kill Me (Lucy Kincaid #2)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me, Kill Me (Lucy Kincaid #2)

Kiss Me, Kill Me (Lucy Kincaid #2)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  2,649 ratings  ·  138 reviews
KISS THE GIRLS AND MAKE THEM DIE
Lucy Kincaid has firsthand experience dealing with deadly criminal predators, and she's fully prepared to share her many talents with the FBI. But when her career plans are derailed, her boyfriend, security expert Sean Rogan, asks for help on his latest private investigation. Using her well-honed cyber-hunting skills, Lucy is soon on the t
Published February 22nd 2011 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me, Kill Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me, Kill Me

TJ
4.5/5.0
If you are a thriller fan, there just isn't much NOT to love about this book! There is something for everyone, from great character development and growth in Lucy and in her relationship with Sean. The murder mystery is both creepy but riveting and, although one might guess the killer as soon as the opportunity presents itself, it's still can't put-downable reading until every thread is tidied up and the last page is turned!
Bigd_041555
Lucy Kincaid is a very likeable character and is really growing on me. Her "flame" Sean is also in that same category.

This book takes you on a trip through spontaneous rave parties where, if you are smart, you only drink what you bring - never accept anything from someone else, you never know what is in it. These particular rave parties are a free-for-all for drugs, drinks, and sex with whoever you literally bump into and before you know it, you could be the next victim - one of the clues? All t
Marca
Another Lucy Kincaid-Sean Rogan romance-thriller. Not a fan of the romance parts. I’ve learned to read these books in print form (as opposed to audio) because I enjoy the mysteries, but can fast-page through the obligatory bedroom capers and the high-drama high school hand-wringing about their relationship. That said, this is a good mystery. A serial killer is murdering college girls after drunken, drugged-out, sex-fueled raves in New York. The killer is dubbed the Cinderella killer because the ...more
Darcy
I have come to admire Lucy Kincaid, I don't know that I would be able to live through all the horrible things that she has had to. So now that I am done reading this book I have to say that I am glad that Lucy wasn't the person that was on the line. Does that mean that she escaped unscathed, no, it is just that her hurts this time around are more emotional than physical.

Lucy is still trying to navigate her new relationship with Sean, which is not made any easier with Patrick's very obvious disap
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
Kiss Me, Kill Me by Allison Brennan is the second story in the Lucy Kincaid Series with If I Should Die releasing 11.22.2011 and a fourth book is in the works per authors web page.

This book shifts focus between Lucy Kincaid and security expert Sean Rogan, to FBI Agent Suzanne Madeaux, along with partner NYPD Detective Panetta who are searching for a serial killer dubbed the Cinderella Strangler who has killed four women. Madeaux is an agent who likes working and living in NYC, and has refused a
Cindy
Mystery is well developed, could do without (as stated by other readers) the romance "antics." Have read others, comments on mystery and romance hold true throughout series.
Noel
I was clearing out 'sample' books from my Kindle when I accidentally purchased "Kiss Me, Kill Me" by Allison Brennan. Not a wasteful person, I felt compelled to read it, which was not a big problem for me as it is in the genre that I love ~ Mystery. I had never read Ms. Brennan's works before but after reading this book I can assure you she is at the top of my list.

"Kiss Me, Kill Me" ~

Lucy Kincaid has had her fair share of hard times in her young life. She survived a horrendous kidnapping when s
Vanessa
When I still had a few chapters left, I added myself to my library's hold list for the next entry in this series. I think the biggest compliment that I can give this series is that it is extremely easy to read. Despite being in one of those moods where I just can't manage to finish any of the books I start, I polished this one off within twenty-four hours.

I still just don't really care about the romantic part of the plot. I get that it is partially a romance novel, but I would be happier if Lucy
Christine
This was an entertaining, well-conceived and well-executed mystery. I did guess whodunit before the end, but it wasn't obvious. The key to this novel was coming up with an accurate profile of the killer -- and I had a sense about it alongside Lucy, whose lack of confidence kept her from sharing (either with the lead investigator or the reader).

