Start by marking “A Book of Poems: The Inner Soul” as Want to Read:
A Book of Poems: The Inner Soul

A Book of Poems: The Inner Soul

3.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  10 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
This collection of poetry contains the work of nineteen poems. Each poem expresses emotions of love, happiness, sadness and hope. There are poems in this collection that are sure to appeal to everyone's emotions.
Published May 4th 2010 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about A Book of Poems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Book of Poems

Zanzarr
Nov 30, 2010 Zanzarr rated it really liked it
Recommended to Zanzarr by: Poetry fanatics like myself
Shelves: first-reads, reviewed
I won this book through Goodreads giveaway and to be quite honest it was a surprise. A pleasant surprise. I happen to be a poetry fanatic and to wake up one morning to find this waiting for me in my mail box brightened my whole day. This may be Mr. Rando's debut book of poetry, but he writes with the skill and expertise of one who has been writing professionally for many years. A BOOK OF POEMS: THE INNER SOUL is a collection of thought-provoking (at least in my case) poetry that reads like a sto ...more
Book_reader
Mar 18, 2011 Book_reader rated it really liked it
After missing the goodreads giveaway for this chapbook I decided to purchase this book on Amazon. I would have to side with the positive reviews for this book. Poetry is unique and it takes courage to put your poetry in front of readers to review your work. Especially a first time author who went through struggles from a hit and run accident.
Jennifer McFadden
Sep 15, 2010 Jennifer McFadden rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
These poems are so beautiful and speak of Anthony's raw emotions that I have to take in a deep breath to stop myself from crying. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves poetry.
Daniela
Mar 14, 2011 Daniela rated it did not like it
I won this book through a Goodreads giveaway and was really excited to see that it had finally arrived. I was ready to love it. I really was. Being a major poetry enthusiast and a writer myself I am always excited to discover new writers but this book proved to be a disappointment.
I understand that the poems were supposed to have a unifying theme but that does not mean that they should be repetitive. What made the repetition worse was the shallowness of the text. Don't get me wrong, I understan
Sharon
Dec 22, 2010 Sharon rated it did not like it
Shelves: i-own, signed, firstreads
Definitely not my favorite poems, even for modern stuff. They were all too similar - the same type of images, the same themes. Received from author via Goodreads.
Apr 25, 2011 Jennifer rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011-reads
I won this book as a goodreads giveaway and was excited to experience a new genre. I need to experience more poetry to appreciate it fully.
Mechele
Dec 25, 2011 Mechele rated it really liked it
Shelves: mecheles-reviews
readforyourfuture.blogspot.com or org
Sydney
Sydney marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2012
Audrey Grant
Audrey Grant marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2011
Ley Myrline
Ley Myrline marked it as to-read
Emily Edwards
Emily Edwards marked it as to-read
Caridad Quintana
Caridad Quintana marked it as to-read
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Diane Green
Diane Green marked it as to-read
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Tisha
Tisha marked it as to-read
Tami Montano
Tami Montano marked it as to-read
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Darlene Ferland
Darlene Ferland marked it as to-read
Jeremy Johnson
Jeremy Johnson marked it as to-read
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Diana Melendez
Diana Melendez marked it as to-read
Jessi
Jessi marked it as to-read
Lexie
Lexie marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 next »
Born in Brooklyn N.Y. in 1978, Anthony was raised by his parents who entered America as immigrants from Italy. He became the first person in his family to obtain a higher education. Anthony graduated from Xaverian High School in Brooklyn N.Y. in 1997, completed an Associate degree in Telecommunications Management in 1999, a Bachelor degree in Information Technology in 2007 and a Master’s degree in ...more
More about Anthony F. Rando...