Start by marking “The Hurried Woman Syndrome: A Seven-Step Program to Conquer Fatigue, Control Weight, and Restore Passion to Your Relationship” as Want to Read:

4.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Focusing on a condition called predepression, the author addresses the chronic stress produced by trying to live within too many roles at once, presenting strategies for bringing life and expectations under control while combatting the physical and psychological effects of the condition. Book available.
Audio CD, Abridged, 144 pages
Published May 16th 2006 by American Media International (first published June 8th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Hurried Woman Syndrome, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hurried Woman Syndrome

Becky
Aug 16, 2011 Becky rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Every woman should read this book- because we ALL go through those times where we just aren't handling life like we would want to. The most informative section was how depression works, and how important it is to realize when we are ALMOST depressed- heading towards a deeper darker place, but not there yet. Completely helped me understand the way I (and most women I think) feel sometimes. The ways to combat the "hurried woman syndrome" are very practical and logical- when I read them- I felt lik ...more
Kelly
May 29, 2009 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Take time for yourself which few of us do. Set priorities.
Meghan Olinger
Meghan Olinger rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
Ebony Teague
Ebony Teague marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Orysia
Orysia rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Deirdre Giddy
Deirdre Giddy rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2013
Jillian Wilkinson
Jillian Wilkinson marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Elisa Montecajon
Elisa Montecajon rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2013
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2012
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2009
John  Ervin
John Ervin rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2009
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2009