There was a bit of romance in here, but that's not what kept me turning pages. I liked Lucy as a character, but I did feel like she had a lot of backstor
Aly Hackett
This one really didn't hit the spot for me. I can't put my finger on why but I know that I just wanted to hurry through it and get to the end. Not b/c I needed to know how it ended but b/c I wanted it to be over. Not my usual feeling about a Brennan book either!
Denise Sellers
WOW, What an amazing author, I am so glad I decided to give these books a try. Again you think you know who the killer is and then BAM, it's not even close to who you think! Love the Lucy Kincaid storyline!
Larissa
Originally Posted at Welcome to Larissa & Friends' Bookish Life

**No Spoilers

I am addicted to the paranormal genres, but after reading J.D. Robb's great Romantic Mystery series, I decided to check out more series in the genre. Now I am a card carrying fan of Karin Slaughter, Lisa Gardner and most recently of Allison Brennan.

I had read Brennan's Paranormal series, but in the Procedural Thriller is where she shines as an author. Not only in the Criminal aspects but also in the interpersonal rel
Silver James
Jan 09, 2014 Silver James rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: readers of crime, suspense, thrillers, romantic suspense
Allison Brennan's Kiss Me, Kill Me (Lucy Kincaid, #2) by Allison Brennan got lost on my TBR shelf. I can't believe I missed/skipped this second book in the Lucy Kincaid series. And truthfully? Had I read it at the time it came out I wouldn't be saying this: KISS ME, KILL ME is my favorite of the Lucy books. I love Sean and in this book, the reader gets real insight into him and his feelings for Lucy. The reader sees Lucy's struggle to appear normal, and to find some measure of normalcy in a life turned upside down seven years before. Ms. Brennan of ...more
Pattianne
Kiss Me, Kill Me - Lucy Kincaid #2 - Lucy and Sean - Lucy Kincaid has firsthand experience dealing with deadly criminal predators, and she’s fully prepared to share her many talents with the FBI. But when her career plans are derailed, her boyfriend, security expert Sean Rogan, asks for help on his latest private investigation. Using her well-honed cyber-hunting skills, Lucy is soon on the trail of a missing teenage girl with a penchant for disappearing and a shocking secret life.
FBI Agent Suza
Ingo
Great beginning and with the theme of current problems, mobile phones, computer, social media and unsocial media, my kind of book.
The Lucy Kincaid series proves to be one of my favorite series by Allison Brennan.
A few nice twists, a bit much romance, but not too disturbing. Nice sex-scenes, detailed but non-kinky, not too boring either, simply good, but could have been more interesting.
Did not guess the killer until the reveal.
The main story is describing an up to date behaviour of the current
Sherree
It was nice to read a book where the female main character(s) didn't end up in mortal danger. I like Lucy Kincaid, I like Suzanne Maddeaux, and I like Seth Rogan. I vehemently do not like Patrick Kincaid, and I hope we see him get an attitude adjustment in a future book. I understand the horror of what happened to him, but victim-blaming in any situation is not the answer.
Josie
It's been a while since I read the first Lucy book but it wasn't a problem as the author briefly recapped everything. I would say about half way through I figured out who was behind the murders but it didn't take anything away from the suspense. Great story and writing and I can't wait to read more about Lucy, particularly once she's training with the FBI.
Terri
Decent mystery, but I have to be honest: I enjoyed the continuation of Lucy and Sean's relationship more than the suspense part of the book. I love how far Lucy has progressed in her recovery and the pace of her relationship with Sean in light of what she's been through seems real and not forced for storyline's sake. Can't wait to see what mystery she gets embroiled in in the next book!
brandy mayfield
Another great book to add to the collection!!

Another great book to add to the collection!!

Allison sure knows how to write them. Always a pleasure to read, the suspense is always there. You will fall in love with the characters and hope for the best! Just ordered the next book!! I would recommend to anyone.
Lauren
This book was... ok. Sean and Lucy, the main characters, I found to be rather irritating and more like caricatures rather than characters. There was a little bit of smut, a teeny bit of gore, and a whole lot of posturing. And yet, I read the entire story and find myself wanting to go back and read the first book in the series, but only if I find it for $0.50 at a used book sale.

