Alias: Free Fall (Prequel Series #8)

Alias: Free Fall (Alias Prequel #8)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Based on the hit TV series, an original novel about a co-ed spy who kicks serious bad-guy butt!

Sydney has finally made a friend she can open up to—a fellow agent from SD-2. Stephanie is sweet and caring and knows exactly how it feels to lie to the people you love.

But friends don’t ask friends to help kill their boyfriends. Or do they?

Suddenly nothing is what it seems. And...more
Mass Market Paperback, 177 pages
Published January 13th 2004 by Bantam Books (first published 2004)

Tatiana
These Alias prequel books make me feel old, because I remember reading and liking them back when the show was first on and I was a young teen! Now, I don’t expect much from them so I’m not disappointed when they are neither the greatest written, nor do anything to alleviate the tangled, mind-spasm-inducing web that is the series’ mythology. But I was missing Alias when I dug this one out, and even though Sydney was so very naïve and trusting that I’m surprised she survived, it hit the spot.
Teshamae
I've been wanting more Syndey Bristow for years, ever since the show ended. I'm glad to have discovered these books! This one is geared towards teenagers, and the plot as well as writing show it. But still, it's a thrilling read. I'm looking forward to others.
Virginia
I really should just avoid any more Alias books. I know I've read better written fan fiction for free online. *sigh* So disappointing.
Heather
What can I say- I was an Alias TV show fan! These Alias books are perfect "put in your purse and wait for carpool" quick reads!
Randy Holmberg
Very good! I enjoyed this one a lot. Nice "twist" towards the end that sends the story in a different direction.
Margaret
Sep 09, 2007 Margaret rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Alias fans
Shelves: alias
This one actually surprised me. I had suspicions, but this one really caught me off guard. Again, another love it.
The Third Place A Teen Library
F ALI

Based on J.J. Abrams' television series, Alias.
Kimberly
Aug 31, 2011 Kimberly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Alias fans
Another quick read great for Alias fans.
April
An addicting series you just cannot put down.
Tina Mclain
Tina Mclain marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Dorothy
Dorothy marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Izehi
Izehi marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Aimee
Aimee added it
Mar 30, 2014
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Heather Pearce
Heather Pearce marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
QueeeeenY
QueeeeenY marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
13 Going on 30 First Daughter For Real (Turning Seventeen, #3) Secrets and Lies (Turning Seventeen, #7) Living the Dream (Archie Comics: xoxo, Betty and Veronica )