Start by marking “The Laws of Thinking: 20 Secrets to Using the Divine Power of Your Mind to Manifest Prosperity” as Want to Read:

4.45  ·  Rating Details  ·  87 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Bishop Jordan has written a stellar work that is guaranteed to free the mentally enslaved, acquit the wrongfully charged, and bring healing to the sick. The Laws of Thinking is not a work for the shallow-minded person. It isdemanding and challenging. It is neither intended to be used as the basis for unmerited criticism nor as sermon material for the minister having diffic ...more
Published February 1st 2007 by Hay House (first published June 28th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Laws of Thinking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Laws of Thinking

Alondra Rena
Jun 09, 2009 Alondra Rena rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT...This is by far my favorite book ever! I purchased many of them for different people. You have to be spiritually minded to understand and grasp what is being stated in this book though. This is not for babies!!!
Tami
Apr 15, 2008 Tami rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's that old joke about the guy hanging precariously on the edge of the cliff who is sure that God will save him. This guy is so sure in fact that when a hiker, a boat, and a helicopter come to rescue him he turns them away. God is going to save him.

Many of us react in a similar way in our own lives. We go to church each week expecting that because we attend, sing a few hymns, and put some money in the collection plate that God will show up at our doorstep and make our lives all better. Nev
Sylvia Gonzalez-Cooper
Kindle eBook edition
Bingley
Apr 20, 2012 Bingley rated it it was amazing
Brilliant and bold. Absolutely transformational read. Must have book for any dreamer and current or future world-changer. If you like ET the Hip Hop preacher on Youtube or books like Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, this book will give you some of the spiritual foundations of what makes "wealth mentality" work from a more philosophical perspective.

Must have taken a lot of personal courage for the author to publish this book given his Pentecostal background. The chapters are neatly organized
James Seawel
Dec 13, 2010 James Seawel rated it liked it
This book made me uncomfortable. There was undoubtedly much truth in this book and I was intrigued by the laws and principles as portrayed by the author, but I couldn't help but feel that this was a what's-in-it-for-me health-and-wealth kind of a book. I never felt or sensed a passion for Jesus, but rather an approach of how to get what you want from God. Of course, I could have learned that much from the title, but I had hoped for a both/and scenario and felt that what I got was a formula for h ...more
Mar 28, 2008 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Shelves:
Heavy material thus far; requires me to stop a moment to digest, reread, highlight, underline and reread again. Powerful laws to transform your life. For example:
The first law is The Law of Becoming. Figuring out your divine nature, saying 'I Am' and thus you can work in partnership with God, declaring what it is you desire and it will manifest...

See, heavy material and that's just the first law. There are 20 laws total.
Holli
Mar 08, 2008 Holli rated it really liked it
Shelves: spirituality
This is a thorough, well researched book. It's challenging and was a slow read for me. It's a book you will get more and more from each time you go back to it.
Karen Barker
Great book. Can be read as a novel or you can use it as a reference when you want read about a particular topic. Thanks Vanessa! This was a Great birthday gift!
Mululi Mudenda
Feb 19, 2011 Mululi Mudenda rated it it was amazing
This book was easy to read and challenging. It does demand a lot of thought changing and a vital tool to anyone intending on changing their lifestyle
Laurie Hicks
Jun 26, 2012 Laurie Hicks rated it it was amazing
Saved my marriage and my life! It was the miracle I had been looking for as far as helping me understand myself.
Yanani
Feb 17, 2013 Yanani rated it it was amazing
This is a thought provoking book. I have a clearer insight on things because I now see things on a deeper level.
Paul
Jul 31, 2008 Paul rated it liked it
This book is very informative and is helping me to further develop my spirituality.
Gloria Boyce
Jan 05, 2011 Gloria Boyce rated it it was amazing
Very good a must read
Mwinyiusi
Mwinyiusi marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Taw Lim
Taw Lim marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Baishakhi Chowdhury
Baishakhi Chowdhury marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Pooja
Pooja marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Ayudiah Natalia
Ayudiah Natalia marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Vishal
Vishal marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Don Lyons
Don Lyons rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Ahmed Shibani
Ahmed Shibani marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Jeff
Jeff rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Magdalena Guerra
Magdalena Guerra marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Abhishek Kumar
Abhishek Kumar marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Joseph Rice
Joseph Rice rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Genile Martinez
Genile Martinez marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Echo Praise
Echo Praise marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Rita Gehman
Rita Gehman marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
  • Make Shift Happen: Change How You Look by Changing How You Think
  • A Philosopher's Notes: On Optimal Living, Creating an Authentically Awesome Life and Other Such Goodness, Vol. 1
  • Deep Play
  • Never Let Go: A Philosophy of Lifting, Living and Learning
  • Holy Shit: Managing Manure To Save Mankind
  • Life Visioning: A Four-Stage Evolutionary Journey to Live as Divine Love
  • Why Stock Markets Crash: Critical Events in Complex Financial Systems
  • The Science of Mind
  • In Search of the Miraculous: Healing into Consciousness
  • A User's Guide to the Brain: Perception, Attention, and the Four Theaters of the Brain
  • The Real Price of Everything: Rediscovering the Six Classics of Economics
  • The Power of Your Spirit: A Guide to Joyful Living
  • The Art of Scalability: Scalable Web Architecture, Processes, and Organizations for the Modern Enterprise
  • Say Good Night to Insomnia: The Six-Week, Drug-Free Program Developed At Harvard Medical School
  • Are You My Guru?: How Medicine, Meditation & Madonna Saved My Life