(If this review seems familiar, that's because I had a goodreads account before that I'm copying my previous reviews f
Kerry
When you have experience in one area, personal experience, sometimes it hard to believe some people will see you other than the victim. Can she make her way and still be who she longs to be? With a little help and a little push she just might make it. Great read, riveting and intense, but wow what a book. Definitely don't' want to miss out on this author.
Jess
This was a nice second book in the Lucy Kincaid Trilogy. I really loved Lucy in the first book and I just ended up loving her more in this one. She has gone through so much in her life and she just keeps bouncing back and moving on. I love her relationship with Sean and how he makes her act a little silly sometimes and makes her smile. She definitely needs that in her life. I do wish her brother Patrick would grow up a little, he treated her very badly in this one and although I can understand h ...more
Kim Hampton
This book is the second in a series, and I hadn't read the first one, but I was able to get caught up to speed quickly and the story line was stand-alone. I loved the book and the characters. The only thing I didn't like was the language sometimes, but it wasn't constant and it was used realistically. If you like mysteries and crime shows, you will love this book!
Beverly Haskins
Kiss Me, Kill Me

I enjoyed this book very much! It is the beginning of a great new series about the F.B.I. and their "recruit-to-be", Lucy Kincaid!!! The characters are well developed and the storyline is current and keeps you guessing till the very end.
Terri
I really enjoy the Lucy Kincaid series. It has been great to see how far she has come and where she actually came from. I read the novels out of order but it did not affect the investment of the reader in the characters. I highly recommend them!
Shannon Arehart
So it got a little better after the first disc… But I swear if she had use the phrase "nearly 7 years ago" one more time I might have screamed. The mystery was okay. The love story between two of the main characters was super cheesy. there were several references to characters who are not even in the book… I guess they may have made an appearance in the earlier book in the series?
Susan
I'd actually rate this 3.5 - I liked it a lot, and read it very quickly, but it wasn't quite as compelling as the first one in the series. I really like main character Lucy, a very strong and smart young woman. But the story line this time wasn't as strong, and I felt that character development wasn't done as well as in the first book. The story revolves around the search for a missing girl and a serial murder investigation, with Lucy providing key information in both cases. As in the previous b ...more
Linda
Sean Rogan, a private investigator and Lucy Kincaide are investigating a missing girl case. FBI agent Suzanne Madeaux, working with the NYPD, is investigating a serial killer case, dubbed the "Cinderella Killer" because the murderer takes one shoe from each victim. Soon, Sean and Lucy meet up with Suzanne when they realize that the missing girl was somehow involved with the most recent victim. Sean, Lucy and Suzanne realize that they must learn to trust each other if they are going to solve the ...more
Patty Skaggs
This was a new author for me

I saw this author's name mentioned on Facebook...very much enjoyed the Lucy Kincaid character an d will be looking for more of this series.
Jami Dutcher
This is book 2 in the Lucy Kincaid series and I loved watching the main characters fall farther in love. I love watching their relationship develop. I love that the heroine, Lucy, is so smart and strong yet still vulnerable to the hero, Sean. This was the story of a reported runaway and a serial killer. It is filled with many leads to follow and lots of dead ends which makes the story seem much more like a real investigation. There are some repear characters from the 1st book and some characters ...more
  • Midnight Fear (Chasing Evil Trilogy, #2)
  • Dead By Nightfall (Griffin Powell, #13)
  • Did You Miss Me? (Romantic Suspense, #14)
  • Deadly Lies (Deadly, #3)
  • Unforgivable (Tracers #3)
  • Dead Giveaway (Stillwater Trilogy #2)
  • Hard Truth (Truth #2)
  • Love Is Murder
  • Drawn in Blood (Burbank & Parker, #2)
  • Obsessed
  • Face of Danger (The Guardian Angelinos, #3)
Allison Brennan is the New York Times bestselling and award-winning author of twenty romantic thrillers and many short stories. RT Book Reviews calls Allison “a master of suspense” and her books “haunting,” “mesmerizing,” “pulse-pounding” and “emotionally complex.” Lisa Gardner says, “Brennan knows how to deliver.”

The first book of the Maxine Revere investigative reporter series, NOTORIOUS, is av
More about Allison Brennan...

Lucy Kincaid (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Love Me to Death (Lucy Kincaid #1)
  • If I Should Die (Lucy Kincaid #3)
  • Silenced (Lucy Kincaid #4)
  • Love Is Murder
  • Stalked (Lucy Kincaid #5)
  • Stolen (Lucy Kincaid, #6)
  • Cold Snap (Lucy Kincaid #7)
  • Dead Heat (Lucy Kincaid #8)
  • Best Laid Plans (Lucy Kincaid, #9)
  • No Good Deed (Lucy Kincaid, #10)
Speak No Evil (No Evil Trilogy, #1) The Prey (Predator Trilogy, #1) See No Evil (No Evil Trilogy, #2) Love Me to Death (Lucy Kincaid #1) Fear No Evil (No Evil Trilogy, #3)