Start by marking “The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde: The Graphic Novel” as Want to Read:
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde: The Graphic Novel

The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde: The Graphic Novel (Campfire Graphic Novels)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Bold visionary, Henry Jekyll, believes he can use his scientific knowledge to divide a person into two beings--one of pure good and one of pure evil. Working tirelessly in his secret laboratory, concocting a potion that would tear at the core of what makes a man human, he eventually succeeds--but only halfway.

Instead of separating the good and evil halves, Jekyll isolates
Published February 15th 2011 by Campfire

To ask other readers questions about The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Peacegal
This graphic novel was an acceptable rendition of the famous story just about everyone has heard of, even if they don't realize the source material.

Interestingly, a profile of six "mad scientists" at the book's conclusion profiles three vivisectors:

Photobucket

Kinda makes you want to join an animal welfare society, doesn't it?

Photobucket

And of course, the famous...

Photobucket

Interestingly, Rene Descartes isn't depicted, despite being the father of modern vivisection--he was infamous for his live dissections of helpless creatu
Chris
I enjoyed flicking through this graphic novel, I think it's a good idea to introduce them in an effort to spark kids interest in reading the classics, maybe it will inspire the occasional adult too. I am very familiar with this story as it is one of my favourite books. A true classic and one which I believe everyone should read as the duality of man is something we should all believe in because it's so true!

Sometimes the graphic novel replaced the original language with more modern terms which I
Bettie
only 2.5 stars. Really didn't enjoy...only finished because I had never read it,
Ahalya
Ahalya added it
Oct 04, 2014
Gabe Worstell
Gabe Worstell marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Amanda Gronemeyer
Amanda Gronemeyer marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Lucas
Lucas is currently reading it
Aug 21, 2013
Paul Cline
Paul Cline marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2012
Terry
Terry added it
Feb 11, 2011
Golfnerd
Golfnerd marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2010
Harry Houdini: A Graphic Novel King Solomon's Mines: The Graphic Novel Space Race: A Graphic Novel Shiver Clutch: Book One of the Wrecked Earth