Start by marking “Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only (Personal Reflections)” as Want to Read:
Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only (Personal Reflections)

Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only (Personal Reflections)

Jesus is the new presentation of Moore s classic, Jesus, the One and Only. These intimate reflections on God s one and only Son will invigorate and reward readers who long to grow closer and know more about our Savior."
Published (first published September 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jesus

Traci
Sep 08, 2015 Traci rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Our Women's Bible Study decided to do this book. I have taken two Beth Moore classes in which I learned a ton, was challenged. But this book is not up to Beth Moore standards.

First, I know it is a devotional, but the questions at the beginning of each day are surface-y and do not tie in well to the scripture verses. Secondly, she states in a bunch of different ways that she wants us to "use our imaginations and picturing the events as eye-witnesses," or "convinced that God wants us to get invol
A.C. Bauch
Although I liked the Scripture readings for this devotional journal, I didn't enjoy this one as much as John: The Beloved Disciple. I think I'm at a point in my spiritual life where I don't get as much out of Beth Moore materials as I once did (not to mention that, doctrinally, I sometimes disagree with her beliefs and assertions). Although I understand that this particular group of devotionals are referred to as the "Personal Reflections Series," I wish that the devotional had been less about m ...more
Mary
Jul 24, 2016 Mary rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read many of Beth's books and have been extremely pleased and blessed by them. I've also attended / lead a number of her studies. I have loved every one of them. I am sad to say that this was the only one of her books that I did not think was quite up to the standard of books. It was very good, I just had a hard time sticking to my reading it daily.
Laurie Pontious-andrews
Absolutely awesome devotional, journal, and study book. I love how the book was designed with a weathered look. It will surely be placed among my treasured items. I loved how my quiet times seemed to turn into something almost poetic as I moved from day to day. There was truly a deeper intimacy experienced through this study of the One and Only - Jesus.
Jeanette
What a book? I started this book with the intensions of reading it within 90 consecutive days. I set a side a time before going to bed when all was quite. It was a "Jesus and me" time, and I loved it. Beth Moore is an Awesome authur, she allowed the Holy Spirit to really use her in this 90 journey. Through this book I experience a closer encounter with Jesus.
Heather G
Nov 17, 2014 Heather G rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
90 wonderful days!

This 90 day devotion is the first one of Beth Moore's I've read, but I will be reading more! She brings Jesus to you so you can see and feel him every day. Truly a wonderful way to start each morning!
Alisa Birmingham
I am loving the daily quiet time and reflection with the One and Only that this study is allowing me!! Doesn't take much time out of an already busy day and allows me to incorporate necessary time daily with Him!!
Katie Casey
Aug 27, 2008 Katie Casey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In typical (read: wonderful, insightful, & funny) Beth Moore style - this devotional/Bible study is a beautiful daily telling of the Christmas story up until the Easter story. Beth's commentary helps you feel like you were walking right beside Jesus the whole way.
Denise
Jun 05, 2016 Denise rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!!

This book takes you on a 90 days through the life of Jesus Christ. The love she puts into this book, is obvious that one knows she loves Jesus.
I have always liked Ms. Moore's style of writing. I look forward to more of her books.
Karen Klein
Aug 26, 2012 Karen Klein marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bible-study
And yet another one in the series that I got at the Beth Moore conference this past weekend. Only 1 more to complete my collection!
Going to start this today with my daily devotionals!
9/8 Going to have to put this away for now...
Monta
Jan 01, 2012 Monta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this for 90 days during my quiet time. It was very eye opening and entertaining to read Beth's stories. Most importantly I grew in wisdom about my best friend, Jesus! Cherished my mornings with the Lord and Beth =)
Melinda
Oct 07, 2008 Melinda is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This may take me 90 years instead of 90 days because I am working through it in between other Bible studies!!!
Mari Rose
Mari Rose rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2015
Sheila
Sheila rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2017
Cathy Meredith
Cathy Meredith rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2017
Sirena Beckman
Sirena Beckman rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2013
Bob Pierce
Bob Pierce rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2015
Amber
Amber rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2016
Randi
Randi rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2011
Filamer Ragaodao
Filamer Ragaodao rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2014
Rebekah Carroll
Rebekah Carroll rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Ashleigh
Ashleigh rated it it was ok
May 18, 2016
Shanda Oakley
Shanda Oakley rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2011
Leslie
Leslie rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2015
Tami Gillette
Tami Gillette rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2011
Rochelle
Rochelle rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2015
Iris
Iris rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2013
Janie
Janie rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2015
Anysia
Anysia rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Teresa
Teresa rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • How to Study Your Bible
  • Ending Your Day Right: Devotions for Every Evening of the Year
  • Men of the Bible: A One-Year Devotional Study of Men in Scripture
  • He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
  • Me, Myself, & Lies: A Thought-Closet Makeover -Bible Study Workbook
  • Rescue Your Love Life: Changing Those Dumb Attitudes & Behaviors That Will Sink Your Marriage
  • Divine Healing: A Scriptural Approach to Sickness, Faith and Healing
  • In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood
  • Safe in the Arms of God: Truth from Heaven About the Death of a Child
  • Always Daddy's Princess
  • Crossing the Line
  • Pathway to Purpose for Women: Connecting Your To-Do List, Your Passions, and God's Purposes for Your Life
  • Where To Find It In The Bible The Ultimate A To Z Resource Series
  • Three Steps Forward, Two Steps Back: Persevering Through Pressure
  • A Call to Die: A 40 Day Journey of Fasting from the World & Feasting on God
  • Becoming a Titus 2 Woman
  • Wild Child: Life with Jim Morrison
  • Shopping for Time: How to Do It All and Not Be Overwhelmed

FROM THE AUTHOR'S WEB PAGE: Beth founded Living Proof Ministries in 1994 with the purpose of teaching women how to love and live on God’s Word. She has written numerous books and Bible studies, including Breaking Free, Believing God, and When Godly People Do Ungodly Things, that have been read by women of all ag
More about Beth Moore...

“When we set apart our lives unto Him, He will do wonders with us the likes of which we cannot imagine.” 6 likes