Start by marking “A Land Transformed: The Arabian Peninsula, Saudi Arabia and Saudi Aramco” as Want to Read:
A Land Transformed: The Arabian Peninsula, Saudi Arabia and Saudi Aramco

A Land Transformed: The Arabian Peninsula, Saudi Arabia and Saudi Aramco

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Published January 1st 2007 by The Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)

To ask other readers questions about A Land Transformed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Land Transformed

Louise Pledge
I really just wanted to see if this was here, since my husband wrote most of it, put it together (while I did all the editing). So maybe it's not fair for me to review it :). However, this is my favorite of all the books he's written. Coffee table size, it has beautiful illustrations and a history of the eastern part of Saudi Arabia (with a lot about the petroleum business there). I believe that anyone would enjoy it, even if he has no connections to the Middle East!
Kev
Aug 28, 2013 Kev rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Clayton Crockett & Aaron Simmons
Very good read. Concise factual historical accounting of Saudi Arabia. Helped me to better quantify how much Saudi Aramco's proven reserves really are. Essential for anyone interested in Global Demand-driven Oil Scarcity.
Fredrick Danysh
A promotional book put out by Aramco detailing its involvement with Saudi Arabia and the petroleum industry. Gives some of the history of the country.
Alexa Verde
Alexa Verde marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Libby
Libby marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Wael
Wael marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Anusha
Anusha added it
May 16, 2013
Ebtihaj
Ebtihaj marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
ctwayfarer
ctwayfarer marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2009
Kami
Kami marked it as to-read
May 19, 2008
Saudi Arabia by the First Photographers Dir'iyyah and the First Saudi State Kuwait By the First Photographers Back to Earth: Adobe Building in Saudi Arabia The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia