Start by marking “Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only (Personal Reflections)” as Want to Read:
Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only (Personal Reflections)

Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only (Personal Reflections)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  247 ratings  ·  13 reviews

Best-selling author Beth Moore has an amazing gift for insightful Bible character
studies. Millions have been drawn to her inspired lessons, and the media
has called her “America’s Bible teacher.” The PERSONAL REFLECTIONS
series reintroduces Beth’s most beloved character-driven books, expanding
them into 90-day experiences that include nearly all of the text from her
Published (first published September 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jesus

A.C. Bauch
Although I liked the Scripture readings for this devotional journal, I didn't enjoy this one as much as John: The Beloved Disciple. I think I'm at a point in my spiritual life where I don't get as much out of Beth Moore materials as I once did (not to mention that, doctrinally, I sometimes disagree with her beliefs and assertions). Although I understand that this particular group of devotionals are referred to as the "Personal Reflections Series," I wish that the devotional had been less about m ...more
Melissa
loved this devotional and loved getting to know my savior more intimately
Jeanette
What a book? I started this book with the intensions of reading it within 90 consecutive days. I set a side a time before going to bed when all was quite. It was a "Jesus and me" time, and I loved it. Beth Moore is an Awesome authur, she allowed the Holy Spirit to really use her in this 90 journey. Through this book I experience a closer encounter with Jesus.
Laurie Pontious-andrews
Absolutely awesome devotional, journal, and study book. I love how the book was designed with a weathered look. It will surely be placed among my treasured items. I loved how my quiet times seemed to turn into something almost poetic as I moved from day to day. There was truly a deeper intimacy experienced through this study of the One and Only - Jesus.
Katie Casey
In typical (read: wonderful, insightful, & funny) Beth Moore style - this devotional/Bible study is a beautiful daily telling of the Christmas story up until the Easter story. Beth's commentary helps you feel like you were walking right beside Jesus the whole way.
Karen Klein
Sep 08, 2012 Karen Klein marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bible-study
And yet another one in the series that I got at the Beth Moore conference this past weekend. Only 1 more to complete my collection!
Going to start this today with my daily devotionals!
9/8 Going to have to put this away for now...
Alisa Birmingham
I am loving the daily quiet time and reflection with the One and Only that this study is allowing me!! Doesn't take much time out of an already busy day and allows me to incorporate necessary time daily with Him!!
Monta
Read this for 90 days during my quiet time. It was very eye opening and entertaining to read Beth's stories. Most importantly I grew in wisdom about my best friend, Jesus! Cherished my mornings with the Lord and Beth =)
Melinda
Oct 07, 2008 Melinda is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This may take me 90 years instead of 90 days because I am working through it in between other Bible studies!!!
Kathy Nelson
This has been.a wonderful devotion book for me. I have always appreciated Beth Moore studies.
Jody
I have read another study by beth moore and liked it
so far so good with this one
Tracy
If I could rate 1/2 stars, this would be 3.5 stars.
Joanna Coleman
Joanna Coleman is currently reading it
Mar 20, 2015
Rik Eshuis
Rik Eshuis marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Kcshrader
Kcshrader marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Serena Lawson
Serena Lawson marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Gale Tate
Gale Tate marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Glenda Taylor
Glenda Taylor marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Ruchi
Ruchi marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
  • How to Study Your Bible
  • Ending Your Day Right: Devotions for Every Evening of the Year
  • He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
  • Pathway to Purpose for Women: Connecting Your To-Do List, Your Passions, and God's Purposes for Your Life
  • Where To Find It In The Bible The Ultimate A To Z Resource Series
  • He Did This Just For You
  • Wild Child: Life with Jim Morrison
  • Shopping for Time: How to Do It All and Not Be Overwhelmed
  • Red-Hot Monogamy: Making Your Marriage Sizzle

FROM THE AUTHOR'S WEB PAGE: Beth founded Living Proof Ministries in 1994 with the purpose of teaching women how to love and live on God’s Word. She has written numerous books and Bible studies, including Breaking Free, Believing God, and When Godly People Do Ungodly Things, that have been read by women of all ag
More about Beth Moore...
Breaking Free: Discover the Victory of Total Surrender Praying God's Word: Breaking Free From Spiritual Strongholds Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman [With 6 DVDs and Leader Guide, Member Book] So Long, Insecurity: You've Been A Bad Friend To Us Get Out of That Pit!: Straight Talk about God's Deliverance

“When we set apart our lives unto Him, He will do wonders with us the likes of which we cannot imagine.” 5 likes